Secret to shaping up

I feel really good today loads of energy it was worth all the aches i was getting worried that i would ache all the time. I whizzed through my cleaning jobs today.

Morning swingers,

Thought i'd update you all with my Round 2 KW measurements, i've put round 1 for comparsion, this time the cm loss on my problem areas has slowed down but other areas have lost where i didn't last time....

5Kg 7.5Kg
KW round 1 KW Round 2
Bust 1cm 2cm
Chest 0cm 2cm
Waist 4cm 3cm
Hips 10cm 5cm
Thighs 6cm 4cm
Calves 0cm 2.5cm
Upper Arms 2cm 1cm
Total: 23cm 19.5cm

:D Gonna try and complete again before xmas then move onto the advanced with my 8Kg.

ps hope you understand, as formatting keeps going wrong first figures are round one and second round two x

Donzy, these results are AMAZING!!! Can't believe you have lost 15cm in total off your hips :eek:

I am defo getting the tape measure out for round 3 - found some at my work so will borrow one :D

I really want to do wk 5 cardio tonight but I'm not feeling well at all and don't even think i'd have the strength to pick up the baby bell. Hope I feel better over the weekend so I can complete it.

I WI tomorrow too so fingers and toes crossed for me swingers.....:D

Biggy, that pic of Ryan cracks me up :)

Sue, will need to look out for the Jamell(sp?)Poor guy lol

Maggie I've ached after EVERY cardio- 1st and 2nd time around lol

Now I am on Round Three, I well and truly know a lot of the words off my heart and say them in time with Ryan, with the same intonation......(that it your favorite, I know it! gonna look great in those skinny jeans you're going buy after this work-out, we are all machines etc.). I also do a "dramatic" dance when the music starts. My Other Half thinks I'm a right loon. But I don't care! Even though it's round Three, I'm not bored. It remains a challenge, especially with heavier weights where I can.

The only thing I am realllllllly bored of by now is the warm-up and the cool-down, especially the latter.

In fact, to be 100% honest, I don't always* do it (*=hardly ever)

biggysmalls said:
Now I am on Round Three, I well and truly know a lot of the words off my heart and say them in time with Ryan, with the same intonation......(that it your favorite, I know it! gonna look great in those skinny jeans you're going buy after this work-out, we are all machines etc.). I also do a "dramatic" dance when the music starts. My Other Half thinks I'm a right loon. But I don't care! Even though it's round Three, I'm not bored. It remains a challenge, especially with heavier weights where I can.

The only thing I am realllllllly bored of by now is the warm-up and the cool-down, especially the latter.

In fact, to be 100% honest, I don't always* do it (*=hardly ever)

I always do the cool down as I get über excited when I see the words come up on screen. I feel like I've achieved something.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Susie25 said:
:happy036:

Wk 3 cardio done and my shoulders are shaking as I write this.
Love the gunslingers although had to use my baby as wrists are still weak but loved giving Ryan my gunslinger stare TWICE :D
Got a lovely little groove between my biceps and shoulders - might have to go back to stroking them again ;)

Well done Susie; sounds great -I've got Wk 3 cardio tomorrow morning! I look fwd to these much talked about gunslingers :)

Donzy84 said:
Morning swingers,

Thought i'd update you all with my Round 2 KW measurements, i've put round 1 for comparsion, this time the cm loss on my problem areas has slowed down but other areas have lost where i didn't last time....

5Kg 7.5Kg
KW round 1 KW Round 2
Bust 1cm 2cm
Chest 0cm 2cm
Waist 4cm 3cm
Hips 10cm 5cm
Thighs 6cm 4cm
Calves 0cm 2.5cm
Upper Arms 2cm 1cm

:D Gonna try and complete again before xmas then move onto the advanced with my 8Kg.

ps hope you understand, as formatting keeps going wrong first figures are round one and second round two x

Wow Donzy, simply wow! Well done, what an inspiration :)

I tell you who makes me laugh to myself. Jamelle (sp?), the black guy in the workouts posse. Just watch him in the warm up trying to get in time with the squats. Bless him, he's all over the place!

L

He makes me laugh too - he is so uncoordinated. He looks like he has been grabbed off the street just to make up numbers.

Morning swingers,

5Kg 7.5Kg
KW round 1 KW Round 2
Bust 1cm 2cm
Chest 0cm 2cm
Waist 4cm 3cm
Hips 10cm 5cm
Thighs 6cm 4cm
Calves 0cm 2.5cm
Upper Arms 2cm 1cm

Amazing! 15cms from your hips, thats fantastic!

How much weight have you lost in this time? I'm only 3 weeks in - have lost 4cms from my waist but am 4lbs up on the scales!?

Donzy fantastic results (even after your fish and chips lol) I hope you have added new clothes to christmas pressie list as yours will be falling off you at this rate :) Round 3 will see continuing shrinkage and more prepared for Advanced at christmas x

Shirleen the gunslingers are evil lol pretend your bell is a gun and your in a western ready to do a quick draw! hold your bell as if it is in a gun holster, then pull it out and shoot (hold it there for a few seconds) and replace it back in the holster. Knees slightly bent, and your body will twist slightly on the side of your bell when you shoot - have fun :)

Sue TGIs tonight, hope you have a wonderful time, and ready to start round 3 next week :)

Susie great to hear your getting a groove :) roll on summer and t-shirt weather to show off that definition. Congrats on getting cardio week 3 done

Maggie share some of that energy :) great to hear your feeling a boost, the bells are magic!

Chick hope your feeling better, nothing worse than feeling under the weather and having to go to work x

Biggy lol your start up dance will count towards your warm up :) The cool downs will assist in preventing stiffness and elongating your muscles, but I can understand the boredom through the repitition of the same moves each time

Trimlee good luck with those gunslingers :)

Toola some people do see an increase of weight by a few lbs when they first start but this normally disappears. Increase can be due to muscles retaining fluids as they repair, also an increase in water intake due to increased activity, so as long as your food intake is healthy, this increase should drop away as your body adjusts to it :)

Well I have the day off today but loads of chores to do, but hope to get some swinging in later, still a bit under the weather, so most probably do a bit of freestyle for toning rather than cardio

hi swingers,
just to let u know i've updated my album, the order is all messed up but the new ones are me in the purple size 14 knicks!!!!! bye bye 16s. Ps lost 6 lb this time round. xxx

I've always wanted to be a swinger :eek:)

Hi everyone,

I started reading this thread a couple of hours ago and after 20 or so pages decided to order a 5kg bell plus dvds from the kettleworx website. The stories have been truly inspiring.

Kron, your pictures of you on holiday are amazing!! You have totally transformed yourself.

I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my kb's and will take measurements before I start to whittle away the inches.

Donzy WOW omg what a difference, your waist line has dropped, the side view is jaw dropping, your body looks so different, and I'm loving those purple knickers, very sexy :) what's round 3 going to bring! You've done really well x

Chelsea lol you've come to the right place :) I didn't think kw site did 5 KG's they do a 5 LB so please check. General consensus is the 5lb is quite light.

Donzy WOW omg what a difference, your waist line has dropped, the side view is jaw dropping, your body looks so different, and I'm loving those purple knickers, very sexy :) what's round 3 going to bring! You've done really well x

Thanks Kron, i'm so pleased with results, i've just lent my fast abs and fast fat burn out, ppl getting sick of me "selling" kettleworx but it really works!!!!

Chelsea lol you've come to the right place :) I didn't think kw site did 5 KG's they do a 5 LB so please check. General consensus is the 5lb is quite light.
Hi Kron, thank you for the welcome. I read earlier on this thread you saying to be careful and I took heed of your advice and ordered the 10lb one, approx 5kgs.

You really should be on some sort of commission you know...........you are a brilliant saleswoman and it isn't all just hype. We can all see how these things really work :D

I look forward to Day 1.
xx

Donzy You should do a review on the kw site! We love those bells ;)

Chelsea phew! It's hard not to rave about the bells when you get results :) kw are really quick to ship, so you should be a full member of the swinging club real soon!

have made my album "Public" for one day only :D . Gonna put it back to private soon.
Ps don't look if easily offended!!! lol

Last edited:
have made my album "Public" for one day only :D . Gonna put it back to private soon.
Ps don't look if easily offended!!! lol
Wow, Donzy...what a difference!!!! Your abs are really starting to show. Oooh, I can't wait to get mine kb's (and abs) :D thank you for sharing your photos x

Back