Secret to shaping up

Susie25 said:
WOW Donzy that is an amazing result.

You look dead sexy now and I can't wait to get grooves on my stomach (I have a thing for muscle grooves at the moment :D)

Lol I'd stroke them but ppl might think I'm preggars :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84 said:
have made my album "Public" for one day only :D . Gonna put it back to private soon.
Ps don't look if easily offended!!! lol

Don't put it back till I get home and have a look abt 9pm!!! Please????

Dammit! Forgot to pick up a bell at Tesco earlier, will have to shoot up there before I go home, been loaned a DVD I want to practice some moves!

Chelsea Lou said:
Hi everyone,

I started reading this thread a couple of hours ago and after 20 or so pages decided to order a 5kg bell plus dvds from the kettleworx website. The stories have been truly inspiring.

Kron, your pictures of you on holiday are amazing!! You have totally transformed yourself.

I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my kb's and will take measurements before I start to whittle away the inches.

Welcome Chelsea Lou! :)

hi swingers,
just to let u know i've updated my album, the order is all messed up but the new ones are me in the purple size 14 knicks!!!!! bye bye 16s. Ps lost 6 lb this time round. xxx

Check you out, wit woo - looking fab!! That is some difference :) Congrats :)

Wow Donzy! Amazing results!!!
You look so much slimmer!!! Well done. :)

Chelsea Lou said:
Thank you trimlee. How are you finding the kettlebells? Have you had good results? I started this thread at page 178 or something and managed to read about 50, so don't know anything about you and what you have achieved so far...sorry :D

I'm relatively new, just started Wk 3 today. I think I'm getting ever so slightly more toned... but don't want to check inch loss till mid point (end of Wk 3). However, on the scales it's STS so far. Here's hope & determination, lol!

Hey cow bwoys! Did ma gun slingers today ah (said in my best attempt at an American drawl!!!)

Anyway now I know what they are... I did them with some poor form -but I did 'em!

Good news for me though: I did the boxing punches with my 5kg. Yay for gradual progress! :D

OMG I am really hurting today after Wk3 Cardio

Don't know why as Wk2 wasn't this bad, maybe I'm getting better at the moves as I felt I was getting lower in the squat and swinging section yesterday or maybe its because I used my bigger bell the whole way through but my bum, backs of thighs are hurting as they have done before but this time its also the insides of my thighs ow ow ow

Sitting, walking and walking downstairs really painful.

Susie25 said:
OMG I am really hurting today after Wk3 Cardio

Don't know why as Wk2 wasn't this bad, maybe I'm getting better at the moves as I felt I was getting lower in the squat and swinging section yesterday or maybe its because I used my bigger bell the whole way through but my bum, backs of thighs are hurting as they have done before but this time its also the insides of my thighs ow ow ow

Sitting, walking and walking downstairs really painful.

Hi Susie, I did Wk 3 cardio today and my shoulders and thighs ache too. Good for us?!?

Donzy you look amazing i have a long way to go.Quick question have used a 5lb bell this week because have not done exercise for so long also with my dodgy ankle could i use the 10lb tomoro.How do u add friends.

Donzy you look amazing i have a long way to go.Quick question have used a 5lb bell this week because have not done exercise for so long also with my dodgy ankle could i use the 10lb tomoro.How do u add friends.

yea just change weight when you feel ready and if you're struggling switch back.

To add friends go to User CP> friends and contacts > add friend and type in name :D

Donzy - results are amazing! You look fan-bloody-tastic!!

Its 21.20 on a Friday night but I'm about to go swinging with Ryan! Where are my days of being on my 3rd bottle of wine in the pub??!!

Kron - Agree about the gain not being fat but more likely muscles retaining water etc.

I am a compulsive weigher and weigh in ever day so I know its impossible for my weight to go up and down like that daily due to fat.

I always weigh more the day after I do kettles and I also pee a lot lol so I know my muscles are in shock as they've probably never really been worked like this so they are grabbing anything they can. I'm sure in a few weeks, once it gets over the shock, the fat will melt.

I know I am smaller by the measuring so really not too fussed what the scales say!

Hi toola did you get your session done last night?

Don't worry about a small weight gain, this happened to me for about 3 weeks when I first started KW but then the scales started to move again :) and the inches will melt which is equally important :)

Feeling a bit more human today so going to get week 5 cardio ticked off :)

Well did week 5 cardio and had to call it a day after first set- felt physically sick :( think I've not fully recovered from having a cold and my body is still too weak- only managed it with 5kg as well :(

Think I'll just draw a line under week 5 and move onto week 6 next week when I'm feeling better.

Will be walking later so at least it's some exercise for today.

Back