Secret to shaping up

chickadee83 said:
Well did week 5 cardio and had to call it a day after first set- felt physically sick :( think I've not fully recovered from having a cold and my body is still too weak- only managed it with 5kg as well :(

Think I'll just draw a line under week 5 and move onto week 6 next week when I'm feeling better.

Will be walking later so at least it's some exercise for today.

I had that with resistance once so stopped doing on morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate the feeling of being defeated!!! Honestly could not carry on with it though, was getting the cold sweats too lol!

chickadee83 said:
I hate the feeling of being defeated!!! Honestly could not carry on with it though, was getting the cold sweats too lol!

Not good, u did right to stop, have a banana or something xxx

Thanks Donzy. Had some fruit and feeling a bit better :)

Swingers I've just uploaded some progress pics - just coudn't wait another week :)

The link is in my signature. Front view ones are not that great - poor quality and not really showing the definition in the ab area but hey ho though I'd put them up anyways :) Side view is better!

chickadee83 said:
Thanks Donzy. Had some fruit and feeling a bit better :)

Swingers I've just uploaded some progress pics - just coudn't wait another week :)

The link is in my signature. Front view ones are not that great - poor quality and not really showing the definition in the ab area but hey ho though I'd put them up anyways :) Side view is better!

Wow u can so tell the difference!!!! X

Whit woo Chick!! You look amazing!!! some great motivational picture goin on today!! Must get back to it. X

Chick FANTASTIC you look awesome! You look so much leaner and toned, I am really pleased for you, well done x

It is truly great to see and hear of all your successes, I am just sooooo jealous that I never completed the shrinking journal!

I love this thread :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) Kettlebells are THE BEST!! :)

Kron said:
Chick FANTASTIC you look awesome! You look so much leaner and toned, I am really pleased for you, well done x

It is truly great to see and hear of all your successes, I am just sooooo jealous that I never completed the shrinking journal!

I love this thread :)

If it wasn't for u kron the majority of us would have never picked up a kettlebell! X

Chickadee you look great i hope i can look like that one day.I am so glad i have started Kettlebells oh and i used my 10lb bell today so whoop, really pleased did not think i would be able to do it.Thanks everyone for all your support and inspiration.

Donzy :) i bet postmen are cursing me lol

Maggie great you used your 10lb today, hope you found it ok, some moves feel better going heavier, as well as making your muscles work harder :)

Sofartogo how are you :) glad your keeping an eye on us still

Toola you've got 'fitatude' lol I am sure the scales will catch up. 3 bottles of wine, I'm flat on my back after 3 glasses lol

Susie more aches! Sounds like your working deeper, and using your 5 will make a difference. How are you getting on with your motion sickness symptoms?

Trimlee not too achy I hope, and looking forward to the next round of gunslingers lol

Shirleen hope your feeling better soon. Couldn't resist doing a couple while checking out the DVD even feeling yucky lol

Donzy84 said:
If it wasn't for u kron the majority of us would have never picked up a kettlebell! X

Well said, truly spoken! Kron, thanks for not only starting this thread but also for your fantastic support throughout. You're kinda our kettlebell big Sis!!
3 swings for Kron!!! :D

Trimlee :) I am old enough to be a mum to most of you lol Its great having the opportunity to spread the word of the bells, and seeing the amazing results swingers are getting x

Kron said:
Trimlee :) I am old enough to be a mum to most of you lol Its great having the opportunity to spread the word of the bells, and seeing the amazing results swingers are getting x

Lol we should call u mummy bell and we can be ur baby belles :) x

:) as long as I dont need to tell you to tidy your room, it works for me lol

Hi gettingfit

Good to hear from you, we've missed you! Good luck with the move :)

Gettingfit its great to hear from you, moving already bet thats kept you busy, hope your moving those boxes with the greatest of ease lol Look forward to catching up when you have settled, and when you get the chance check out how great Donzy, Sue and Biggy have done as well x

Chick and Donzy.......WOW!!! You both look fantastic (Chick I have bedroom envy) Real transformations!
Total inspiration!

Back