Secret to shaping up

Chick and Donzy.......WOW!!! You both look fantastic (Chick I have bedroom envy) Real transformations!
Total inspiration!

Shirleen honestly you wouldn't want my bedroom it's a bomb site - I picked up all the mess and chucked it to the side for the photo lol :) We can swap but you'd have to clean up :)

See what I mean about tidying your rooms :) lol

Susie your a right scrubber in the bedroom! Lol pop over mine anytime if you want to burn some more calories :)

Maggie please don't worry about the scales, they will catch up, its more than likely a bit of fluid retention building your muscles x

I'm back from my Glasgow shopping trip! Was slightly miffed with my WI on Friday (a day early) as I had STS. I just wanted to lose 1lb so I could go off in the 12 stone bracket. I know its all in the mind but anyway.

Got some jeans. Pulled on a size 18 and these fitted fine and were slightly loose round the waist, so got a pair for now but also got two pairs of size 16. I could get these on but they were a little tight at the waist but I know it won't be too long before they fit just right. Was finding a size 22 tight when I first started so I am dead chuffed. :)

Bra front was depressing though. Went down from a 38 to a 36 as I thought but ended up going up a cup size to a HH!!!! Mr Sue is still wetting himself. Gutted or what. BUT I have to say my new bras are lovely and they actually make my boobs look smaller. Even I have to say they look impressive! Mr Sue also thinks they look impressive :)

Had a massive blow out at TGIs. Cunningly I got the jeans beforehand!

Just caught up with all the messages. Donzy and Chick you both look amazing. So jealous of you both. Well done girls. xxx

After a week of hell with double sessions of Fast Abs and Fast Fat Burn, I started Round 3 this afternoon with the lovely Wk1 Cardio. I confess to not doing either set of the Mountain Climbers and just gazed out of the window instead!! :)

Kron said:
Susie your a right scrubber in the bedroom! Lol pop over mine anytime if you want to burn some more calories :)

Maggie please don't worry about the scales, they will catch up, its more than likely a bit of fluid retention building your muscles x

Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sue nearly 3 jeans sizes down! That's fantastic news, really pleased for you x
Oh booo about the scales lol it's only cos you were a day early :) sounds like you had a great blow out meal and enjoyed it, and had a great weekend

I bet Mr Sue is delighted! Lol

Cardio week 1 done again, was it as bad as you remember or did missing those mountain climbers make it easier.

Sue nearly 3 jeans sizes down! That's fantastic news, really pleased for you x
Oh booo about the scales lol it's only cos you were a day early :) sounds like you had a great blow out meal and enjoyed it, and had a great weekend

I bet Mr Sue is delighted! Lol

Cardio week 1 done again, was it as bad as you remember or did missing those mountain climbers make it easier.

Thanks Kron. I did find Wk1 easier. I even did the first KB hold using my 7.5kg but my arms were shaking really badly. Switched down to my 6.5kg for the 2nd set and I was fine. Did everything but the mountain climbers do nothing for me apart from skinning my knees on the floor! Normally I faff around and do a few swings instead but today I couldn't be arsed! Figured I'd done a fair amount of Cardio racing around the shops over the past couple of days! :D

Well I did a baby routine just practising the moves.
Am I the only one to find Windmills really hard? My shoulders just don't like it at all! I only did the ones with the bells in the lower hand, as even then the upper shoulder was creaking and popping! Haven't tried any floor work as I don't have enough room in the bedroom so will have to wait till the old man is at work tomorrow night!

Chickadee, your photos are stunning. What a fab bod you have?! It looked lovely in the before pics but the after ones are amazing. Jealous??? Yeah just a tad :D

Haha Sue totally agree! Retail therapy is a workout in it's own right :)

Shirleen i love windmills and do them every time, they work wonders on the back fat! It's a balancing act when bell raised, I was useless when I first started, but after a few attempts it clicked. You may have a weakness in your shoulders or stifness in the joint which could get stronger/ease. Persevere unless you feel pain or concern of an injury, practice by only bending a short distance and balance the bell, rest your shoulder into the socket and keep that arm straight up.
Swinging when hubby's at work! Haha

Back to the start. I'm knackered, HATE cardio :p

Wk1 Cardio done (again) x

Thanks Sue :) Glad you enjoyed your trip to Glasgow! I love the town at this time of year - can't wait for the lights to go up at George Square :) Well done on the smaller jeans too :)

Chelsea Lou - Shucks lol Very kind words, still have a bit more toning to do :) Kettlebells really are magic :)

Joanne - You are a glutton for punishment!!!Hope you don't ache to much tomorrow - you'll sleep well tonight after that :)

Joanne - You are a glutton for punishment!!!Hope you don't ache to much tomorrow - you'll sleep well tonight after that :)

Haha!! Were you spying on me?

I had to write notes for my economic assessment and I couldn't keep my eyes open. OH woke me up sleeping on my books :D

Boo I got wk 1 cardio tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.. :p

ooh where do i find out the details about the exercise programme. i have got Core and Cardio at home but no resistance.

Joanne well done for doing week 1 cardio again! Dont stop this time, and keep going :) Just remember that one workout is the worst of all of them, so you can put that one behind you - until round 2, but by then you will be sooo much fitter.
Economics no wonder you fell asleep lol well I will always defend the bells ;)

Donzy you can do it x Round 3 is going to get you some more awesome results in time for christmas :)

I had a day off today. Well not quite, had to pop into work, 5 hours later made it home! The only bonus is that a colleague brought in some proper italian lasagne for me to try, omg it looks scrummy, going to have it for dinner, def not on plan, but what the heck :)

Back