Secret to shaping up

tara40 said:
ooh where do i find out the details about the exercise programme. i have got Core and Cardio at home but no resistance.

Hi Tara,
I've actually saw the resistance one only on eBay the other day, think u can buy individually from ideal world.tv as well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Toola- thanks :)

Joanne- promise wasn't spying lol when I do cardio I sleep like a log :)

Feeling much better today so onto week 6 resistance!

Resistance week 6 done :)Only core and cardio now, woohoo!!

Resistance week 5 done, I used my 10 hubby used the 8. Meant I could turn the heating off, still got a warm glow on, have just polished off that lasagne was so yummy, now relaxing :)

Hi everyone :)

Hoping to pick up my Sarah Lurie dvd tomorrow (was out when it got delivered). Have got 6kg kettlebell - looking forward to starting it - dont know if i'll get chance tomorrow - but want to start asap.

Will let you know how I get on :):):):)

Hi Kim hope you get to pick it up and get a chance to give it a go, I think her routine is about 40 mins, with 1 minute breaks between each exercise, it whizzes by :)

Morning Swingers! Well that's Round 3, Wk1 Core done and dusted. And then for good measure I went straight out into the garden and had another round up of more chuffing leaves. Lots of raking, bending and stretching. Back to work tomorrow (boo!) so I'm making the most of today.

Thinking of putting my York Vinyl Set of Bells onto our local buy and sell site. I can't see me needing to use the 2,3 or 4kg again. haven't touched them in months. Just a little part of me wondering if I might need them for some of the advanced moves when I have a go at them after Christmas. Hmmmnn. Decisions, decisions... :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning Swingers! Well that's Round 3, Wk1 Core done and dusted. And then for good measure I went straight out into the garden and had another round up of more chuffing leaves. Lots of raking, bending and stretching. Back to work tomorrow (boo!) so I'm making the most of today.

Thinking of putting my York Vinyl Set of Bells onto our local buy and sell site. I can't see me needing to use the 2,3 or 4kg again. haven't touched them in months. Just a little part of me wondering if I might need them for some of the advanced moves when I have a go at them after Christmas. Hmmmnn. Decisions, decisions... :)

Maybe get rid of the 2 and 3 but keep your 4?
Well done on your hard work!

Thanks Shirleen. Yeah think I might keep them all until I know what I'm up against with the Advanced! They're not in the way, was just thinking someone might snap them up as a xmas pressie.

Yay....my KW parcel has just arrived. I can barely lift the box let alone do the exercises with the thing. I've got a 4.5kg kb and can't wait to get home and start using it.

Must remember to take measurements and photos so I can get a true idea of how I am progressing :D

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are all having a fab Tuesday.

Yay....my KW parcel has just arrived. I can barely lift the box let alone do the exercises with the thing. I've got a 4.5kg kb and can't wait to get home and start using it.

Must remember to take measurements and photos so I can get a true idea of how I am progressing :D

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are all having a fab Tuesday.

fantastic - what about setting some target/goals too? great idea with the measurements etc.., and the photo (ironically I only have before photos...not one after :cry:) but some exercise related goals will give you a really good focus

Evening all!

Hope ur all doing well. Inspiring as always :0)

I have been suffering with this ankle injury so have only just managed resistance week 3. Am hoping to do core in the morning but Mia will decide lol

One question for u all, how do u handle the uneven reps in some of the exercises? Do you just do them or try to balance them out?

I am finding them in more and more exercises...

Although it's annoying, nothing will make me change the way I feel about my 'ray of sunshine' called Ryan (Mmwah)

fantastic - what about setting some target/goals too? great idea with the measurements etc.., and the photo (ironically I only have before photos...not one after :cry:) but some exercise related goals will give you a really good focus

Hmmmmmmm, let me see. My targets are:-

To have a bottom rather than a wide, flabby and flat pair of buttocks :D

To have a waist :D

To try and firm up tummy and see if there are actually some abdominals lurking in there somewhere :D

To tone up arms, shoulders and back

So not much then...........I just want to feel better about the way I look rather than being driven by what I weigh. Does all that make sense?
x

Hi all :)

Susie I always found resistance tough, and swore some were harder than cardio! Your working them muscles :)

Maggie I bet you feel tired! Busy day so great you got kw in :) hope tomorrow is better

Sue you most probably wont need them, if you do come across the odd toughie you could do something different instead. You definitely won't need the 2 and 3, but if it's a set it might be better to keep them together?

Martin how's Mrs M getting along?

Chelsea great news! Hope you get a chance to start soon, and when you planning to do week 1 cardio :)

Tara how have you getting on with it, seems ok if moving to an 8 :) how are you working with them as only have 2?

Mama sorry to hear your ankle is playing up. I figured out how many I could do in allotted time and divided by 2. When I realised what move was next, I would start and get a few more reps in. I only noticed it in a couple of moves, but most of the time was just trying to keep up!

Chelsea easy peasy :) stay on food plan, swing that bell it will happen!

Kron said:
Hi all :)

Susie I always found resistance tough, and swore some were harder than cardio! Your working them muscles :)

Maggie I bet you feel tired! Busy day so great you got kw in :) hope tomorrow is better

Sue you most probably wont need them, if you do come across the odd toughie you could do something different instead. You definitely won't need the 2 and 3, but if it's a set it might be better to keep them together?

Martin how's Mrs M getting along?

Chelsea great news! Hope you get a chance to start soon, and when you planning to do week 1 cardio :)

Tara how have you getting on with it, seems ok if moving to an 8 :) how are you working with them as only have 2?

Mama sorry to hear your ankle is playing up. I figured out how many I could do in allotted time and divided by 2. When I realised what move was next, I would start and get a few more reps in. I only noticed it in a couple of moves, but most of the time was just trying to keep up!

Thanks kron, I will give that a try.

Back