Secret to shaping up

Evening lovely Swingers. Firstly massive well done to Mamma Mia. Fantastic results so far. :)

Well thats Round 3 Week 1 done and dusted. Its like a Christmas coundown now as each week is going to pass and get closer. I might shove some tinsel around my bells on week 6! :)

Congrats Mama Mia; great result!

Good evening folks, such a positive place here!
Just completed week 3 and will take my halfway point measurements tomorrow. Oooh....! :)

BTW I had a feel of 12kg and 16kg Kettlebells at Decathlon today and exclaimed to the children 'one day I shall be able to use these!'
PS: I use a 5kg at the mo :D

Yippee!!!

I've just done Day 1 Core and coped pretty well I thought, until the DVD froze after about 15 minutes :eek: I even managed to hold the plank for the time he did!!!

For the last five minutes I just did a few of the exercises by myself and will have to investigate as to why the DVD got stuck :mad:

My stomach muscles are burning a bit, which is good yeah???

Oh and my arms ache lol x

Chelsea Lou said:
Yippee!!!

I've just done Day 1 Core and coped pretty well I thought, until the DVD froze after about 15 minutes :eek: I even managed to hold the plank for the time he did!!!

For the last five minutes I just did a few of the exercises by myself and will have to investigate as to why the DVD got stuck :mad:

Oh Yeah!

Cat Lover Sue said:
Evening lovely Swingers. Firstly massive well done to Mamma Mia. Fantastic results so far. :)

Well thats Round 3 Week 1 done and dusted. Its like a Christmas coundown now as each week is going to pass and get closer. I might shove some tinsel around my bells on week 6! :)

Thanks Cat, I'm blushing here!

Well done for round 3, flippin heck!

Do you still find my Ryan interesting after having done it so many times? I was thinking about moving onto the advanced one after this but if I can get more mileage out of this one without being bored then will wait.

Am going away for new year and am trying to think of ways of carrying my bell in my luggage! It's only 8kgs.... Or maybe she deserves a holiday by staying at home..Hmmm

trimlee said:
Good evening folks, such a positive place here!
Just completed week 3 and will take my halfway point measurements tomorrow. Oooh....! :)

BTW I had a feel of 12kg and 16kg Kettlebells at Decathlon today and exclaimed to the children 'one day I shall be able to use these!'
PS: I use a 5kg at the mo :D

Thanks hon

Well done on week 3, can't wait to hear your measurements!!!!!

You WILL lift those bells SuperMum x

Chelsea Lou said:
Yippee!!!

Well done Chelsea Lou, i felt that core week one was a nice one too so well done. It's defo good to feel the burn. I am a junkie for it!!!

Watch your arms define and shrink...it's flippin amazing...ask Susie25...it makes you want to touch yourself!

Lol

Thanks Cat, I'm blushing here!

Well done for round 3, flippin heck!

Do you still find my Ryan interesting after having done it so many times? I was thinking about moving onto the advanced one after this but if I can get more mileage out of this one without being bored then will wait.

Am going away for new year and am trying to think of ways of carrying my bell in my luggage! It's only 8kgs.... Or maybe she deserves a holiday by staying at home..Hmmm

I still find the sessions hold my attention and challenge me even after two rounds down. I have been gradually working my way up the weights whilst I've been doing it. I plan to move to the advanced sessions after Christmas.

Watch your arms define and shrink...it's flippin amazing...ask Susie25...it makes you want to touch yourself!

Lol
ooh err!!! :D

I took my measurements tonight, before I started and also a photo :eek: Not a pretty sight. If the results are good and I am feeling brave I will put the befores and afters on here!!!!!!! At the moment, I look disgusting :cry:

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone x

Hi everyone,Well done Mama great results,Chelsea glad you liked core i done core wk 2 yesterday.On to cardio wk 3 saturday:D oh question is the advanced very hard

ooh err!!! :D

I took my measurements tonight, before I started and also a photo :eek: Not a pretty sight. If the results are good and I am feeling brave I will put the befores and afters on here!!!!!!! At the moment, I look disgusting :cry:

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone x

Oh babe. Don't worry, there's no way I could even contemplate posting my photos at the moment even though I am losing weight and inches. But its good to have them for yourself so you can see your own progress.

Keep positive, xx

Susie25 said:
Completed core wk3 today roll on round 4 on Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! Everyone is doing so well :)

I'm setting myself the 6 weeks in time for Xmas! Core wk1 done, resistance on sat x

Blimey this thread is full of superstars!

Well done all so much good news to report. Hope you remember to congratulate yourselves - inches off bits, heavier weights lifted, is there no limit to your achievements?

Keep going - its really good to hear positive stories and success that means so much to each person. Ive had a rubbish week and yet reading your stories keeps me motivated and focused. Please keep sharing the good news. Ta

Ok mid point for Newby me (Round 1 (end of Wk 3)
Weight: STS
Hips: half inch off
Thighs: half inch off
Waist, bust, arms: STS

Excited about the half inch losses
Not minding too much about the weight STs (the scales could have gone up :eek: )
Can't really believe STS on waist, bust & arms: I can feel firmness in my arms, one of my shirts does not gape at the buttons any more, and my trousers are slightly looser!

However, other significant markers:
Motivation to exercise: up and away!
Thinking before eating: very much so! (still eat some junk at times though)

Ok so goal for second half of round 1 (weeks 4, 5 & 6)
Do all the workouts
Make better food choices

Hoping for real good stats in 3 weeks time!

MartinD said:
Blimey this thread is full of superstars!

Well done all so much good news to report. Hope you remember to congratulate yourselves - inches off bits, heavier weights lifted, is there no limit to your achievements?

Keep going - its really good to hear positive stories and success that means so much to each person. Ive had a rubbish week and yet reading your stories keeps me motivated and focused. Please keep sharing the good news. Ta

Hey Martin, keep going!

Not minding too much about the weight STs (the scales could have gone up :eek: )
Can't really believe STS on waist, bust & arms: I can feel firmness in my arms, one of my shirts does not gape at the buttons any more, and my trousers are slightly looser!

Do all the workouts
Make better food choices

Don't worry about STS on your arms, as they are one of the smallest bits of your body so they will shrink slower, also I noticed that second time round i lost in places where i didn't the first time so don't let it put you off.

And well done!!!! bet you're so chuffed :D

Cheers Donzy. I see that you're on round 3: WOW! From the pound loss you must be dropping down the dress sizes. Bet you get to goal on schedule :)
I see also that you started with 5kg for round 1 and upped to 7.5kg for round 2.
I might just do the same...

Do all the workouts
Make better food choices

Well done Trimlee

Your measurements are almost the same as mine after 3 weeks except I have

Bust: STS
Waist: 1/2 in off
Hips: 1/2 in off
Thigh: 1/2 in off
Arm: STS
Bicep taut: 1in on

So my biceps have got bigger when I tense them :happy036:

Weight loss 1.5lbs

Gained the 1st week, loss the 2nd week but have a small gain this week as TOTM due (actually a week late)

Back