Secret to shaping up

cjeb456 said:
Week 3 done :)

Bring it on week 4!

Did my measurments last night and ive lost small amounts off arms and thighs etc but ive lost almost an inch from my waist and almost an inch from my stomach!! Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, Fantastic! I'm just starting week 4 and so is Susie. We've also had similar half point results :) Let's all celebrate at the finish line together!

Shirleen said:

......I need a LOT more practice with the clean and press! SOunds like blimming Laundry!

:D :D :D hilarious!

Mama you will have that hold move under control before you know it :) and you will be doing resistance with that 10!

Trimlee :) great to hear your enjoying it and getting results to spur you on. Link is good, i couldnt imagine trying it with 2 16kgs!

Shirleen lol Practice makes perfect, good to hear your getting to grips with the windmill and getting a routine together :)

cjeb fantastic! inches dropping away and only half way through the programme, well done :)

I had such a lazy day yesterday, sooo tired ended up crashed on couch watching a movie in the afternoon, followed by a nap, then watched a bit of evening tv, and crashed again on the couch, only prob was awake about 4am! Food was so off plan yesterday need to eat better and have a swing today if I can keep awake lol

Kron said:
Mama you will have that hold move under control before you know it :) and you will be doing resistance with that 10!

Trimlee :) great to hear your enjoying it and getting results to spur you on. Link is good, i couldnt imagine trying it with 2 16kgs!

Shirleen lol Practice makes perfect, good to hear your getting to grips with the windmill and getting a routine together :)

cjeb fantastic! inches dropping away and only half way through the programme, well done :)

I had such a lazy day yesterday, sooo tired ended up crashed on couch watching a movie in the afternoon, followed by a nap, then watched a bit of evening tv, and crashed again on the couch, only prob was awake about 4am! Food was so off plan yesterday need to eat better and have a swing today if I can keep awake lol

Morning kron!!!
I thought u weren't a morning person LOL

Thanks for the encouragement. I will certain give it my all. By the way...we're off to Egypt!

Lol I dont want to be a morning person, just got bored lying in bed in the dark :)

i was having a look at holidays yesterday. We havent been to Egypt yet, not quite decided when or where we are going next year. Have you been before?

Yes we went a couple of years ago and it was lovely. We stayed at The Hilton in Sharm and are going back there The weather was scorching and that's why we're going this winter as it's not too far (for Mia) but the weather will be nice.

Would defo recommend. Although, it is common to get a dicky tummy whilst ur there so be prepared. lol

Resistance tonight, ended up doing some 30 day shred cardio. Once I had done that I was just wiped out lol.

hey this thread has been very helpful ( I couldnt read it all!) but I am sold on kettlebells!!!!! Others have told me about them too.. I am 3/4s of the way through losing 2 stone 4 pounds on cambridge diet so am looking at what to do now to tone and maintain and generally look hot like u in that bikini at the beggining of this thread!!! Just wanted to say thanks for the info on here and well done! Ordering some 6kg ones i think (kettlebells)

x

Hi All - well still feeling grotty and bunged up with catarrh so took a good dose of Sudafed and that has done the trick. My head feels much more clear now.

Flew though Cardio Wk2 and although very sweaty at the end, hardly needed any breaks and did both KB holds with my 7.5kg bell. Love those holds (think I might be the only one that does :)).

Mr Sue has just pointed out that the Sudafed contains Caffeine and Pseudoephedrine (sp??) which is a banned substance for atheletes! So remember Swingers, if you feel crap, or just need a little lift to see you through Cardio, reach for the drugs! :D:D

(Note: if they're are any impressionable youngsters reading this, in the immortal words of Zammo from Grange Hill, "Just Say No!") :D

**slinks off to buy some sudafed**

Last edited:
Good grief, just looked at the time, I have been googling holidays since about 7am this morning!

Joanne that shred is tough, no wonder your were done by the end of it :)

Hi Lara, welcome to swinging :) you've come to the right place if your looking at getting into shape. Let us know when you get your 6 and get started

Sue lol i think you are the only one that likes those holds :) and as the responsible adult i must not condone the use of drugs, but have put it on the shopping list!

Chick are you still feeling poorly? Hope you get well soon x

Been busy last few days,I done cardio wk 3 yesterday i was worn out after it but really enjoyed it at same time.Well done everyone on inch loss will measure on weds as i will have wk 3 completed.Watched the youtube video of girl doing 2x16 bells i would end up knocking myself out.I really find this site so helpful.:D

I think it was the caffeine in my cold tabs too haha!

Phew, miss a day or so on this thread and suddenly there are pages to get through to catch up!!!

Did week one cardio yesterday and for good measure today I did 10 minute fast abs. Muscles are sore, especially tummy area, which only really hurt when I am laughing.

Tomorrow, week one Resistance then that is the 1st week under my belt :D I swear I can see and feel a difference alreay but probably all in my mind.

Hope everyone is well and having a fab weekend. x

Finishhheedd wk 1 x

Well done on Wk 1 Chelsea Lou & Joanne 24. :)

Back