Secret to shaping up

Maggie looks like you have started shrinking :) a loss all over that's great progress x

How fun could that be if he joined you :)

Well done everyone. I have been following but not posting. Problems at home with breaking up with partner.. Sigh. I did finally get a 7.5kg bell. Wow I can really feel the ache of the workout that I just did. It was the first one with it.Now I just have to keep up with you all

Kron said:
Resistance week 4 not quite done! Omg after the first set I was sucking air so decided to carry on with floor work, the squat shoulder press did it, chest is so tight just couldn't breathe right. Altho a bit disappointed, I got something done, and will do what I can until well.

Least you got some done which is better than nothing :) looking forward to cracking on this week! Got core tomorrow x

maggie1962 said:
Hi all decided to do measurements this evening not sure if they are good or not so after week 3 round 1
waist 1cm
bust 2cm
hips 2cm
thighs 1cm
arms 1cm

Kron my son is 20 i have told him he can use them if he wants.:D

That's brilliant!

eatwell said:
Well done everyone. I have been following but not posting. Problems at home with breaking up with partner.. Sigh. I did finally get a 7.5kg bell. Wow I can really feel the ache of the workout that I just did. It was the first one with it.Now I just have to keep up with you all

Hard to focus when personal stuff is going on, I'm sure you'll get into the 'swing' of things :) x

Afternoon everyone, we all seem to be doing well...losing cms which is heartening to see.

I did set 1 of Resistance again last night. I did intend to do the whole of it but couldn't muster up the energy. So 2 x set 1 = Wk 1 right?

Tonight I am onto Wk 2 of core, which I am really looking forward to. I loved feeling that the muscles had been given a work-out last week and looking forward to that feeling again :D

My scales haven't moved but work trousers are definitely baggier round the thighs and hips :D So pleased with that.

I have got my daughter - Mrs Lampard - ordering kettleworx and a few of the ladies on my diet thread are looking into it all too......so we should have some more new recruits pretty soon. :D

Of course it will work Jess...providing you stick to it and don't use the weekends as an excuse to break with the diet :sigh:

You'll enjoy kettlebells and swinging :D you can see and feel a difference almost immediately, which is very motivating.

Everyone on here is so supportive and lots of good information and advice. xxxx

Mrs Lampard said:
Hi all,

My name is Jess :)

As my mum below (Chelsea Lou) says, I have ordered my kettleworx bits :) so, hopefully I can get swinging soon as well!

Really in need of some motivation in the diet department though. I thought I had it, but it's now gone. I was doing calorie counting, and was doing ok - until it went out of the window. Now I just don't know what to do. I have slimming world books, and tempted to try that but I'm scared in case it doesn't work.

I have just over 7 months 'til my wedding and would like to get down to 10 stone - I'm currently 12.7 :cry:. Or, if not the weightloss - I'd like to be a size 10.

Is this possible do you think in the timeframe I have?

I look forward to getting started and chatting with you all xxxxx

Heya, wen I started I weighed more than u and am now just into the 10 stone range so totally possible. I used to do SW but I like my food and found that I wasn't losing as I was eating too much am now calorie counting and doing real well, I've downloaded my fitness pal for tracking weight and I do this 3 times a week in 12 wks I lost 15cm off my hips!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy, for old birds like me that are still £ S and D :D I prefer 6" off your hips in 12 weeks :eek: which is a couple of dress sizes and is utterly brilliant. If I manage to emulate you then I might end up with a backside that doesn't resemble a bag of fighting ferrets :8855: xxx

Hi all,

As my mum below (Chelsea Lou) says, I have ordered my kettleworx bits :) so, hopefully I can get swinging soon as well!

Really in need of some motivation in the diet department though. I thought I had it, but it's now gone. I was doing calorie counting, and was doing ok - until it went out of the window. Now I just don't know what to do. I have slimming world books, and tempted to try that but I'm scared in case it doesn't work.

I have just over 7 months 'til my wedding and would like to get down to 10 stone - I'm currently 12.7 :cry:. Or, if not the weightloss - I'd like to be a size 10.

:welcome2: Jess, this is such a great thread, the guys are really lovely with mummy Kron at the helm :family2:

I do WW and have just this week started the new plan Healthy & Filling and in 3 days have lost 1.5lbs, just hope Auntie flow doesn't scupper that by Monday morning :eek:

Chelsea Lou said:
Donzy, for old birds like me that are still £ S and D :D I prefer 6" off your hips in 12 weeks :eek: which is a couple of dress sizes and is utterly brilliant. If I manage to emulate you then I might end up with a backside that doesn't resemble a bag of fighting ferrets :8855: xxx

Lol it sounds more in cm though :) x

Hi all :)

Eatwell sorry to hear about your split, always a difficult time. Won't your ex be mad seeing you get all trimmed and toned in the near future! Any time you need a chat about it, feel free to post/pm me x
Yeah on starting with your 7.5 does feel different doesn't it? Love that achy feeling :)

Joanne core is my fav, hope you enjoy :) I was convincing myself to have a short swing session tonight, but now home from work I feel really lazy, but early yet so we shall see!

Chelsea on to week 2 core :) don't worry about the scales for a couple of weeks, eat right and it will happen! Great to hear your clothes are showing results, a perfect shrinkage test. Hi to all your diet thread ladies :)

Donzy lol I have to agree with Chelsea!

Hi Jess, how exciting it's on order :) do you keep a food diary? So your mum mentioned you stray off plan on a weekend, and you have said your not sure what diet choices/plans to take which will work. There are so many, and you know they work (healthy plans!) so what fits in with your taste and lifestyle, the decision is yours. The bells are awesome, but not miracle workers, so you need to decide quick cos they will be here soon !! :) you can be a size 10 way before your wedding, it is doable x
Honeymoon in Cape Verde we were there last May, my beach photo, weather was fantastic, better than the carribean IMO

Susie great news on the weight loss :) she is a meanie but will be gone the week after, just so annoying lol

Welcome Jess!

I have 2 ill babies in the house tonight :( Hoping my OH finished work earlier so he can give me a hand. Then once they are settled I'll start working up a sweat lol.

Thanks Kron. I am really lazy myself this week and again another night I've finished work and had to clean the house instead. WHY HAVE I NO MOTIVATION FOR THE BELLS THIS WEEK? I really loved wk4 resistance on Monday but feel so lethargic at the moment and just can't force myself to do it, I keep finding something else to do instead as an excuse :(
I do the whole house on Saturday so it could have waited really but I changed my living room round and hoovered all the downstairs.
Oh well I must do it tomorrow.

Evening Swingers! Well so many posts to catch up on. Sorry to hear some of us (me included) are still feeling under the weather and sorry to hear some of us (me included - more later) are having a few personal probs. But some fantastic inch loss going on and a massive well done to Donzy for not just getting to her weight goal but for whipping its butt by doing it several weeks ahead of schedule! :) :) And I think we have our first Mum/Daughter combo as well! You two look so alike in your photos. :)

Had an eventful week. Tuesday afternoon Mr Sue decided to try and sever his thumb with a saw at work. Won't go into the gory details but its not good. Had an op today and has ended up with 3 screws being put in to align the bone and pull it all back together. I was expecting to bring him home but he has to stay in tonight as he's on IV antibiotics. Why they couldn't have told me that before I left work and battled 80mph winds to drive the 35 miles to get to him is beyond me but it was good to see him anyway!! Had to cut the visit a bit short as the Police were about to close the main bridge north of Inverness so cue mass exodus from the hospital!! But it gave me plenty of time to get home and finish off Wk2 with Resistance.

Still feeling full of cold and very snotty and missing Mr Sue (don't tell him that though :))! Luckily its his left hand so he can still run the hoover round!! Ha Ha!

Catch you girls (and Martin) later. xxx

Evening all!
Poor poor Mr Sue! I hope he feels better soon and makes a speedy recovery!

Mrs Lampard, you are not alone my love. I too struggle withthe food side and have to really work hard to stay on track. Like Guru kron said, your goal is defo possible. I do SW and find it brilliant as it accommodates my need to occasionally eat like a gannet! Maybe take a fresh look at the forums and see if you can get more inspiration there. You'll be ok though (((Mrs Lampard)))

Hope you're all doing well. Miss a few hours and theres so much to catch up on!

Susie25, I'm missing you. I did core week 4 today and I need ur company. Sod the housework and join me...

mama_mia said:
Evening all!
Poor poor Mr Sue! I hope he feels better soon and makes a speedy recovery!

Hope you're all doing well. Miss a few hours and theres so much to catch up on.

Susie, I'm missing you. I did core week 4 today and I need ur company. Sod the housework and join me...

Mamamia I'm gonna do wk4 core tomorrow and wk4 cardio on Saturday promise xx

Hi all,

Not sure what dress size I am but I have lost over 40lb and most of that in under 4 months. My reason for slowing down is stress (jobless...) otherwise Id be at target.

I do exercise but its the combination with slimming world that makes the difference. I dont go hungry, meals are planned and ive learned my vulnerable spots. I reckon I will spend 5 days for the rest of my life sorta following slimming world - extra easy - as it makes sense and is achievable.

go for a regular loss Id suggest - you have the time and 2lb a week is do-able without pushing too hard. I would have some plans for the stress factor - weddings obviously can be stessy

good luck!

Back