Secret to shaping up

Susie get swinging! You will have to not allow yourself to do housework until after the bells. Great you've got the next ones planned! you've started shrinking, keep it up x

Sue sorry to hear about hubby, what's he like as a patient, I dread mine even getting a sniffle, he's a nightmare lol hope he's home soon, and you feel better x

Mama I hope your 10 was being used :)

Maggir definitely not as hard as cardio week 1 :) I look forward to hearing your verdict, if I remember rightly it was quite tough, but easier if that makes sense!

I am off to do a bit of freestyle, hope I don't crash and burn like I did last night lol

Hi everyone,

I've not posted for a bit, haven't done any swinging for a while and STILL have to finish off week 6 core and cardio to complete round 2!!!!Will I EVER be able to tick off round 2???? I'm just SO SO tired right now....been falling asleep when getting in from work and having really early nights( this is a late night for me by the weeks standards!!!) Think the dark days and nights are making me want to hibernate!

Glad to hear everyone is still swinging away though.

Sue, hope your hubby gets better soon, give him plenty of TLC :)

Hopefully I'll fit in a bit of swinging this weekend :)

The 10 did indeed make an appearance but I found it tough on my back today, especially when doing the ab rower thingys. I did enjoy it though... Not as much a resistance week 4. That's my fave so far!

One thing is that the bird in the belly top is beginning to get on my nerves though. I know that you guys know who I mean...the one with the hollywood smile, stupidly tight abs and the ability to do everything that Ryan does. I think she's Ryan's girlfriend...jealous? Moi?

Kimberly!!!

chickadee83 said:
Kimberly!!!

Thats it... Bloody kimberly!!!!

Cow! (my word Of the day!)

I prefer the other lady who can't balance on one foot...

Evening Swingers! Well so many posts to catch up on. Sorry to hear some of us (me included) are still feeling under the weather and sorry to hear some of us (me included - more later) are having a few personal probs. But some fantastic inch loss going on and a massive well done to Donzy for not just getting to her weight goal but for whipping its butt by doing it several weeks ahead of schedule! :) :) And I think we have our first Mum/Daughter combo as well! You two look so alike in your photos. :)
Aw thanks.....most people, me included, thinks Jess is the image of her dad but we have the same sense of humour, that's for sure :D
Had an eventful week. Tuesday afternoon Mr Sue decided to try and sever his thumb with a saw at work. Won't go into the gory details but its not good. Had an op today and has ended up with 3 screws being put in to align the bone and pull it all back together. I was expecting to bring him home but he has to stay in tonight as he's on IV antibiotics. Why they couldn't have told me that before I left work and battled 80mph winds to drive the 35 miles to get to him is beyond me but it was good to see him anyway!! Had to cut the visit a bit short as the Police were about to close the main bridge north of Inverness so cue mass exodus from the hospital!! But it gave me plenty of time to get home and finish off Wk2 with Resistance.
Eek, hope he is ok. Sounds nasty and very painful.
Still feeling full of cold and very snotty and missing Mr Sue (don't tell him that though :))! Luckily its his left hand so he can still run the hoover round!! Ha Ha!
And do the ironing ;) :D
Catch you girls (and Martin) later. xxx

Hi all :)

Chelsea on to week 2 core :) don't worry about the scales for a couple of weeks, eat right and it will happen! Great to hear your clothes are showing results, a perfect shrinkage test. Hi to all your diet thread ladies :)

Amazing the difference in my trousers, you would think I had lost lbs :eek:

Donzy lol I have to agree with Chelsea!
Tee hee, a woman after my own heart :D

One thing is that the bird in the belly top is beginning to get on my nerves though. I know that you guys know who I mean...the one with the hollywood smile, stupidly tight abs and the ability to do everything that Ryan does. I think she's Ryan's girlfriend...jealous? Moi?
She gets on my wick as well with her perma-grin whilst all I can do is puff and grimmace!!!! :mad:

Well, I managed almost all of Week 2 Core. The ab rower is a bit of a killer and as for spelling Kettleworx... I thought "nah" at the 3rd time of asking :D

I am so tired and really had to nag myself into doing it but really glad that I did. That's another tick in my siggy xx

Ta for all your good wishes for Mr Sue. He's actually a really good patient - but then he's had a lot of practice over the years with his various accidents! Bloody numptie. :)

Kimberley is way too smug for me. My fave is Tracey who gets slagged a bit because she is always smiling (little blond one on core rowers amongst others). Jamell is the comedy guy who can't squat but runs round his bell a treat!! :)

Chelsea Lou said:
She gets on my wick as well with her perma-grin whilst all I can do is puff and grimmace!!!! :mad:

Well, I managed almost all of Week 2 Core. The ab rower is a bit of a killer and as for spelling Kettleworx... I thought "nah" at the 3rd time of asking :D

I am so tired and really had to nag myself into doing it but really glad that I did. That's another tick in my siggy xx

LOL... i can picture you shouting "spell it your blummin self!" to the tv.

Well Done for getting it done though Chelsea Lou.

Cat Lover Sue said:
Ta for all your good wishes for Mr Sue. He's actually a really good patient - but then he's had a lot of practice over the years with his various accidents! Bloody numptie. :)

Kimberley is way too smug for me. My fave is Tracey who gets slagged a bit because she is always smiling (little blond one on core rowers amongst others). Jamell is the comedy guy who can't squat but runs round his bell a treat!! :)

Jamell is hilarious. His form is atrocious but he does try. His wee little legs just make me want to feed him.

I do exercise but its the combination with slimming world that makes the difference. I dont go hungry, meals are planned and ive learned my vulnerable spots. I reckon I will spend 5 days for the rest of my life sorta following slimming world - extra easy - as it makes sense and is achievable.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Someone asked me the other day how long would I be following my 'diet' for and I answered pretty much what you said. Its a lifestyle change that is very easy for me to do x

Hi everyone,

I've not posted for a bit, haven't done any swinging for a while and STILL have to finish off week 6 core and cardio to complete round 2!!!!Will I EVER be able to tick off round 2???? I'm just SO SO tired right now....been falling asleep when getting in from work and having really early nights( this is a late night for me by the weeks standards!!!) Think the dark days and nights are making me want to hibernate!

Glad to hear everyone is still swinging away though.

Sue, hope your hubby gets better soon, give him plenty of TLC :)

Hopefully I'll fit in a bit of swinging this weekend :)

Probably still a bit of a cold hanging on you, that and this minging weather!

Well, I did say something very similar to that!!! :D

Bet it had a few sweary words in there :D

Hope everyone who is feeling better gets well soooon :553:

Just finished week 2 core, feel pretty good. Cardio and resistance is always pretty hard for me, core not so bad. Although this one included.. cross over knee thingy ma bobs? And my arms were killing half way through!

Lol the other day when Ryan said "Let's do some lawnmowers" I *might* have told him to Eff Off ;)
I really wasn't in the mood. Week 4 done (Round 3) now. I'll take more photos in 2 weeks. Still a big fan of the programme x

biggysmalls said:
Lol the other day when Ryan said "Let's do some lawnmowers" I *might* have told him to Eff Off ;)
I really wasn't in the mood. Week 4 done (Round 3) now. I'll take more photos in 2 weeks. Still a big fan of the programme x

LOL Biggy!

Although generally I don't like people swearing at my Ryan... He looks big and strong but he's very sensitive you know...

However, you can say what you want to his smiling assassin Kimberley. I don't wanna "look at her abs to see it working" tar... :meow:

Round 3 eh? I just can't believe that. Well done hon, what dedication; such a great achievement. And you're still not bored?

I'd love to see your photos too... I didn't have the good sense to take any myself!

For me it's the blond with the long ponytail I can't stand, don't know her name but she smiles a really false smile when she knows the the cameras on her x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bet it had a few sweary words in there :D

Just finished week 2 core, feel pretty good. Cardio and resistance is always pretty hard for me, core not so bad. Although this one included.. cross over knee thingy ma bobs? And my arms were killing half way through!

Hi Joanne, you seem to be doing exactly the same as me - I did week 2 core last night, will do cardio tomorrow night but I don't remember cross over knee thingy ma bobs? Do we have the same dvd set I wonder?

Hi Joanne, you seem to be doing exactly the same as me - I did week 2 core last night, will do cardio tomorrow night but I don't remember cross over knee thingy ma bobs? Do we have the same dvd set I wonder?

Its the kettleworks program I have :)

You hold the kettlebell with 2 hands and then throw it over your shoulder, when you pull the kettlebell down you lift the opposite knee and crunch them together. After I did the left hand side the right seemed like it was never going to ennndd.

Kickboxing knee kicks or something they are called.

Its the kettleworks program I have :)

You hold the kettlebell with 2 hands and then throw it over your shoulder, when you pull the kettlebell down you lift the opposite knee and crunch them together. After I did the left hand side the right seemed like it was never going to ennndd.

Kickboxing knee kicks or something they are called.
Yeah, I'm doing kettleworx, week 2 Core last night but they didn't have any of them blighters in it :confused:

Weiiirrddd. Deff did in mine, can still feel it this morning :p

Back