Secret to shaping up

Ive just noticed mine is Core level 2 week 2. Is that the advanced one that I'm doing then? Still a six week one :)

Yay!! Another swinger in the house :D I am sure you will love it Jess, especially when you see that waist of yours being whittled back to tiny :D:D xxxx Have a lovely weekend sweetheart xx

Good luck with the diet plans Jess. If you get stuck Weight Watchers Filling and Healthy is good and a bit like SW but you can have calorie controlled bread and crumpets mmmm my fav at the moment.

There's loads of info on minimins about it and my diary link is on my signature

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Susie25 said:
Good luck with the diet plans Jess. If you get stuck Weight Watchers Filling and Healthy is good and a bit like SW but you can have calorie controlled bread and crumpets mmmm my fav at the moment.

There's loads of info on minimins about it and my diary link is on my signature

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

Hi Susie, how'd you get on today??? Housework or swinging???

All done and I'm definitely getting better at it. Noticing little differences that I can do things better, longer and deeper.

Still can't do stair climbers. The first time I did it I fell flat on my face, I just don't have the confidence or the coordination to do it.

Liked the new Sumo thingy :)

Hi all :)
Loads to catch up on!

Yeah Jess I knew it would be here super quick :)

Mama if your 10 is too much for your back doing the rowers, drop down until you strengthen your core a bit more
She is such a b*tch off set, you needn't worry about her! Lol

Susie great to hear you got it done :) now you can rearrange your house lol
Climbers are tough, I couldn't do them and hated them! great cardio move once you get the hang of it

Joanne yes it's a six week programme, it will have moves from the first set, some will have little tweaks to up the game. Sounds like the 'reach up and grab a coconut bring it down to crack on your knee' move, I thought that was in set 1, but poss not

Chick hope your able to recoup this weekend. I hate the winter dark days and long nights it is well worth sleeping through lol

Chelsea haha you sound like your good at nagging if it got yourself motivated ;)

Biggy i cannot wait to see the next progress pics :)

Sue Mr K is similar, broke his toe from falling down the stairs practising a Kung Foo Panda hold! Why on the stairs?? Will he be off work long?

Thigh blasters! I said I would do an album for these, and that was a long time ago! I do have some, but need a few more, so will get it done

Basically squats and lunges with good form, and using your butt and thigh muscles to move you, with a good old pelvic squeeze and tilt at the top for icing on the cake :) this can be incorporated into a lot of existing moves i.e. Swings, get a pelvic squeeze and tilt, clench butt and thighs at the top of the move. Make sure you stretch well after any serious tilting and squeezing :)

Kron said:
Mama if your 10 is too much for your back doing the rowers, drop down until you strengthen your core a bit more
She is such a b*tch off set, you needn't worry about her! Lol

)

Hey Kron
Lol...thanks for indulging my jealous rant!

Yep- the 10 is defo too much for me at the moment. I am doing week 5 cardio tomorrow so am hoping my back will have settled. If not then I'll rest up and leave it til Monday. Am trying to learn to list to my body more.

For example, my body just wanted rum so I'm listening...hic!

Susie25 said:
All done and I'm definitely getting better at it. Noticing little differences that I can do things better, longer and deeper.

Still can't do stair climbers. The first time I did it I fell flat on my face, I just don't have the confidence or the coordination to do it.

Liked the new Sumo thingy :)

Yay, well done Susie!!!! Much better than housework?!
Remind me, was it core or resistance?

Mountain climbers suck!

Rum reminds me of holiday cocktails :) won't be long before your off to the sun, then back for Santa, lots of good things coming up x

This time next month! Still in denial lol

Mrs Lampard, what date are you getting married? I'm the 4th of July next yr, your wedding must be around then too judging by your ticker. I'm no saint with my diet, but I've finally got into exercise on a sustained basis for the first time since my early teens. Kron and the kettleworx program get a lot of the credit but I reckon the wedding date on the horizon must be a good motivator too. I still have a long way to go but I'm glad I've started....I'm definitely going in the right direction! x

Can anyone suggest some good moves for toning thighs? I am still doing my own routines.

Ok well lets get to grips with this

1. best exercise for getting fit and burning calories is the biggest muscles so work your glutes and quads first
2. but if you want to work thighs with KB then there are plenty of quality thing you can do...

single leg deadlift
handed snatch dead pull
one leg squat
2 handed swing
lunge sweep
alternating hang clean
tactical lunge
lunge
single leg row
goblet squat
pistol squat

Back