Secret to shaping up

Not done wk6 cardio today as I've now been hit with a stomach bug!!
I can't believe it as I really wanted to get it done by Xmas. I might just try and fit it in when I feel better and then start round 2 straight away.
Happy Christmas everyone if I don't come on here again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh ooh ooh!!!
Telco have the 7.5 bells at £13 that's £7 off!!

I couldn't get one cos I was pushing the wheelchair!

Well done Susan. Great news.
Shirleen - surely you could have balanced one on each handle?! :)

So I received my Kettleworx Christmas present to myself this morning and did Cardio week 1 earlier - it was exhausting! Much harder than the other workouts I've done so have no doubt that it will yield results.

I will continue after Christmas as I'm going away for a few days. I really hope that I can stick with the programme and get through all the workouts by end of January...

Hope you all have a great Christmas and best wishes for 2012! :)

hi all
As normal, its a day off and I have been awake since 5am! I am now off work until 4th Jan so hopefully will learn the art of sleeping in a little lol

Sue looking forward to results time :)

Susie hope you feel better, great news on hitting a 3 stone loss you must be so pleased, it is a great acheivement and a fantastic christmas gift to yourself :)

Shirleen typically I missed the sale lol I bought one for my mum a few weeks back as a christmas pressie, i still havent had the dvd i ordered for her yet, so a bit disappointed, but it could come today?

herewego week 1 cardio is THE hardest session of the set so I bet you were exhausted after :) Hope you have a great few days away and get back to swinging on your return

I have a bit of wrapping to do and to pick up my order from the butchers today, see some friends/family before relaxing and waiting for santa to come tonight :)

Hope you all have a swinging christmas and wishing you all the best and lots of shrinkage in 2012 xx

Morning Swingers! Up bright and early to pack Mr Sue off to pick up the meat from the butchers. WI this morning and pleased to report another 2lb loss. Been pretty strict this week and only had a couple of mince pies and a couple of fancy biscuits at the office, which was good considering I was literally surrounded by boxes of Quality Street, Roses, Miniature Heroes, Biscuits, Victoria Sponges and a Pavlova!! It was like working in hell! :eek:

Before Mr S went out, he got his tape measure out and I have some fantastic results - my best yet:
Arms: Right -0.5cm, Left -1cm
Thighs: Right -2cm, Left -1cm
Waist: -3cm
Hips: -13cm (no wonder my jeans are falling off me)
Bust: -6cm (poor Mr Sue :()

All told the total loss for Round 3 is 26.5cm, my biggest yet. :D I am gobsmacked and delighted. I can really feel it in my clothes even though I think I suffer from that body dismorphyia (sp??) thing and can't really see it when I look in the mirror.

So for anyone ho humming about getting on the programme, in the 3 rounds I have done, I have progressed from a 3kg to a 7.5kg and have lost a whopping 61cm, which is 24" for us oldies! I don't completely attribute my weight loss to it, although its definately helping, as I am doing Weight Watchers and rarely go off plan.

So that's me. Might even do a quick Fast Fat Burn before I jump in the shower. :character00115:

Sue OMG that is FANTASTIC :)
Wow what great results, and there was you saying that you didnt think you had lost too many inches this time round! Really really pleased for you x

Thanks Kron. I know, I am really taken aback by it, but I can feel it in my clothes. Going to have a big wardrobe re-assess whilst I'm off and see if I can get a few bits in the sales. Don't really want to spend too much whilst I'm still loosing weight and inches but on the other hand, some new clothes will show off my more streamlined figure which will be a great morale boost!

Have a fab day! Will check back later. xx

Wow! Brilliant results!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and as Kron says, lots of shrinkage in 2012 x

Wow! Brilliant results!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and as Kron says, lots of shrinkage in 2012 x

Back at ya, Biggy! xx And can we do a countdown to your wedding day from January? :love047:

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning Swingers! Up bright and early to pack Mr Sue off to pick up the meat from the butchers. WI this morning and pleased to report another 2lb loss. Been pretty strict this week and only had a couple of mince pies and a couple of fancy biscuits at the office, which was good considering I was literally surrounded by boxes of Quality Street, Roses, Miniature Heroes, Biscuits, Victoria Sponges and a Pavlova!! It was like working in hell! :eek:

Before Mr S went out, he got his tape measure out and I have some fantastic results - my best yet:

All told the total loss for Round 3 is 26.5cm, my biggest yet. :D I am gobsmacked and delighted. I can really feel it in my clothes even though I think I suffer from that body dismorphyia (sp??) thing and can't really see it when I look in the mirror.

So for anyone ho humming about getting on the programme, in the 3 rounds I have done, I have progressed from a 3kg to a 7.5kg and have lost a whopping 61cm, which is 24" for us oldies! I don't completely attribute my weight loss to it, although its definately helping, as I am doing Weight Watchers and rarely go off plan.

So that's me. Might even do a quick Fast Fat Burn before I jump in the shower. :character00115:

Hey Sue

Just wanted to say well done on those fab results, what an achievement!!
Although I haven't been spending time with the bells lately, I always check in to see how u are all getting on. Hoping Santa is lugging my advanced set across the globe as we speak so I'll be back in this thread for good in Jan!
Have a great Xmas all xx

Hi swingers

Just popped in to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be merry :)

Sue- fab results, be very proud of yourself and enjoy the sales :)

Ill be back to swinging in the new year :) xx

Sainsburys has bells ( vinyl) and a set with a diddy bell and DVDs I might get when they're open again!

Thanks for all your encouragement over the year. Hope everyone has a fab Christmas and Santa doesn't put his back out delivering all those heavy kettlebells! :)

:4616:

Merry Christmas swingers :)
Karon xx

Fantasic! You have done amazing!

I'm deff needing a kick up the bum exercise and food wise!

Merry Christmas everyone :) x

I'm backkkkkkk hope you all had fab xmases, my little ones loved it. Santa got me kw advanced and an 8kg kb so gonna start in new year as still full of cold x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back