Secret to shaping up

Afternoon all!

Well I am as stiff as an old board today.. Shoulders, arms, abs, thighs... In fact every muscle in my body aches!

Think it'll be Tuesday before i attempt the dreaded wk1 cardio!

Any one compare how much weight they lost to kettlebells... Prob just me!

I've lost and 8kg and a 2.5kg ? I can't believe that I used to carry that around!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got the Kettleworx Fast Fat Burner DVD and I do that, how does the full set work? Is there a specific workout plan for it?

Any one compare how much weight they lost to kettlebells... Prob just me!

I've lost and 8kg and a 2.5kg ? I can't believe that I used to carry that around!!!

Hi Donzy - bored were ya? :p

I've lost 27.2kgs so three of my 7.5kg bells and nearly my 5kg as well. Blimey! :eek:

Hi Donzy - bored were ya? :p

I've lost 27.2kgs so three of my 7.5kg bells and nearly my 5kg as well. Blimey! :eek:

Wow i don't feel so smug now :D
OMG Wk 1 Adv Cardio, what a killer!!!!

HI Caroline, yea basically its a 6week programme broken down into 3 different workouts a week: Cardio, Core and Resistance. Each is 20min and there are 6 diff workouts of each in the programme, then you can buy the bonus 6weeks that have the fast fat burn (the one you have) and fast abs as well but they are only 10min each and only 3 workouts on each dvd. x

Donzy - wk1 cardio advanced - it was my co-ordination that let me down more than anything else! Didn't find it anywhere near as bad as the standard wk1 cardio. Done wk2 this morning. It was fine. Sweaty but fine! :)

I'm thinking of buying the kettleworx fast abs DVD for £15. Is it any good on it's own or is the huge package better? I wanna tone my arms, legs and mummy tummy lol. Thanks :)

ames said:
I'm thinking of buying the kettleworx fast abs DVD for £15. Is it any good on it's own or is the huge package better? I wanna tone my arms, legs and mummy tummy lol. Thanks :)

I've only done it a couple of times and it's good but do u realise its only 3 10min workouts? Seems pricey? Kron might b able to advise better workouts for the money x

How often do you do each of those three workouts in a week?

Cat Lover Sue said:
Donzy - wk1 cardio advanced - it was my co-ordination that let me down more than anything else! Didn't find it anywhere near as bad as the standard wk1 cardio. Done wk2 this morning. It was fine. Sweaty but fine! :)

I did most with 5kg couldn't even lift my 8 for the bicep curl one!!!

Omg, I got my DVD out and all my level 1 disc thing was all scratched and crap.

I've just completed level 2 week 2 cardio eventhough I'm only on week one and now when I get a replacement tomorrow I'm going to confuse myself ! Grr.

That's 45 minutes of kettlebell I've done so far :)

I did most with 5kg couldn't even lift my 8 for the bicep curl one!!!

I used my 5kg for this one as well. Took me a while to get the hang of it. The 5kg seems so light now by comparison but the size fitted well in my palm. Not sure if I've got a big enough hand to hold the bell in upside down and move it around! Hopefully I won't drop it on my feet! :eek:

Jiggle Question!

Someone please tell me it's true that when you are exercising the fat gets a bit more jiggly or wobbly before it gets burned off?!

I have been exercising more consistently for a couple of weeks now and it seems my fat has got more wobbly??

gettingfitat50 said:
If you want to see what you are going to let yourself into watch this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwN15vUDGa4">YouTube Link</a>

Wow, did he say he was using a 24kg bell? Makes me tired just watching but proud of myself for doing the programme too -even if with relatively small weights!
Thanks for posting Gettingfitat50 :)

Shirleen said:
he's the guy I watched doing week one, he's got alot better!

Yeah, the guy in the socks!

trimlee said:
Jiggle Question!

Someone please tell me it's true that when you are exercising the fat gets a bit more jiggly or wobbly before it gets burned off?!

I have been exercising more consistently for a couple of weeks now and it seems my fat has got more wobbly??

Never heard of that, but maybe with the muscle firming up underneath it gives the impression of being more wobbly? X

Back