Secret to shaping up

Morning All - Wk4 Advanced Core done. Wk4 is shaping up to be a hard-going week! Its been a while since Core has had me really breathless by the end of the 1st set! And then the realisation creeps in that there are TWO more sets to go!! :eek:

Had to do some of the last set with my 5kg just to see if through, but its done all the same. Looking forward (with a little trepidation) to Thursday and Resistance. Am off work this week though so I can do it during the day rather than after work when I'm a bit knackered!

I certainly don't think KW is the cheat's way of getting fit. It's like anything, the effort you put in determines what you get out of it. :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning All - Wk4 Advanced Core done. Wk4 is shaping up to be a hard-going week! Its been a while since Core has had me really breathless by the end of the 1st set! And then the realisation creeps in that there are TWO more sets to go!! :eek:

Had to do some of the last set with my 5kg just to see if through, but its done all the same. Looking forward (with a little trepidation) to Thursday and Resistance. Am off work this week though so I can do it during the day rather than after work when I'm a bit knackered!

I certainly don't think KW is the cheat's way of getting fit. It's like anything, the effort you put in determines what you get out of it. :)

Ouu I'm falling behind! Got wk 3 cardio tonight and wk4 core on thurs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Sue

You are doing so well :)
xx

Donzy - you're not falling behind woman! I only have Mr Sue and the cats to supervise. I'd never get anything done if I had kids!!

Sarah - thanks. Have you got an Advanced set ready to move on to when you've finished this round?

Sue & Donzy you are both doing amazing with the advanced set!!! I love reading your reviews of each workout!! :)

I'm not due to do cardio until tomorrow but after sunday & yesterday off ( I done week 3 resistance on saturday as hubby had yesterday off) I was dying to get a bit of swinging in so done fast abs & fast fat burn this morning. My legs feel like jellly after all those skier squats but feel like they have had a great workout. I forgot how much fun the bonus dvds can be. Looking forward to cardio tomorrow coz I have always enjoyed the week 3 one so that should be fun!!! I cannot believe that I'm almost half way already!!!! :eek:

With regards to kettleworx & other exercise I was running before i started KW & it wasnt until I started it that I saw the all over inch loss. Before I had always been doing the 2 together but at the minute I'm just doing purely KW. I dont feel like its a cheats way of getting fit either in many ways I often found a 5k run easier & less effort than a KW session

Hi All :)
I am working from home for a few hours this morning before i go to my hosp appt, so its nice to be able to pop on here during the day time in the week.

My calves have seized a bit. i noticed last night when sprawled on the couch watching tv that they started getting stiff whenever I got up! Just been stretching them by lowering my heels off the bottom stair, so may need to repeat that a few times :) I am hoping to get a quick swing in before I have to go out

Maggie glad to see you back and I hope your shoulder heals quickly. Just take it easy in that side, but I am sure that the conditioning the bells give will see that shoulder strengthen in no time. Good luck doing week 1 cardio again lol

Sue Ryan always throws in a curve ball just when you think you get the hang of it, he gets you lol Hope you enjoy your week off, recovering from week 4 by the sound of it :)

Donzy are you all healed now? Not too far behind if your starting week 4 this week x

Sweet your doing great and getting closer to getting advanced started. A 5k run sounds alot harder than kw lol

Donzy - you're not falling behind woman! I only have Mr Sue and the cats to supervise. I'd never get anything done if I had kids!!

Sarah - thanks. Have you got an Advanced set ready to move on to when you've finished this round?

Hi Sue

Yes Father Christmas was very nice to me and I have them ready. Starting my week 4 normal tonight...really excited about advanced though, so I love all of your updates x

Hi Sue

Yes Father Christmas was very nice to me and I have them ready. Starting my week 4 normal tonight...really excited about advanced though, so I love all of your updates x

That's good news. I think you'll love it. Definately a change of tempo and quite a few new moves as well. Even better Kimberley tends to get less mentions! :D

Cleogin, you could fit a couple of rounds of advanced in before you go on your holiday (I am so jealous) :)

Leapj nasty cardio lol we all tend to have our favourites. Can you believe some belles actually like cardio! My fav is core :)

Me and Cardio dont see eye to eye, but I can sort of see why some people like it, maybe we'll get on one day :) lol xx

Hi Sue

Oh I am soooooo jealous!!! I havent got the set yet but its top of my wish list!!! just need to see what pennies are left after paying ballet school fees :sigh:

You're all doing so well :)

Right - wk 2 cardio done tonight. Really nice to move along one on the dvd set list :) gave me a sense of achievement. I preferred it to wk 1, but I still had to modify some moves. I look forward to the day when my core is like steel - okay, well, perhaps not steel but tougher than the wobbly jelly it is now :D - until then I'll just have to keep modifying some moves in order to finish the reps. I'd rather do that than stop. So, for instance - I did one set of full jumping jacks and the next half jumping jacks (that sort of thing).

I'm glad I get cardio out of the way first each week as I can then look forward to core and resistance, both of which I prefer to core (although the core one is what i need the most!).

One thing I have noticed is that my back is starting to feel a lot stronger and I can already appreciate the benefits of that. I know some of it will be down to my WL, but I also think KW has a lot to do with it. So I've great hopes for how much stronger my back will be as the weeks go by.

Suseka said:
Right - wk 2 cardio done tonight. Really nice to move along one on the dvd set list :) gave me a sense of achievement. I preferred it to wk 1, but I still had to modify some moves. I look forward to the day when my core is like steel - okay, well, perhaps not steel but tougher than the wobbly jelly it is now :D - until then I'll just have to keep modifying some moves in order to finish the reps. I'd rather do that than stop. So, for instance - I did one set of full jumping jacks and the next half jumping jacks (that sort of thing).

I'm glad I get cardio out of the way first each week as I can then look forward to core and resistance, both of which I prefer to core (although the core one is what i need the most!).

One thing I have noticed is that my back is starting to feel a lot stronger and I can already appreciate the benefits of that. I know some of it will be down to my WL, but I also think KW has a lot to do with it. So I've great hopes for how much stronger my back will be as the weeks go by.

You will get there Suseka, your core will build up in no time.

I always get cardio out of the way too, then I can look forward to the others.
Cardio week 4 completed tonight.... Still can't do full push ups and had totally forgotten double bell hold aarrgghh.

xx

Hi all. Have done the kettleworx fast fat burn twice last week and the pain in my legs has almost gone now!!!! I have managed to get the level 2 kettleworx DVDs. As a beginner (but not totally unfit) am i wasting my time starting here. I just wanted to check with you guys whether i should wait and get level 1 first. Thanks

Wk 3 adv cardio done! How fab are those butt squats and pass the kb behind bum!!! Gonna feel that in morning!
felt a bit strange doing the wiggle around the floor one with my step sister in room!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back