Secret to shaping up

Ahhh all done and dusted and wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be .......is it just me that cant do the baseball squats, my knees won't take it so i do swings instead everytime! Don't like the one legged dips either!

I did week 2 resistance yesterday and the one legged dips killed my back so I didn't do them in set 2! Maybe there's a knack to them that I haven't got. :eek:

Morning all. Its a lovely day here today, although I think a few rain showers are predicted later on - anyway, with the sun shining through my windows I decided to bite the bullet and do my first 50 min Kettlercise workout. All I can say is.....OMG :eek: methinks I'm going to ache a lot tomorrow. There were lots of new moves (new to me) and I'm not sure I've quite sussed the 'clean to rack' yet, but I'll work on that. I was pleased that I managed to do the full 1 minute set on most of them (37 different positions in total)... hence the knowledge that I AM going to suffer DOMS later, but it was fun.

Now I'm off for a bimble in the city, before the aches set in :)

HI Daisy

Yes KWorx hun, I still do kettlercise inbetween though! Kworx is very good as you have 3 main dvd's one each for Core, Cardio and Resistance and each dvd has 6 sections one for each week so it is always changing from week to week :)

Hi everyone

I'm having to sell my Kettleworx set as my wrist injury has not got much better and after seeing my consultant last Tuesday she advised me not to do it anymore as the joints are diseased and I need to take care of them.

So before I put it on eBay this afternoon I thought I'd post it for sale on here first.

I have the 5lb kettleworx bell, the Tesco 5kg bell, the Kettleworx cardio, resistance, core, fast abs, fast fat burn and fat free in 42 - a six week healthy eating guide.

I paid £79.99 for it last September.

I'm looking for about £50 or near offers.

I'll be putting it on eBay this evening.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I'm having to sell my Kettleworx set as my wrist injury has not got much better and after seeing my consultant last Tuesday she advised me not to do it anymore as the joints are diseased and I need to take care of them.

So before I put it on eBay this afternoon I thought I'd post it for sale on here first.

I have the 5lb kettleworx bell, the Tesco 5kg bell, the Kettleworx cardio, resistance, core, fast abs, fast fat burn and fat free in 42 - a six week healthy eating guide.

I paid £79.99 for it last September.

I'm looking for about £50 or near offers.

I'll be putting it on eBay this evening.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How much would P&P be on that? Or at you looking at pick up only?

Back to my kettlercise class tomorrow after having Easter school holidays off.. Let's hope my legs will cope lol

Just completed another kettlebell work out - only my third session ever!!! By back is hurting when I'm doing figure of 8.
Is this normal, am I doing it wrong or could it be because I worked out yesterday aswell?
x

Just completed another kettlebell work out - only my third session ever!!! By back is hurting when I'm doing figure of 8.
Is this normal, am I doing it wrong or could it be because I worked out yesterday aswell?
x

Sounds like you may be over doing it! I'd lay off it and rest up for a couple of days :) especially as your new to it!

Mis-behave said:
Back to my kettlercise class tomorrow after having Easter school holidays off.. Let's hope my legs will cope lol

Whee - have fun! :D

lyndzi76 said:
x

I agree with Trash, a little break should help. Also, when you're doing them, make sure to keep your back straight (any bending should generate from the hips) and your stomach muscles/core strong - this will help protect your back. :)

My legs are all tingly and feel weak.. Lol but was a good class.. Either Zumba or kettlercise tomorrow night.. :) back to it..

Just completed wk5 cardio and did NOT enjoy it! that one where you have to do burpees- I didn't stand a chance! Dreaming of the day when I can do those. I struggled anyway today, tired and not really in the mood for it, no idea why.

Anyway, enough of me being grumpy, hope everyone else is having a good day.

Just completed wk5 cardio and did NOT enjoy it! that one where you have to do burpees- I didn't stand a chance! Dreaming of the day when I can do those. I struggled anyway today, tired and not really in the mood for it, no idea why.

Anyway, enough of me being grumpy, hope everyone else is having a good day.

At least you did it anyway, despite not enjoying it and not being in the mood! Go you! :)

Yesterday I watched the kettleworx fast abs workouts to see what they involved. Can't believe he's got a full 60 seconds of things like hip pump and crunch ("you're welcome!" he says) although I fear those are probably also to come in the later weeks of the regular kettleworx workouts too... I don't want to think about that right now. ;)

Yesterday I watched the kettleworx fast abs workouts to see what they involved. Can't believe he's got a full 60 seconds of things like hip pump and crunch ("you're welcome!" he says) although I fear those are probably also to come in the later weeks of the regular kettleworx workouts too... I don't want to think about that right now. ;)

Ha ha Plum I bet your thinking is dead right :eek:

I'm sooo tired tonight but am forcing myself to move my butt in a min to go start Wk 3 KWorx with CORE I do hope its not too bad :confused:
Ive made my mind up today to do my 3 nights of KWorx and on the other days inbetween that do 20 mins walk/job High interval training to try too boost my fat burning to get my weight moving in right direction again!

Trash sounds like you've got a plan in place! Hope core went ok for you tonight!

I seem to be doing each kw week 2 or 3 times at the mo so that should stave off the minute-long tortures a bit longer...

Wk 3 Core actually wasn't that bad and quite enjoyable just need to up my staying power with the figure 8 bell passes under the leg apart from that one the rest were fine although my one legged circles were a bit wobbly ;)

Last edited:
Night off swinging tonight as muscles and back need a little recovery so bath and bed for me. Calories have been below 1'200 so good few days :0)

lyndzi76 said:
Night off swinging tonight as muscles and back need a little recovery so bath and bed for me. Calories have been below 1'200 so good few days :0)

It's strange how one particular workout can really make you ache. I did the 20 min Kettlercise session yesterday and struggled to do some of the exercises that I didn't find so bad last week. Have just woken up and I'm stiff and aching in my legs and upper arms. Must be doing some good. I haven't checked to see if I have lost cms yet - waiting until I have a poor weight loss so I can stay motivated. My bingo wings are definitely contracting though!

Well after avoiding exercise all weekend (was supposed to do cardio wk2 on sat and c25k wk1d1 on sun) I managed to do something yesterday.

Woke up nice and early to a lovely sunny day so decided to get c25k out of the way. Came home and hung out the washing then cracked into cardio2! Pushed myself and had to pause occasionally but got there, however did not have that great sense of achievement as was still behind schedule (i should've done res3 on Monday).

Decided to stay in workout clothes and do a little housework and see if I felt like doing res3, well I only bloomin managed it and finally got that sense of achievement!

Back on track and feeling it today, just a nice ache though!

Hope the rest of you are enjoying your swinging!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back