Secret to shaping up

Ok was up at 7 this a.m. and i've doen 20 mins kettlercise and been for a 20min walk with the dogs ;o) home now shower and then magic pancakes for breakie.

BTW went ahead and bought the Kettlercise Volume 2 dvd's as found i had the best losses both on scales and inch wise whilst doing volume 1 ;o)

That's interesting Trash. I have done both and have no idea which was better for weight and shape. How did you decide? Maybe I ought to look at this as I have always felt Kettlercise was harder on my body. Burning muscles was a common feature. Don't get me wrong, I certainly work up a sweat on KWX but it seems more of an all over work out.

Kettlercise was my first attempt at kbells and after 5 weeks had a ok results both in weight loss and in incheds - then i changed to KWorx and don't know if it was coincidence but weight loss almost halted and inch loss wasn't great! Mind you in defence don't think my diet was that great either.

Just personal preference i think - find the routines better with Kettlercise and i attend a weekly class also ;o)

Kettleworx Advanced! My heart belongs to Ryan as you all know :)

Let us know what you get, Trash, and how you find it! I've been sticking with kettleworx so can't really say about anything else apart from Kettlenetics which I tried and absolutely hated! Very dancy and very very fast, didn't suit me at all. :eek:

Let us know what you get, Trash, and how you find it! I've been sticking with kettleworx so can't really say about anything else apart from Kettlenetics which I tried and absolutely hated! Very dancy and very very fast, didn't suit me at all. :eek:

Will do plum - I've ordered Kettlercise for women volume 2 but am selling my other KB dvd's to fund maybe getting KWorx advanced too ;o)

Hi everyone( remember me?)

Ive not been on minis for AGES!! Good to see some old faces still on here swinging away along with lots of new ones too :)

I'm still using kettlebells and still really enjoying them :)

Sue was looking at your stats, you're almost at target!! Well done!!!! Any news on kron, she doesn't seem to have posted in a while? Xx

Hey Chick - no news at all from Kron unfortunately. Tried PMs and everything but nothing. I do hope she's ok? :(

Yeah I hope everything is ok with her, maybe just needed a wee break from minis? I last had a post from her in my diary on the 18/3.

You're doing great Sue :)

Got my volume 2 kettlercise today and just finished the 20min workout boy am i sweating and out of puff!

Was very good lots of new moves on there too which i've never done before and the warm up and cool down is on both dvd's the warm up is nearly a workout in itself ;o)

Kron said:
Hi
I am new to this forum
I am amazed at all the dedication to exercise to improve health and image - I think you are all fantastic
But thought I would share how I went from a size 16 to a size 6 with s/w and my body magic kettlebells
I have low body fat and in the upper part of my healthy weight range, so scales suggest I could lose more, but as I am able to wear size 6 I can maintain which involves some yummy treats once in a while :)
I believe in them so much will happily provide more info if you want

My body magic
3 x per week
20 mins per session

Done, dusted and no denying the results :)

Thought I would re-quote this as I have been very lazy the past few days and need a bit of motivation/inspiration. :)

Hey Chickadee good to see you back!!! i'm still here doing shred at the minute but missing Ryan so thinking of alternating.
Where on earth is Kron, I so hope she is ok. How strange to just disappear....

Hey Chickadee good to see you back!!! i'm still here doing shred at the minute but missing Ryan so thinking of alternating.
Where on earth is Kron, I so hope she is ok. How strange to just disappear....

Wow 30 day shred fair play to you ;op

Morning all

Have just done my 22 mins session and boy it makes it twice as hard in this heat! Off for a shower then making healthy pancakes for my breakie with banana's n strawberries ;o) I think i've earned them!

Have a good weekend all x

Trash said:
Wow 30 day shred fair play to you ;op

Morning all

Have just done my 22 mins session and boy it makes it twice as hard in this heat! Off for a shower then making healthy pancakes for my breakie with banana's n strawberries ;o) I think i've earned them!

Have a good weekend all x

Hmmmm pancakes how do u make them healthy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pancakes.jpg
Hmmmm pancakes how do u make them healthy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You use 2 whisked eggs a dessert spoon of spleda sugar or similar 3 dessert spoons of dry porridge oats and a fat free yoghurt and handful of blueberrys - mix all together and spray silicon muffin tray with frylight and bake in medium to hot oven for 10-15 mins or until they look set! Yummy!

Back