secret!!

Kellie=]

Silver Member
I have something great that I found out today.
Julian Graves (a health food shop ermmm simular to holland and barrett) sell small pots of flavoured coffee that we are allowed to have!!
they are sugar and calorie free. my LLC (who is so helpfull) checked with head office and we are defo allowed them! makes such a nice change.
They are £2.25 or 2 for £4.
They have several flavours I got Toffee Cappucino and Cinnamon hazelnut. I think they also do ameretto and double chocolate =]
xxxxxxxx
:cool:

Um sound nice, thanks for letting us know.

yes alibongo those are the ones! they are well nice =]
xxx

We were in Dobbies garden centre this afternoon and they have them in there in the deli/food section.
I got double choc, amaretto and cinnamon & hazelnut.
Will let you know what I think, I will only try one today as I find that too much caffeine whilst on LL stops me sleeping. Think it will have to be the amaretto.

thank you , they have a store near me , I'll pop down there tomorrow and buy one of each to try. I've not had much coffee for 2 weeks.

they are the two that i got!
i like the toffee the best =]
xxx

I am not a coffee drinker at all, so I will have to pass...

Me too flower - the only thing I think that I cannot stand is coffee.... trust me to miss out on something new :)

yellow LLers, just crashed your forum again! Well, thanks for this people, just had a gorgey cup of the vanilla coffee with some CD choc shake :D
Was pretty nice on its own too!

Really appreciate the link guys xxx

Well, my coffee arrived today... the toffee cappachino is gorgeous with a sweetener in it ... yum... haven't tried the hazelnut yet as I can't drink too much coffee x

hiiii alll, I amin desperate need of help, I wana start LL 2mrw... and need to stick to it.... any helpers ?????? wot should i do to stick to it ???

have you arranged a meeting?

Back