Self destruct mode!!

Miss helpme

Arghhhhh I dont know why but for the last couple of days all i have wanted to do is eat eat eat!! I have had to really fight myself to not go to the chip shop for battered sausage and chips (im proud of myself that I havnt gone but i dont know why i so want that for dinner)

Tonight i have just eaten my dinner and used up the last of my points and all i want to do is go out in the kitchen and eat more food!! Has anyone got any idea why i feel like this i really dont want to fall off the wagon and i want to save the rest of my weekly allowance for the weekend!!

Maybe the only way for me to loose weight is to sew my mouth up lol :break_diet:

I cam totally understand how your feeling, believe me I have had those days let alone them continuing for more than just a day. Well done for not going to the chippy, you have proved you can be strong and stick to it! I can't explain why we have these days but we do, mine usually happens when it's totm? Is yours? If you can I would go to bed early and take myself away from any temptation of eating and hopefully the feeling would of gone by the morning. Good luck x

I've been like that for the last couple of weeks, didn't even go to my WI last week. Got weighed tonight & I'm up 2lbs :(( so annoyed at myself. Feel pretty crap. It's soooo hard to get those pounds off & so bloody easy to put on. But even Reading your thread I was like... Yummm "battered sauceage" ..... Lol!!!

Don't know what's wrong with me.... Lol!!! Have to get my arse back into gear. There's no way I'm being up again nxt week.

are you due your totm,,if i am i eat all around me for a few days:)

No its not totm im on an implant so dont have them lol! Well I'm still going well and staying within my points! I even went out for breakfast this morning and told them not to give me any beans, hash brown, fried bread or bubble and squeak (although I've got no idea why they put that on a breakfast lol). In the end I had grilled bacon, mushrooms, poached egg and tomatoes which was lovely an a hell of a lot healthier then it could of been! I think we all have up and down days and this is why I'm glad I get support on here! Thanks all xx

Back