Selfesteem

Caburygurl

Hey it's caburygurl

Am feeling down bout my weight a lot I never use to be big before but the ending of my relationship got me really down. I started to comfort eat and gradually the weight piled on. It's been almost 2 years since the ending of the relationship and am over it. But I have an addiction for junk food and its prevented me from doing slim work proper. Apart from that my confidence is low I can't remember the last time I brought clothes. Worried to go into a new relationship because I am not happy with my body. I don't like going out either or taking full body pics. Need help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya!

Loving the name I'd be a galaxy girl :)

Self esteems a tough one I know I'm struggling too! Where abouts are you from? Are u on any particular diet? Sorry to hear of your break up I think mines immanent too :-(

How old are? I'm 29 feel about 99 :)

Any kids? I have 1 mini me keeping me sane (n often insane!)

I'm in London btw

shell09 said:
Hiya!

Loving the name I'd be a galaxy girl :)

Self esteems a tough one I know I'm struggling too! Where abouts are you from? Are u on any particular diet? Sorry to hear of your break up I think mines immanent too :-(

How old are? I'm 29 feel about 99 :)

Any kids? I have 1 mini me keeping me sane (n often insane!)

I'm in London btw

Sorry for the late response , am 29 too and have no kids . Am on slim world, lol you make me laugh galaxy gurl. I live in southeast London

I'm in south east too :) I've dabbled with slimming world amongst a million others ATM just trying to cut out the junk n be relatively healthy

How are you getting on with sw?

Well here's to a 100% day well done so far :)

Well I've been worse n ate thorntons chocs :-0 n I got my bff coming over for wine n alot of it! So I've tried to rashon (sp?) the real food I've had to compensate..... Kinda gotta write today off I think :-(

Well I thought I had some amazing valentines evening out ahead of me tomorrow full if over indulgence but he has bailed so that half makes up for it :) as I say think our break up is imminent if I can pluck up the courage lol

Ah I've got to the point where I turn around n find any friends I used to have are either married pregnant or with babies n long term relationships at least my bff is a gay guy so he ain't with child lol but doubt I'd have a successful night out on the pull in a gay club lol

shell09 said:
Well I've been worse n ate thorntons chocs :-0 n I got my bff coming over for wine n alot of it! So I've tried to rashon (sp?) the real food I've had to compensate..... Kinda gotta write today off I think :-(

Well I thought I had some amazing valentines evening out ahead of me tomorrow full if over indulgence but he has bailed so that half makes up for it :) as I say think our break up is imminent if I can pluck up the courage lol

Ah I've got to the point where I turn around n find any friends I used to have are either married pregnant or with babies n long term relationships at least my bff is a gay guy so he ain't with child lol but doubt I'd have a successful night out on the pull in a gay club lol

Aww bless lol, you have fun trust I had a gay friend and when we use to go out we had fun . Your right most ppl I know is pregnant, married or long term relationships. Guess that leaves me out I suppose , not even thinking what day it is tomorrow. I have to write today off too?. I kind of flopped towards the end of the day, I had pepsi and indulged in haribo lol. On top that I had to plates of rice with stew and Lincolnshire sausages with mash that was unhealthy . Because I had put a lot butter and milk in the mash plus I drizzled over the sausages honey while in the oven. Guess I will have to start again tomorrow but I did walk for 45 mins which was great but abit sweaty lol. Starting again tomorrow

I'd love to have a gay guy friend, bet you have some good laughs .
Other guy friends read things wrong, they always think you fancy a quickie with them. Men!

Yeah he is a good laugh :) well in writing off today for sure! I've just ended my five year relationship to the love of my life! On valentines day too how dramatic

Well the only way is up n once I'm over the big changes I'm gonna go full steam ahead to find that skinny figure I have hiding under all my layers of fat ready to meet a new me right

shell09 said:
Yeah he is a good laugh :) well in writing off today for sure! I've just ended my five year relationship to the love of my life! On valentines day too how dramatic

Well the only way is up n once I'm over the big changes I'm gonna go full steam ahead to find that skinny figure I have hiding under all my layers of fat ready to meet a new me right

You've ended it? Well when your skinny you'll find a new one, or two ;)

Yeah hopefully! Itl take a while to get over this one but eventually il meet my mr right

shell09 said:

Totally agree shell09 , can't wait to see the new me but I got to be strong minded as I flopped today too. My relationship was 5 years too but I kind of gotten over it. Today did not think what day it is. , took my niece to the movies . Once again tomorrow a clean slate on sw

Karen27 said:
I'd love to have a gay guy friend, bet you have some good laughs .
Other guy friends read things wrong, they always think you fancy a quickie with them. Men!

@ Karen tray gay guys fun lol

Cadbury girl - how long did it take u to get over the break up of your relationship? I'm in bits but I know it's gonna get better n easier. Just went to my car this morning n some div has smashed my windown in first thing I went to do was ring my bf but of course can't do that I've said no contact at all it's the only way for me n my little girl to move on I think but it's the first day so it's hard! Anyway hope your sw intentions are going strong today :)

Am sorry to hear that Hun, they say times a healer. It's been a year and 9 months now but I say it took me a year and a bit. Am over it kind of now. A thing that helped me when it happened is my mum and sisters were around and they kept me occupied so I never got depressed. Just cried now and then but other than that I was fine unless someone spoke about relationship. Because of the previous relationship , I find it hard to go out with anyone as am not confident. But u know what you are blessed , you have a beautiful daughter to live for and someone who will always be there for you to put a smile on your face.

Been good today on sw , so far lol

Yeah I have my family around me too and my daughter to keep me occupied. I don't find it hard to go out in general confidence wise it's just like I said before most of my old mates have moved on got small babies or otherwise busy etc. do u find it hard to go out in general like with friends etc or do you just mean dating and guys etc

shell09 said:
Yeah I have my family around me too and my daughter to keep me occupied. I don't find it hard to go out in general confidence wise it's just like I said before most of my old mates have moved on got small babies or otherwise busy etc. do u find it hard to go out in general like with friends etc or do you just mean dating and guys etc

I find it hard dating guys, if I go out always worrying what clothes I should wear as my belly just hangs?. Cant afford to go gym

Oh I see I know what u mean I could say all the right things like if his asking u out he obviously fancies u n bet he don't even notice half the things you worry about but I'm the same n it don't matter how many people tell me I don't change lol

I need to conquer just going for a bit can't imagine actually being with a different guy! But as time goes on that'll change

Back