Selfesteem

shell09 said:
Exercise!! O god that's like a swear word lol healthy eating alone will see the lbs melt away you can exercise n tone later!

You sure I will still loose weight now , even though I don't exercise and stick to slim world

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well.... I mean IF you stick to sw but not exercise :) bloody diets life's too short for all this

I totally agree with you Hun but am not happy with my size Hun. Guess I have to think of it as a life term habit

Yeah me too! Planning a night out this weekend first thing I think of is oh god I'm fat though what can I wear! Lol

Defo gonna start a few fitness classes I think..... In the name if meeting new people and getting fit at the same time

shell09 said:
Yeah me too! Planning a night out this weekend first thing I think of is oh god I'm fat though what can I wear! Lol

Defo gonna start a few fitness classes I think..... In the name if meeting new people and getting fit at the same time

Enjoy your weekend Hun, feeling fat aswell . Ordered a cardigan from H&M and I thought it would fit and it never. On top of that I was not that really good on the sw , I kind of fell of the wagon again. Like I always promise myself I will start fresh again next week. Am happy your going out hun, let your hair down

Sorry for the late response, yeah that would be great to get the fitness going as I suck in that apartment.

Me too! I've got all the right intentions but I'm just growing outwards at the moment!

I just want to ray healthy n exercise but it's do slow! I don't know what I wanna rush for. The thing I keep thinking Is I have aprox 6 weeks worth of shakes/soups food replacement duet stuff costs me around £150 just sitting there. If I done that for 6 weeks I'd defo lose 2 stone! I keep chopping m changing my mind n meanwhile I'm eating rubbish eating at wrong times drinking alcohol n not exercising!

I need to fix up real soon! I was also thinking of getting some of that xenical/ alli stuff from the doc!

Aww Hun me too I have been eating pure junk and I don't know why.? wish I can follow the sw plan but I always fall off the band wagon. My mother said it's a mind thing and I should tell my mind I can do it. Going to keep trying. I think u should only do the diet when your ready. The ali tablet Is good though. I need to fix up too hun

Think I'm gonna go doctors see if they will prescribe the alli (well the prescribed version) I'm sure it comes with a healthy eating meal plan n regular monthly reviews that will hopefully keep me on track

I think if I make a start on the healthy eating front il be able to make a start in the exercise front

It's just getting in the right frame of mind that's the hard part isn't it!

Hi. How's it going? Good weekend bad weekend? I've drank a months worth of calories in wine last night pmsl oops

shell09 said:
Hi. How's it going? Good weekend bad weekend? I've drank a months worth of calories in wine last night pmsl oops

I had an ok weekend but I indulged again and had a months worth of biscuits . Aww don't drink too much hun. I have kind of given up on sw

Oh no Soz to hear sw aint cutting it! Do u have any other plans or just trying to be healthy?

I finally joined the gym today! :) gonna go tomorrow ! Also gonna see doc re starting on xenical I just want to cut out a the crap n get moving

I know once I'm a few weeks in itl be much easier to stick to its just cutting out all the crap n sugars in the first place

I decided that today is the first day of the new me! We both have every opportunity still open to us n if our weight is making us unhappy or holding us back then we can take control of it n stop letting it control us! There's no rush as long as progress is being made x

shell09 said:
Oh no Soz to hear sw aint cutting it! Do u have any other plans or just trying to be healthy?

I finally joined the gym today! :) gonna go tomorrow ! Also gonna see doc re starting on xenical I just want to cut out a the crap n get moving

I know once I'm a few weeks in itl be much easier to stick to its just cutting out all the crap n sugars in the first place

I decided that today is the first day of the new me! We both have every opportunity still open to us n if our weight is making us unhappy or holding us back then we can take control of it n stop letting it control us! There's no rush as long as progress is being made x

Sorry for the late response been so off track just dealing with alot of stuff at the moment. Yeah I gave up on sw , congratulations on joining the gym . I decided from tomorrow am going to cut out all junk food and eat healthy. Your right we can't let it control us we have to control it

Ah hi

Hope everything's ok! Life has a habbit of getting in the way of our plans doesn't it

Well I weighed myself n nearly died I'm almost s stone heavier than I thought. I went docs n he prescribed me orlistat the prescription version of alli I was so happy only to discover there's a manufacturing problem n has been for month n nobody has any stock it's effecting all areas of the country! Madness right?!

I couldn't take it any more n I'm as of today back on a vlcd (exante) it's extreme but so quick with average losses of around a stone per month I need to get back into those nice clothes n soon

I think deciding to cut out the junk I'd good that's my downfall I cook healthy meals but it's the chocolate n biscuits that do it for me !

Looks like although on different plans we will both be going through some serious withdrawal on the refined carbs n sugar front this week good luck :)

shell09 said:
Ah hi

Hope everything's ok! Life has a habbit of getting in the way of our plans doesn't it

Well I weighed myself n nearly died I'm almost s stone heavier than I thought. I went docs n he prescribed me orlistat the prescription version of alli I was so happy only to discover there's a manufacturing problem n has been for month n nobody has any stock it's effecting all areas of the country! Madness right?!

I couldn't take it any more n I'm as of today back on a vlcd (exante) it's extreme but so quick with average losses of around a stone per month I need to get back into those nice clothes n soon

I think deciding to cut out the junk I'd good that's my downfall I cook healthy meals but it's the chocolate n biscuits that do it for me !

Looks like although on different plans we will both be going through some serious withdrawal on the refined carbs n sugar front this week good luck :)

Good luck with you hun, I said I will reduce junk and I have. Am just going to weigh myself evey 4 weeks instead of every week. Am eating more fruit and veg although it's pricy . How is your diet going?

Caburygurl said:
Good luck with you hun, I said I will reduce junk and I have. Am just going to weigh myself evey 4 weeks instead of every week. Am eating more fruit and veg although it's pricy . How is your diet going?

Am good Hun And am eating more fruits and veg but ain't exercised but I hope in a month I see a difference in weight loss. Yeah it's difficult but we have to try and stick to it if we want to see results.

Back