selling of cambridge sachets

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by the-puddin, 20 March 2008 Social URL.

1. the-puddin

the-puddin Member

hi there i would really like to start this diet and have called both the counsellors in my area without any luck. i dont want to buy the sachets from ebay due to the crazy price. i am just looking for a week so i can get started untill i meet the counsellor. does anyone know where i could get these.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

What if you try another cdc further away from you? Are you ok to start have you any medical conditions etc There was another thread here about packs of ebay not only are they very expensive but you dont know what is in them

xx becky xx
  4. the-puddin

the-puddin Member

yeah i know thats another reason. they could be giving you anything. thats why i thought that id try on here to see if anyone had left over ones or something. nope no medical conditions and good to go was really lookin forward to gettin started too. i left messages so hopefully they will give me a call back.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i hope you do get sorted. I was mad to get going the first week but had to wait to go doctor etc.

There is some other cdc's around here so they might have some ideas!
  6. the-puddin

the-puddin Member

thats great thanks very much x
  7. spooky

spooky Banned

Where are you? There may be a CDC near you who posts on here.
    Also call 0800 161412 as not all CDC's advertise on the main website.
  8. the-puddin

the-puddin Member

dundee in scotland. one of the counsellors just phoned me back but she only does saturdays and i work so that was no use. hopefully will get one. now that ive found the motivation. i just want to get started!! lol
  9. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi, I'm in Arbroath and when I looked on the Cambridge website there were 4 or 5 in the area. I think it was mine who might have phoned you - she's lovely!
  10. the-puddin

the-puddin Member

i got one very close to me so chuffed!! got my first appointment on monday so looking forward to it!!
  11. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Ah that's brilliant! I had to wait 10 days from joining this site to starting on my diet (today!). I saw my CDC for the first time last night!

Keep us posted with how you get on! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.