semi skimmed milk

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
i no this is prob a silly question but do u point the milk u take in coffee throughout the day? i no sum people dont but count everythin else drink wise, just thought id ask outta curiosity xx

yes yes and yes,,measure out 100ml or 200 ml in a jug and point it and use the jug throughout the day,,that way your not constantly measuring but you still know the points!!!!!!!!

I sometimes only have one cup in the morn so no i don't point mine!! :)

I use skimmed milk and don't count it, I probably wouldn't count semi if I only had one or two cups a day xx

see thats all i usually have 1 or 2 a day so dont think i will count, will maybe change to skimmed to be even better :) xx

Iv taken yummymummy advice and put 200ml of semi skimmed milk (2pts) into a jug as i can drink up to 10 cups of tea a day. Trying to cut down and drink more water :)

I should really separate out a jug of milk too. I point my tea at .5 a per cup because I do quite like mine milky! But I'm probably unnecessarily over pointing =/

When I first started I didn't used to point milk but u could be shocked if you did measure it out wt how much you use. I now just measure skimmed milk out not alot but worth 0.5 points and that lasts me all week. I find it really handy as I've measured it out dosn't matter where I use it and I spead the 0.5 put over week! :)

Back