Sending positive vibes for you Pam

VLCD'c can really help people with Diabetes, low blood sugar and blood pressure issues.

Totally agree with you here Linda. I had thought the Cambridge Diet was long gone until I watched a programme about a man who had diabetes and the hospital put him on Cambridge. It was that programme that got me searching for info about the diet again.

I'm so looking forward to hearing about your 'journey' Pam :)

Thanks all of you. I should be collecting the Lipotrim packs today from the Chemist. I will start tomorrow. I so hope no one who well deserves to lose weight has the absolute awful struggle I have had to be allowed to do it. The Consultant wants me to test my blood 4 times a days whilst on LT, as I am stopping my diabetic medication whilst on it. The blood test yesterday was to show the difference of my blood whilst on the high diabetic medication I am on, compared to a couple of months or so time when having been on Lipotrim and had no medication, (or if needs be some medication if my blood sugar rises).
What has upset me is the variation between the medical profession. Some fully know about and support these vlcd meal replacements and others have not even heard of them and when investigating any research papers, there is no mention of the vlcd products.
I so wish, when I get down and have maintained my weight, to be able to raise the profile of vlcds. I know it is early days and I haven't even started yet, but I fully expect to suceed on it. I think some serious PR is needed for vlcds but in particular Lipotrim. Apparently Lipotrim is more accessable for diabetic patients. For instance Cambridge won't allow patients on certain medications on their programme, but Lipotrim will.
I met a neighbour in the street yesterday and she had never heard of CD or LT, but she feels she needs to lose weight.
Anyway, thanks again, and I will keep in touch, but have advertised my blog on here. It is on the section where Pierce asks for peoples blogs, but here it is as well.
My Lipotrim Journey
Take care all,
Pam

So pleased for you Pam and I look forward to reading your blog!

:)

have posted on your blogg, but just wanted to let you know i am so pleased you have got the go-a- head for this, wishing all the luck in the world and look forward to hearing your successes each week.

Hello Pam, Ever so pleased for you, and I love your ickle bouncing, somersaulting angel, you in months to come?Good luck girl, I'm restarting on monday (dr's didn't receive my supply on friday jusy hope it's in tomorrow). Our new journeys are about to begin. Wahhhhaaaaay - don't know if that will come out the way I mean it to!!! lol !
Anne-marie
x

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Isn't this all exciting? I am even looking forward to the headaches in the first few days, as they will be a step closer to ketosis. Just about to eat my last supper, of turkey schnitzel, roast potatoes and baked beans!! So much for trying to cut down carbs! Will post on my blog later on today,
My Lipotrim Journey

Catch you all tomorrow, and have a good evening.
Pam xx

Back