September 2016 Challenge

Hello! I'd like to join this challenge with a goal of 7lbs loss for September :) weigh day is Saturday and I'm on holiday on the 17th. Going to Spain for a week so we will see how I get on with this 7lb goal with a week away argh!

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 07.15.11.png

First weigh in for Sept... 1lb off for me. Not exactly the 2lb I gained last week but it's a loss :D xx

Can I join too?
I'm new to the forum and looking for some motivation so this sounds perfect! I could do with a challenge to get me back on track! I got my 2.5 stone award a while ago but have gained half a stone over summer :(

Tuesday weigh in.
I want to lose 7.5lb
and no holidays.

Hi all, well done on the fab losses so far :)

I only lost 1.5lbs in August (I'm blaming messed-up hormones and that Dominoes pizza!) - I'd be over the moon with a 4lb loss in September as that would get me under 11 stone.
So that's 4lb goal, weigh-in day is Tuesday, and no holidays.

Good luck everyone and thank you so much Sarah for doing this. :) I found it so motivational taking part alongside you all in August - despite my paltry loss and the Dominoes incident, I managed to stick to plan every day - the scales will reflect that eventually!

Can I join in please, I'm trying to maintain my weight now, as I have finally reached my target weight, it's threads like this and the support from all you peeps that keeps me on the right track X
Maintaining weight
No holidays
Weigh day is Saturday
Can't believe it, joined this thread been maintaining my weight for 6 weeks by remained the same , last week decided to up my exercise, walked loads, most days eating speed foods and yes you guessed it gained 1lb, I will look at my food plans but I think I already know the answer, the last 6 weeks I stopped eating rice, pasta and cut down loads on spuds.... Last week I started eating loads more carbs because of the increase in exercise, think I'm going to revert back to the way I've been eating.

Hi guys, you know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just its fair on everyone if you update us with results.

So many people took part in last months challenge, lets see if we can better ourselves this month! xxx

Well here we go again....

Weigh Day Monday
Target 5lbs
No Holidays

thanks for running these challenges.... very much appreciated x

Back