September 2016 Challenge

I weighed in this morning... I lost 10.5 lbs!!! Nearly fell off the scales! It's my first week back, so shocked!

My goodness..... shock faint lol :D Awesome x

I weighed in this morning... I lost 10.5 lbs!!! Nearly fell off the scales! It's my first week back, so shocked!
Absolutely fantastic, well done you x

Hi all

Can I join please I would like to loose 7lb this month. I weigh in on a Tuesday,so first weigh in this week. No holidaysmoking. I don't expect to loose anything this week as been to Sundown dance festival and I have eaten poorly. But did a lot of dancing the first day not so much yesterday as soooooooo wet and cold. We are glamming so it's not been so bad. 1 more sleep then homeso tired and then back on track xxx

Good luck for all the Monday weighers..... especially me ;)

Hi Sarah , I'm back from holidays with just a couple of pounds gain from my August efforts, back at 13st. Can you put me down for a 4lb loss for September please. And I echo Bobbies sentiments, thanks putting the challenges on.

Weigh day Saturday again?

Can't believe it, joined this thread been maintaining my weight for 6 weeks by remained the same , last week decided to up my exercise, walked loads, most days eating speed foods and yes you guessed it gained 1lb, I will look at my food plans but I think I already know the answer, the last 6 weeks I stopped eating rice, pasta and cut down loads on spuds.... Last week I started eating loads more carbs because of the increase in exercise, think I'm going to revert back to the way I've been eating.

Still not 100% sure of a target for you as I cant put 0 in the target box - can do minus numbers so just let me know xx

Last edited:
Morning - just done my weigh in and .... lost.... 2lbs...:), really happy with that as not exactly been a saint all week, though have been consciously making good choices "most" of the time.

Well done :D

Well I'm off to a flying start this month... I was right the red days did not suit be.... back on EE and I've dropped 4.5 pounds.... don't think I've ever had a loss like that in a week before :D

Omg 7lbs off for me :)
First week back after a long time so I was hoping for a biggy. Now I just need to keep this up!

I really mean it this time!!

Back