September 2016 Challenge

3lb off, got my 3.5 st award too :D

Sorry been AWOL, started my MSc, work and life is getting in the way lol. I lost a measly 0.5lb this week (but I did have a meal out at weekend)! But off is off. Lightest I have been since I was pregnant (this was my weigh around my due date :oops:)

Well done to all the fab results!

Well done slimfor2016, what an amazing achievement...3.5 stone!!! Inspiring

MilliesMummy a loss is a loss. It's so hard juggling work, study, being a mummy and concentrating on diet...I am in the same boat. Hopefully getting into a routine now and I need to be more organised!!

Some amazing losses guys - you are all such inspirations! Honestly I'm loving all the green!

I lost 1.5 last night taking me under my target weight and 5.5 stone lost in total. Feeling pretty good about it! This weekend is our woman of the year district finals - very strange to be going to that but lovely at the same time!

Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 07.31.28.png

Hello @Sazmajig!!

How exciting for the district finals!!!

Well done for getting under your target weight too :)

Ruth
X

@B.M. yes 7lb! Smashed the first week but struggling this week!! Working long hours and getting the munchies!!! We'll done on your 3lb, nice result

@Sazmajig congratulations for going under target, that's amazing. Love your chart of our losses...I love a spreadsheet!

Great losses @Sharrington and @WyrdOne xx

Newbie here - am I too late to join in?!?!x

Never too late to hop in here hun :D no doubt Sarah will add you to the stats when she gets a minute... If you could post what day you weigh and how much you would like to loose this month... she will also want to know if you have any holidays coming up x

Gained 3lbs sorry guys. Brought the group weight loss down. Can get on with it now summer proper and events are out of the way... Looking towards the wonderful C- word next for goals! Hope you all have/had better results than me!

Never too late to hop in here hun :D no doubt Sarah will add you to the stats when she gets a minute... If you could post what day you weigh and how much you would like to loose this month... she will also want to know if you have any holidays coming up x
Great!!! :)

I weigh in on a Saturday and I'm hoping to lose 12lb this month - I have a lot to lose so should come off in my first month.

I lost 3.5lbs last week and reckon across the next 3 weigh ins that I'll lose close to 1stone. Don't go to group, just following online.

Such good loses in the group. What a good idea!!x

Oh and no holidays:(

Back