September 2016 Challenge

I was disappointed with a 1.5 gain last night. But think a lot of it was water I'd drunk during the day as it was 32 degrees here and I was running after 10 two and three year olds at work! Too blooming hot. I'm looking forward to a definite loss next week. X

Lost 1lb this week.... pleased I'm on the way back down and not up! :D xx

2lb off for me this week! :)

Was hoping for a little more but had a couple of days where I'd went over my syns (miscalculating the syns in things...) but lessons learned and all that.

Need 3lb next week now to hit my target :character00116:

Apologies for my absence from the challenge. I had to have an unexpected operation on Saturday 10th Sept, I've had a bit of a week from hell following this & certainly didn't make weigh in again today, can't drive either :( Feeling a little sorry for myself but had a chat with a SW group member, gave myself a talking to & visited back here to see all your wonderful looses & there have been some great ones.

I have one week left in the Sept challenge.... Let's do this :)

Apologies for my absence from the challenge. I had to have an unexpected operation on Saturday 10th Sept, I've had a bit of a week from hell following this & certainly didn't make weigh in again today, can't drive either :( Feeling a little sorry for myself but had a chat with a SW group member, gave myself a talking to & visited back here to see all your wonderful looses & there have been some great ones.

I have one week left in the Sept challenge.... Let's do this :)
Hope you make a quick recovery!

Missing a few results guys - how are you all doing?

Looking forward to a new week? Have you got a plan in mind for how you are going to reach your september target?

How are you doing @Chelby @MilliesMummyx @Longtermbridesmaid @Hattie21 @laceandlunges

View attachment 183872

Hello lovely @Sazmajig :) hope you're well!
There's one of these graphs that's posted on Tuesday just after 11am, I've just seen Millie'sMummy on that one, I was just reading down, as my bad week last week has jumped back to 1.5 instead of 1 so maybe there's a glitch somewhere?

It's this one
image.png

Ruth
X

2lbs down for me this week x

Back