September challenge - make it count

thankyou Sammyantha for your kind words, I've picked myself up now, like you say its frustrating when you've been on plan 100%. I'll keep going...my brother asked me 'when you get to target are you going to start eating what you ate before?' I said no I have to do this for life now cos it will all just go back on. Well he said does it matter that you STS if you are going to continue eating like this then it will come off sooner or later. It's right really....if I eat EE SW then I will get smaller until my body gets to it's optimum weight, if I go back to old ways it will go back on....Logical really :)

You have the right attitude hun and so it will definitely come off! Good luck for this week :)

My last wi for the month too and 1.5lb off. 8.5lb in total, very pleased with that ☺xx

It's not an official weigh in day but after the Salad Challenge I've actually lost another 2lbs so although it shouldn't be entered on the spreadsheet, for myself I'm happy that I have actually achieved my months target. On to October!! :)

Why doesn't one person set up a onedrive account https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/

there is a share button there to give to everyone in the challenge.Then each member in the challenge is responsible for entering their own weight loss.

Does it only work with 8.1? I dont have microsoft office on my laptop. When the challenges first started people used to update their own and then pages were getting mixed up and stats were lost. Ive no idea how one drive works so could this happen again?

Well done on the losses guys :)

Bring on the October challenge

My last weigh in of the month tomorrow!! I am half a pound short, i hope i'll get it so I reach my 8lbs loss, good luck everyone x

I did it! I lost 17lbs in September and I got slimmer of the month in my group! Yaaaaaay!!!

I did it! I lost 17lbs in September and I got slimmer of the month in my group! Yaaaaaay!!!
Omg well done, that it's so much! Any tips, how did you lose so much?!?x

Thanks! To be honest, I don't really have much in the way of tips, I've just stuck 100% to plan. It was my first month, so I strongly doubt I'm going to replicate this sort of loss any other month :) I suppose I generally have more like 2/3 of a plate of superfree, rather than 1/3, but other than that I don't really know. I have a few little things that I do, like when I have spaghetti bolognese or anything tomatoey with mince I usually use a fine microplane grater to grate a couple of large carrots into the meat sauce, to cheatily increase my superfree and bulk out my meals a bit - it makes them cheaper too! I don't often go over 10 syns either, and I cycle a lot, but that has always been the case. I suppose the only other thing I do is whenever I eat a meal I make sure I eat all my superfree first, so that if I'm too full to finish my meal I've not eaten all the comparatively naughty stuff and left my superfree... But I imagine that's essentially what everyone does, so I don't know how helpful that is...

Great tips! It looks like you've been doing success express where you have 2/3 of superfree instead of the 1/3. You're probably also eating less carbs and sysns which is great, it's very inspiring, it's my 1st mont too and I've lost 7,5lbs hoping to lose some more in October x

Congratulations! I'm sure you can do it :)
I don't know that I have entirely been doing success express, because I thought that was only green or red days? I just eat in ways I like, really... I like vegetables so I tend to eat a lot of them. I do t eat much in the way of fruit at all, cos I'm not massively keen on it... Anyway, good luck for October!

Well done everyone - some brilliant results and no matter whether you reached your personal goal or not, every pound off is a step in the right direction.

Im glad the challenges keep you focused I found them a great help to me on my journey to target xx

Good luck for October those joining :D

Im glad the challenges keep you focused I found them a great help to me on my journey to target xx
Me too! It really helped to keep me accountable when I knew I had to come and post here. Many thanks Sheila and Kami for keeping it going!

Back