September challenge - make it count

Well done everyone, there are some great results, I will update as soon as I can get on my laptop.

I will be dropping out of this months challenge as I have had a lot of problems this month, hence the radio silence.

I will still pop in and update for everyone and look forward to the October challenge xx

Well done everyone some great losses this month and remember those who have sts .. It's better than a gain

And those who have gained ... Don't despair look where you were this time last year or even last month. There's no going back your all great losers x

Well done everyone, there are some great results, I will update as soon as I can get on my laptop.

I will be dropping out of this months challenge as I have had a lot of problems this month, hence the radio silence.

I will still pop in and update for everyone and look forward to the October challenge xx

Sorry to hear things aren't good for you Kami, hope they soon improve. It's good of you to keep updating, thanks x

a pound off for me.

1lb off for me and I won slimmer of the month at group :)
Thank you for running this challenge it has helped immensely with my getting back on plan and motivating me to continue :) x

1lb on for me this week, totm and 2/3 days off plan. So I haven't hit my target this month :( But I will in the October challenge if there is going to be one? ;) xx

Totm is horrible isn't it Kally?!

I hope there is an october one. These challenges are really motivating me. :)

Forgot to update my loss for tuesday. 3lbs. means I need 3 more to get to my target for this month.. Fingers crossed :) One more weigh in left for this month!

Gutted.....failure and miserable...STS again :(

Awww your not a failure hun - you didnt gain!! and look at your stats, loss loss loss loss loss sts loss sts hmmmmm doesnt sound like failure to me :D

Our bodies are our own worst enemy, stick with it you will have a good week next week. If you cant see a pattern ie TOTM every 4 weeks, then maybe there just is no reason why? Your doing great and dont forget that x

Same here Denise, failed the challenged this month but on the other hand, if you look at our food intake, we've both been really good, so we HAVEN'T failed ourselves! October is gonna be our month hun! :)

I think I'd better pass on the October challenge although I'd love to sign up for it. We're away for half term so having planned time off plan. I'll be back for the November one though if there is one. Still one more wi day for September for me yet, fingers crossed although don't think I'm going to make the whole goal, I would need to lose 1.5lbs between now and Monday :rolleyes:

Back