September challenge - make it count

I think I'd better pass on the October challenge although I'd love to sign up for it. We're away for half term so having planned time off plan. I'll be back for the November one though if there is one. Still one more wi day for September for me yet, fingers crossed although don't think I'm going to make the whole goal, I would need to lose 1.5lbs between now and Monday :rolleyes:

Never say never.... you may get a surprise on Monday, you've been so good on the salad challenge. :)

Gutted.....failure and miserable...STS again :(

Failure? No way! I've just had a look at your stats and that's an amazing loss since you started in May. Well done! :)

A sts can be so frustrating when you have stuck to plan but as others have said, it will come off eventually so don't give up as it will be a different story this time next week I'm sure. Good luck!

1/2lb off today 26th September. Way off target but will try again when Oct challenge starts up. Thanks.

3lbs off for me please Kami. signed up for October.

4lbs off for me this morning. Good luck to everyone still to do their final weigh in this month & well done on everyones losses so far x

Sorry to hear things aren't good for you Kami, hope they soon improve. It's good of you to keep updating, thanks x

Thanks Cloudy, thinge are getting there with health and home, just work that's still a nightmare. Two out of three aint bad!!

Evening ladies (and gents if interested) Ive set up the October challenge for anyone interested in joining - please follow the link

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/346064-october-challenge-race.html

Hi Texty, thanks for this, so sorry I've been crap at updating this month, hate letting people down x

Thanks Kami. I'm actually not as far off reaching my target for this month as I thought. I will be weighing on Monday, for the Salad Challenge so although that isn't my normal weigh in day, so I won't record it here, it'll make me happier if I've lost enough.
Glad things are improving for you hun and that they continue to do so :)

Weigh in for me on Monday as well. Good luck everyone x

Thanks Cloudy, thinge are getting there with health and home, just work that's still a nightmare. Two out of three aint bad!! Hi Texty, thanks for this, so sorry I've been crap at updating this month, hate letting people down x

Like me and everyone else hun you have stuff going on at home etc minis will be the last thing on ya mind. I can always try and knock so something together if it's a struggle for you hun xx

Thanks Kami. I'm actually not as far off reaching my target for this month as I thought. I will be weighing on Monday, for the Salad Challenge so although that isn't my normal weigh in day, so I won't record it here, it'll make me happier if I've lost enough.
Glad things are improving for you hun and that they continue to do so :)

Oh good on you hun :)

Like me and everyone else hun you have stuff going on at home etc minis will be the last thing on ya mind. I can always try and knock so something together if it's a struggle for you hun xx

Thanks for understanding, I'm off to join October now. I'm not planning on another hellish couple of weeks but would be much easier if I could share the actual doc instead of a pic. Oh well, all updated now :)

Also forgot to say thank you to whoever left me the lovely rep comment :)

Oh good on you hun :)

Thanks for understanding, I'm off to join October now. I'm not planning on another hellish couple of weeks but would be much easier if I could share the actual doc instead of a pic. Oh well, all updated now :)

I know Daz used to have the same problem re access to the spreadsheet. Id have to load word back onto my laptop to get excel and then it would be basic lol im not a tech whizz :-( x

Failure? No way! I've just had a look at your stats and that's an amazing loss since you started in May. Well done! :)

A sts can be so frustrating when you have stuck to plan but as others have said, it will come off eventually so don't give up as it will be a different story this time next week I'm sure. Good luck!
thankyou Sammyantha for your kind words, I've picked myself up now, like you say its frustrating when you've been on plan 100%. I'll keep going...my brother asked me 'when you get to target are you going to start eating what you ate before?' I said no I have to do this for life now cos it will all just go back on. Well he said does it matter that you STS if you are going to continue eating like this then it will come off sooner or later. It's right really....if I eat EE SW then I will get smaller until my body gets to it's optimum weight, if I go back to old ways it will go back on....Logical really :)

Back