September challenge - make it count

Awww try not to let it get you down hun, thats when you will start to eat outta stress. Its a vicious circle and we eat ourselves up about it. Stick with it hun and no matter what the result on Weds, after you get off the scales its a new week. xx

Aww, thanks Sheila xxx
Eat ourselves silly is more like it, Lol!
Having carrot sticks and synfree hummus now - I sure know how to get down at the weekend, eh?! lol :D :) x

Aww, thanks Sheila xxx
Eat ourselves silly is more like it, Lol!
Having carrot sticks and synfree hummus now - I sure know how to get down at the weekend, eh?! lol :D :) x

Lol we sure do hun. Way to party girl lol :banana dancer::banana dancer: Im having pepsi max lol x

Ooh am I too late to join? If not, could you put me down for 16lbs please? My first WI was the first week of September and so far I've lost 12, my weigh in say is Monday and I'm hoping to get 2lb a week for the rest of September. :) thanks!

Morning minis
Can you please put me down for 0.5lb loss today please x

Omg! That's amazing! Share your secret please?!

I wish I knew!!! lol I'm sure it was probably a fluke. There is a link to my diary in my signature & my food dairy for most days is in there if you fancy a look you might find something x

I got 2 off yesterday! Stone award in three weeks! Yaaay!

I wish I knew!!! lol I'm sure it was probably a fluke. There is a link to my diary in my signature & my food dairy for most days is in there if you fancy a look you might find something x

I bet everyone from here will be trying to copy your food diary from last week, now. Hehe. ;)

Sorry - I forgot to let you Know I put on 2lb last Thursday 11th September.

Last edited:
I have lost 1,5 pounds this week, which led me to my half a stone reward!! 5 and a half stones to go lol

gained 1, so I'm only down 4 at the moment. :( I really do hope it's just because of * week!! Two weigh ins left so I hope if I'm good I can make my 10 goal. :)

3 lbs off for me please, got my 6.5 stones award and got into a size 12 for the first time in over 25 years, well chuffed x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

omg well done you!! that's incredible!

Back