September challenge - make it count

Lost 1lb

Need to put my finger out to achieve my 7lb goal - need 3.5lb loss next week. I'm not going to stress though as I am still losing. :)

Lost 1lb

Need to put my finger out to achieve my 7lb goal - need 3.5lb loss next week. I'm not going to stress though as I am still losing. :)
Same here... and er, same here :D I'm just going for whatever losses I can get this month!

Some fab losses there guys, well done

Just realised it's 20th today! 10 days left to reach our September goals, I only need half a pound for my 8 lbs goal! How are the rest doing? xx

Need to lose 3lb and have 2 weigh ins left, tomorrow and next monday, fingers crossed will meet my target (or more if possible :rolleyes:)

Here's to weigh in tomorrow, onwards and downwards :)

Good luck yourself for tomorrow Sam xx

Just realised it's 20th today! 10 days left to reach our September goals, I only need half a pound for my 8 lbs goal! How are the rest doing? xx

Well done hun. I have reached mine so am really pleased

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Need to lose 3lb and have 2 weigh ins left, tomorrow and next monday, fingers crossed will meet my target (or more if possible :rolleyes:)

Here's to weigh in tomorrow, onwards and downwards :)

You're doing well!

I need 2lbs off to reach my target

Good luck for tomorrow both of you.

I'm not doing very well but hoping that by the end of the week I'll be getting there, not sure about meeting my challenge target for September but we'll see. Just got to keep plodding on :)

Well done hun. I have reached mine so am really pleased Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
It's a great feeling when you do! X

Morning lovelies

I've lost 3lb this morning :) that makes it 7lb so far this month and I've met my target :)

Good luck to everyone else xx

Hi kami can you take me out please. I can't even remember where I started so I'll try again next month. Thanks :)

2lbs off for me kami for w/b 15/9/14 thanks forgot to post on friday

Back