September Challenge - So far so good everyone!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
I'm not sure if there are any challenges going on at the moment, but wondered if anyone wanted to join a challenge for september seeing as it starts next week?

Post your name and how much you aim to lose below if you're interested and we'll see how we get on!

not sure if you want to start the challenge on a full week (ie 1st weigh-in's from 8th onwards) or just record all the weight lost in september (ie, start weighing in for the challenge next week) - Let me know any ideas!

Count me in. I'd like to lost half a stone in September - don't mind how we structure it x

I'm going to be ambitious and aim for 10lbs, I figure that if I stick to the plan properly, ignore the maltesers in front of me, and stick to my running programme then it should be achievable!

I would like to join in. I would like to lose 8 pound in September. Don't mind the structure either.

Last edited:
Count me in too please. :D

Would like 8lb weight loss for September, might be hard as have a weekend away. Off to sunny Scotland for a weekend watching fast jets (hopefully if the weather doesnt destory this airshow too. :eek:).

Am 100% committed to shedding some pounds at moment. :)

Debx

So far then it's:

Karenlou: 7lbs
Jenny: 10lbs
KDMA: 8lbs
Largelesley: 10lbs
CavyCrazy: 8lbs

I reckon we should start weighing in next week, just so we can get it started sooner!

can i join in pwease?? I want to lose 10lbs in september, which will mean iv reached my 2nd target of getting to under 15st - I can soooo do this!! :rolleyes:

Hezz123: 10lbs

I would like to lose 10lbs in september and my weigh day is a monday so can i include the 1st sept in?? Thanks.

Can i join please, i need something to focus on....been messing about this last week.

Will aim for 7lbs in sept

Of course you can, my first weigh in will be monday 1st too.

SarahP: 10lbs
Kirsty2012: 7lbs

So far we're aiming for a total loss between us of 5 stone - how impressive would that be?!! If more join it'll be even more impressive!

this sounds perfect as im restarting on 1st septmeber and want to take it a stone at a time so im going to try my upmost hardest and aim for 14lbs! xx

Hi Delilah. Nice to see you back. I wi on a Sunday which will technically be the last day of August but can it count anyway otherwise I'll be a week behind and I'm on holiday in September as it is so just realised I'm giving myself one heck of a challenge :)

I see no reason why not Karen - what's a day between friends?!

Delilah: 14lbs

id love to join in the challenge:)

rocket88:14lbs

Me too! Going for 1lb per week minimum

rocket88:14lbs
sweetscousechick:5lb

wow, so far then we're aiming to lose over 7 stone between us - that's a whole small person!

Back