September challenge

hey everyone, because I put on half last week, I now have 6 and 1/2 to lose for our challenge. I weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling quite positive, so I'm going to be extra good today and will let you know how i all get on tomorrow.

well done to everyone so far! keep up the good work!

Good luck Alex, my weigh in tomorrow too.
Well done Rhuba :) I would be buzzing if i was you :)
I am going out to look at housey stuff tonight then hoping to have time when i get back after some tea to go on my Wii, hopefully, not sure of how much time there will be tho :( I just know i will feel negative tho if i dnt do any exercise as i could not do any last night.

Well done sa89 and Rhuba - fantastic losses!!

Good luck to all weighing in tomorrow - Vicky, Alex and Yodevil!

ok so my loss has not continued this week. i keep having days where i think 'rite todays the day im starting fresh... no sillyness' and then i have a roast and creme brulee on sunday, and a fry up today :( so i guess if i wanna even get close to this challeng goal i need a kick up the arse.

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!:bliss:
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts :(
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Is it too late to join the challenge?
If it's not, I'd like to lose 5lbs by 13th September. Not aiming too high as am new to CC. I WI every wednesday morning, so will update tomorrow, thats if it's not too late to join?

The more the merrier! Good luck tomorrow!

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Not impressed with this to tell you the truth. I am just yo-yo'ing!!

At least it's a loss Vicky and not a sts or a gain. As we get closer and closer to our goal it slows down so much. Over the past 2 months I've only averaged a 7 pound loss each month whereas before it was between 10 pounds and a stone! Chin up! :)

Well, I gained 0.5lbs. Not a good start, and totally undeserved if you ask me, I've exercised my butt off this week, along side CC.
Nevermind, new week now. Look forward to a loss next week.

Hi there! Disappointing I know but from what I've gathered this isn't unusual after coming of a VLCD. I'm sure you'll see results soon - how can you not with all that exercise! Good luck for next week!

wahoo finally -1lb i'm so not going to be at target though at this rate

Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Do not give up, even tho i moan like hell i know i just need to keep going :)

Good luck for next weigh in everyone :)
I have just burnt 275 cals on Wii and stuck well within my cal budget today.

hey I lost 2lbs this week so i've got 4.5 left to lose for 13/09 now woohoo!

Well done!! :)

Cheers!

STS for me this week - boo!!!

Aww keep up the good work tho, the rest will drop off in the end :) :)

I had a feeling this might happen though as when I got up this morning I felt really bloated. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow too to see if there's any change!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs, sts
Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Last edited:
Aww hope its just one of them days and you lose a lb :) My weigh day wednesday. Had a bad few days Not going ahead with house. Survey does not think its structurally safe up int he roof so we are searching again. STRESS so never went on Wii last night cos i was upset. Will try get on tonight but we may end up drivin about to look round areas of houses before we say we want to look round inside them.

Sorry to hear that Vicky but it's for the best inthe end - you don't want to throw your money away on something that's not structurally sound.
The right house will come along don't fret - it'll all work in the end. ;)

Back