September challenge

vickydink

Determined!!
Ok so this challenge ends the 13th of September.
This gives us a little longer than the other challenges.

My target is 10lb's by then, dont want to aim too high... would take me to 9 stone 12.

Nic 14lb
Vicky 10lb

Anymore? :)

Im in!
I'm going to hope to exceed the 4 stone loss stage so I've 8 lbs to go till I get to that.. any extra will be a bonus for me.

Me!!! 14 lb for me plz x

Weighed in today and lost 2lbs so I'm off! Only 12 more to go!! This also gets me into the 9's woop woop! (just!)

NIc 14lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs

Thanks Debzi! I'm due on too so it's a bonus. Have a great holiday you must be so looking forward to flaunting your new slimline figure. I know I would be!!

By the way ladies, I just wanted to say I've put a few piccies up in my profile album if anyone wants to take a peek and my before and durings!!!

Wow Nic your pics are amazing - you lok great and soooooo different.

Can't wait until my holiday - not a warm weather one so no beach body flaunting but still I can't wait to compare the pics to my holiday last year.

A bit worried about how much weight I will put on - not much I can do though as I intend to eat whatever I want! I have also decided to reduce my target weight by 4 lbs, didnt think that 10st7 was going to get me looking how I wanted so I'm going to go for 10st3.

I had thoughts on lowering mine just to hit my fisrt goal of 10 stone but what the hell i wanna be in the 9's so roll on wednesday, hope its a loss....

theres no way my belly is going to be gone at another stone more...thats how i feel anyway :(

Count me in too!

Hi there, count me in.
my third weigh in is tomorrow.
I would say by the 13th Sept i definately want to be in the 11's, preferably 11,11 ish.
I'm struggling today, not had too many cals (400) but it's made up of chocolate! wouldn't be too bad if it were all fruit - do most people count fruit or consider them as 'free'???

Wow Nic your pics are amazing - you lok great and soooooo different.

Can't wait until my holiday - not a warm weather one so no beach body flaunting but still I can't wait to compare the pics to my holiday last year.

A bit worried about how much weight I will put on - not much I can do though as I intend to eat whatever I want! I have also decided to reduce my target weight by 4 lbs, didnt think that 10st7 was going to get me looking how I wanted so I'm going to go for 10st3.

Have a fantastic time and don't worry about the diet. I went on holiday in May and it was ok, didn't put on any weight but sts the week after.
Thank you for your lovely complements too :D

Good luck tomorrow too Vicky!!

i'm so in!

NIc 14lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Alex 6lb (i think??)
rhuba 6lb

am going for a nice slow loss, 1lb a week should do it, and hopefully by then i'll be back at my pre-holiday weight (or less) couldn't weigh last night coz the bloody gym scales were broken again, they're gona have to sort them out soon or i'll have to find some new scales!

OK i gotta get back on it. I GOT TO DO THIS, i have a week off being in a depressed break up mood and also went to a wedding this weekend ended up eating alot! so back on it now!

NIc 14lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs

ok weigh in tomorrow and i had sneaky peak this morning, not looking good, this really is going to really get on my wick if i dont lose now for the next few weeks, i dnt get why it happens.
Oly tomorrow will tell but im really not feeling positive about it!

NIc 14lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs

Better than nothing i spose...

Last edited:
Done :)
You will need to copy and paste then add your loss in when you weigh :)

Back