September challenge

Vicky you look totally amazing and those heels look totally killer!!
I think all the pics recently have inspired me to post some when I get back from holiday....maybe....

Go for it :) I will be when i come home from Maldives in May :)

I feel bad keep moaning with everyone saying what they are but i know its there lol
I had a sneaky peak at scales this morning and +2lbs!!!!! I do not get it! Seriously going to be in a bad mood if i put on this week!!

Lay off the demon scales till Wednesday Vicky!

I will now after today! Should i stop doing so much running on my wii do we think?? I did miss 2 days exercise this week but i didnt think this would effect it much as i have stuck to my cals

I wouldn't have thought it would either to be honest. Wait and see what Wednesday brings.

What day is everyone weighing in on? I'm going to do wednesday if anyone else is?

I'm down 5lb :), 11lb till I hit my 1stone target. It's early days yet so I believe i'll reach it :D

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs

No Loss again this week for me :'(

I weigh on a Wednesday...

1lb for me this week. better than a kick in the teeth, but i'm gona aim for 2lb this week. it should come off a little quicker than this on a restart!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs

2 lbs for me this week so need to lose 12 lbs yet for this challenge, so upping the gym visits now!

Not sure how to cut and paste sorry

I'm in too! :) I'm gonna be adventurous and aim for 14lb, that'd get me to 11st 9lb which would be fantastic!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Woop woop i lost the 2lbs i put on post breakup! gota look good by end of summer!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs - 2lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

I'm only starting today as I was way off the rails there for a couple of weeks. went back to spin tonight followed by pilates so burned 750 cals according to my HRM watch :D luv it! Also stuck to cal allowance after a wobbly afternoon of eating sweets and almost binging-but wayy-heyy I pulled it together and managed to just cut back this evening, am well chuffed :p
Vicky throw ur scales out lol they are evil! Are you measuring yourself aswell? You might still be getting skinnier without it showing on the scales?
Well done everyone so far!! ;) x

I'm only starting today as I was way off the rails there for a couple of weeks. went back to spin tonight followed by pilates so burned 750 cals according to my HRM watch :D luv it! Also stuck to cal allowance after a wobbly afternoon of eating sweets and almost binging-but wayy-heyy I pulled it together and managed to just cut back this evening, am well chuffed :p
Vicky throw ur scales out lol they are evil! Are you measuring yourself aswell? You might still be getting skinnier without it showing on the scales?
Well done everyone so far!! ;) x

Well done you! 750 calories is a fantastic amount. I'm interested in one of these watches, maybe a silly question but are they accurate? I'm clueless about them. That's a fantastic feeling isn't it, almost going overboard but picking yourself back up :)

ARGH!!!!! So i have put the lb back on that i lost! Not happy!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs - 2lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Oh bugger Vicky! This happened to me a few weeks ago and it was horrible so I know just how you feel. Made me even more determined to lose the next week though - and I did! I'm sure you will too so just hang in there honey!

God dieting annoys me and to top things off we put offer in for house 2 weeks ago now but stillt he underwriters are coming back with they need proof of Rhys income so its holding the survey up! We sent his wageslips and everything back then. They want this months and we cant get that for another 2 days!
All i want is to know the house is ours, i can wait for the moving date if i have to, i just want to know i can start packing!

Back