September exercise challenge

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 7 done 33 to go
16 exercise sessions: 2 done 14 to go

Another 3km walk this evening and another 15 mins on vibro plate, I ramped the intensity up and could feel it on my thighs

My jiggler should be delivered today, so the exercise should increase from now on!

I hope you like the jiggler, fitness and weight wise I have no idea if it is doing any good.

Even if it only tones, I''ll be quite happy with that.
I need something to bring some of the flab down, while I do the weight loss by my food choices.
And I can get other exercise through cycling & walking & stuff. (Once I motivate myself to get of my fat a*se!)

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 8 done 32 to go
16 exercise sessions: 2 done 14 to go

Jiggling going well and need to sort out other exercise. Couldn't get out this morning as I has to fast to go for blood tests,I wasn't fasting and walking ....to cruel

Thought I had subbed to this thread but obviously not. Well done everyone on your activity so far!

September has been a good month for me - completed 10k without stopping to walk and got a new PB 1h5m58s. Have also taken almost 1 min off my parkrun time - now 32m23s

Tomorrow going to complete the 11k tamsin trail run I posted about, will report back with time.

Hi Clareel, welcome in.

I've a few jiggling sessions and walking to add un, I must check my diary so I can update here.

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 13 done 27 to go
16 exercise sessions: 5 done 11 to go

OK jiggling and.walking all.caught up.
Getting harder to.get out for a.walk as weather is wet

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 14 done 26 to go

A little jiggle this morning

Hi Mary, I've downloaded Samsung Health for free. It counts steps, distance whatever. You can set it for walking, cycling, hiking, running. It shows you a map of where you are, I've used it wondering through farmland in France and not gotten lost. You can set it for steps but what I like most for walking is set it for distance and even if its in a bag or sitting on a buggy it will measure what you want ( many only measure steps if you hold them and it jiggles).

Try it, oh and welcome to this months challenge
Thanks so much for the Samsung Health Idea. I am aiming to walk a little bit more this month. Used to walk a lot and now it's just to local shops, so September I will be adding a few more steps and walking to a few more places. The app would be perfect for setting some goals and seeing how I progress.

Did not manage the 11k run as planned, got about half way then ran up a big hill and got a stitch so had to walk for a bit. Ran more afterwards and in total did 9.29k in 60mins so not all bad. Disappointed to not have been able to complete it this time but I will do it next time, will be ready for the hill!

Oh no, Clareel. I feel your disappointment but you have done amazingly well. Your times are great and I'm jealous of your determination. Over 9km in an hour is a major achievement and that hill will be yours another day.
Well done.

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 16 done 24 to go

More morning and evening jiggling but I really need to do some other exercise

Oh no, Clareel. I feel your disappointment but you have done amazingly well. Your times are great and I'm jealous of your determination. Over 9km in an hour is a major achievement and that hill will be yours another day.
Well done.

Thanks very much tipp I will definitely get it done next time :classic_big_grin:

You are doing brilliantly as well!

My goals for this month:

40 jiggling sessions: 18 done 22 to go

I've been back to work for a week and managed reasonably.
I'm not quite working at the speed I was before but not far off.

In the last week almost back to full walking mobility.
Jogging/Running are a no no for a good few weeks yet.

Today is the first day since the accident that I have done what I term normal exercise.
Hopefully now can focus on shifting up to another 20 lbs over the coming months.

I will add my numbers later.

Last edited:
Exercise Bike 36.71 km comprised of a dual session.
Current Distance 36.71 km this month out of 500 km.
Will just have to gauge how my body stands up to exercising again.

No physical reaction to session but had to cut it to 65 minutes.
I'm a bit more fatigued than normal but kind of expected due to seven weeks off exercise bike.
I'm about 2 km distance wise from what I would do in each session normally.
Little steps.

I do two sessions most days @ 35 minutes, 92-100 rpm, 36-40 kph & 120-130 bpm.
Weight down to 209 lbs (14.93 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 200 lb (14.28 st)

Back