September Mini Challenge

hi all, just poped in to wish you all good luck 4 your wi hope all goes well!!.xx

Wk2 weigh in and woohoo.......4lbs off !!!!, already beat my 10lb target for the month so think i'll have to up it and i'm going to go for another 6lbs by the end of September. Am soooo pleased, i wish i'd done this years ago!!
thanks all for your support, don't know how i would have coped with out this site!
xxx

Wk2 weigh in and woohoo.......4lbs off !!!!, already beat my 10lb target for the month so think i'll have to up it and i'm going to go for another 6lbs by the end of September. Am soooo pleased, i wish i'd done this years ago!!
thanks all for your support, don't know how i would have coped with out this site!
xxx
Well Done you!!
Just gotta make sure that i keep up with you Lelly. My next weigh in on Friday. Hoping for 4-5lbs. Fingers crossed.
No-one has noticed yet, but my clothes are definitely looser.:)

well done lelly u go girl!!!.xx

Tilly Floss lost 11lb so far
Madameruthybaby lost 11lb so far
LellyCD 11lb off so far! 9lb till Oct target!
Nibbles 7lb so far!
Cissie 16lb so far! 4lb to go to Oct target!
Smurf 19lb So far! 1lb to go to Oct target!!

Hi all,
Wow don't the days go fast? I am busy planning for a week away with the children in 4 weeks, am hoping to be a stone lighter by then, and another stone lighter by mid november.
At my night class last night all the girs were talking about the christmas meal out at the local tandoori!! Times like that it's really hard, to get to my ideal weigh will probably take me into February and I don't want to be doing this diet over Christmas and my Birthday which is shortly afterwards. But I don't want to get three stone off then think sod it and put loads back on... It's a dilema really isn't it? Already in my head I know I am not going to go back to eating as I have been, it's not like I am looking forward to over eating again, I think it's just the social side I miss. Maybe I could eat chicken and salad? Maybe I should just concentrate on now!
Am looking forward to my 2nd weigh in at the end of the week, it will be great to see the ticker moving. I am also really anxious to get to the next stone down as this has been a sticking point for me at every diet I have been on. Does anyone else have a particular bit of a diet they struggle with, a certain number of weeks or a certain weight they get stuck at? For me I'm sure it is psychological self sabbotage. I am so going to do it this time though!
Anyway you girls have a good day today... Anyone weighing in today?
xx

Hi, I'm new to the forums and will be having my first weigh in tomorrow morning! I've done SS this week, and it's been difficult, but I'm keen to see what the scales say tomorrow. I reckon I'm now in ketosis as my mouth feels rubbish, but another thing I noticed on Day 2 was my skin erupting (parts of my chest and back) with little itchy, red bumps. I don't think I'm lactose intolerant, so assume this is part of the detox? Besides that, I'd love to lose a stone by the end of September!

The journey has begun.....

good luck mandy 4 2moro!.xx

hi Mandy, welcome to the site, it's great here, loads of advice, and support. Know what you mean about the tongue mines a lovely shade of yellow...nice!
Good luck with your 1st weigh in!!

Hi girls, how is everyone doing today?
I have had a good day today, waiting to get near the kitchen so I can get my CD soup (really can't say I like these soups at all)
Should be getting weighed tomorrow night but now have an appointment so I am going to see if I can get weighed on Saturday morning. I am a little less bloated this morning, so am hoping the scales will finally start to move!
Anyone weighing in today?
xx

I wish I were weighing in today - I have to wait until Sunday! I felt dreadful yesterday for some reason. I felt really hungry and tired, but today I feel much better... Oddly enough I had a shake at 07:30am and then a bar at 10am leaving me only 1 more shake to have when I get home at 6pm and this has made me feel much better and oddly enough not hungry at all! So I think I will try and do this everyday from now on because I really need to feel on top form at work and have my brain functioning properly to be able to do my job and for some reason one shake is just not enough for me!
I am not hungry in the evening at all so I don't mind just having one when I get in from work and then no more for the rest of the day....

It's strange how all of our bodies are different and work in different ways as I know some people don't have their first shake until lunchtime and also some people feel the need for more shakes in the evening because they have loads of time on their hands, whereas I am completely the opposite and I struggle with feeling weak in the day! Today I feel so much better! Can't believe how much difference a shake and a bar in the morning has made!!

Ruth

Hi girls, how is everyone doing today?
Anyone weighing in today?
xx

Weighing in tomorrow night at 8pm. Will update ticker and group achievements in tommorrow's post here.
Good luck to all of the rest weighing in.
Let's keep it up.:)

I'm jealous Nibbles! Wish I were weighing in tomorrow! Good Luck and make sure you post your results asap as I will be keeping an eye out for them :)

I'm jealous Nibbles! Wish I were weighing in tomorrow! Good Luck and make sure you post your results asap as I will be keeping an eye out for them :)

Our weight loss goal is only 1lb apart, but you have lost more than me.:wave_cry: I hope this week is a bit better for me.
I have been SS 99.9999999%.
Have eaten one single tiny raspberry last night and just a tiny tiny tiny bit of minced beef sauce ( just to check the seasoning/flavour )>>>Day 15 today.
Still in shock as to how easy this still is. Suppose it's knowing what there is at the end of it.

good luck 2 you both on your wi.xx

Hey there, i'm returning to cd's tomorrow so could do with some support, lost 2 stone 7 llb and ive kept it off for about 8 weeks now but want to get another stone off...... so thought i'd join your merry bunch for some much needed help with will power!!!!! Hope everyone's doing ok x

i'm also thinking about becoming a counsellor so any tips about what you think makes a good/bad counsellor would be great ta!!! cheeky i know!

Last edited:
Hey ladies, been in the office today so can't post much in the day. Had a good day, in fact have had a great few days no light headedness or anything, as i've been up and down over the last few weeks. Still got 1/2 a soup and 1/2 a shake to have!! i'd better get on with it!!

hey G'There welcome to the bunch! good luck wih your restart!

Good luck to Tilly and nibbles and
anyone else weighing in 2moro...sending you good vibes!!:vibes:

hey Ruth, I know what you mean about that dreadful feeling, i've had that every couple of days over the last few weeks, i found splitting my packs up and spreading throughout the day really helped me.

hey smurf, how's your day been?

So..ladies i'm off tomorrow for a weekend in Centre Parcs for hen do!.. terrified of messing up :innocent0001:!! have discussed with CDC and she recommends doing SS+ for the 2 days so i'm going to try as hard as possible but i don't know how i am going to avoid the vodka?? have also got a couple of extra shakes for emergencies...wish me luck!!

Good luck to you all over the weekend!

xx

hi lelly! yeh ive had a good day thankyou getin back 2 norm glugin away!! you go and have a great time this weekend and have some fun!!.xx

Hi lelly, good luck over the weekend..... Just remember too much vodka and you will feel rubbish the day after in more than one way...... just keep telling yourself you are going to have so much fun when you lose weight and you don't need the drink for that!
I haven't drunk alcohol for about 5 years and now find it really funny<sorry to you drinkers out there> to watch my friends and associates becoming drunk... the stuff you see when you are sober is quite an eye opener!!!!
I am going away for a week to a holiday park in a months time and intend to ss the whole time.... I will be taking mainly tetras for out and about.... but am really not fussed about the meal thing right now. I am so sure I am going to make it this time!!!
I have also decided on a new goal for January!!!
It's my 40th at the end of the month so I am going to host a family & friends party! Never had a party of my own before so am going to prepare one for myself! at a stone a month I could lose 4 more stone which will bring me almost to target!!
That to me is such a big incentive but will mean ss'ing through cristmas although I will probably go SS+ on Christmas day to allow me to have some turkey and salad... Am not fussed about alcohol or chocolate so I think i will just go for it!
Anyway, my weigh in tonight, I am a bit worried as said on the forum, because the scales haven't moved much this week and am going from an early morning weigh in last week to an evening weigh in this week, am also still quite bloated from totm, so am worried it will show a sts or even a gain :(
I do know I have lot inches though and am sitting in a shirt that is quite comfortable that two weeks ago was pulling open across my boobs!
Good luck for your weigh in tonight nibbles!! Let us know how you do....
Good luck everyone for the rest of the week and weekend....

O btw ...getting there, don't know much about becoming a cdc apart from i think your cdc has to put you forward or something? Why not post on the main cambridge forum as I don't think everyone reads all the individual team challenge threads like this one!
Good luck with your continued weight loss though!
x

I will probably go SS+ on Christmas day to allow me to have some turkey and salad... Am not fussed about alcohol or chocolate so I think i will just go for it!

Good luck for your weigh in tonight nibbles!! Let us know how you do....
Good luck everyone for the rest of the week and weekend....
x
Keep on going T, we can do this together.:)
Oh Xmas Day:eek:Can not imagine that i could stick to SS+. In all honesty, i think i would have to indulge.
Tillyfloss, thanks for your kind wishes for tonight. Will update later. Must say, jeans are definitely looser, but wouldn't like to predict my loss.
Have discovered that i loathe the strawberry tetras this week, but enjoy porridge for breakfast each day.

Back