September Mini Challenge

Hey Tillyfloss.....thanks for the advise and fair play to you.... you sound so determined!!! I'm doing ok sole sourcing at the mo.... got a really bad cold so feeling a bit sorry for myself!!! Hot mint chocolate shakes are the order of the day though......yummy!! Good luck everyone with weigh ins xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girls girls girls!!!!
I lost 3lb this week, which means a whole stone of nasty fat gone in just two weeks....
I am so chuffed....
You been weighed yet nibbles??
I am so happy!!!!!
Here's to another good week!
Being weighed Saturday next week!
Keep up the good work everyone!!

xx

Girls girls girls!!!!
I lost 3lb this week, which means a whole stone of nasty fat gone in just two weeks....
You been weighed yet nibbles??
I am so happy!!!!!
Here's to another good week!
Being weighed Saturday next week!
Keep up the good work everyone!!

xx

Just put same clothes on as last week and about to go for 8pm meet-up with CDC. Really nervous.
How crazy am i????. Shall post when i get home.:wave_cry:

:)well done tilly i can see your really chuffed!! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you.xx:)

good luck nibbles!:)

Tilly Floss lost 14 lb so far.
Madameruthybaby lost 14 lb so far.
BabyJane << No posts since her Day 6, so unable to update.
LellyCD 11 lb so far.
Nibbles 12 lb so far.
Cissie 16 lb so far.
Smurf 19lb So far.
Will be slim<< No posts made to update the loss so far
Janey82 2 1/2 lb so far.
Wow, fantastic results so far.
:girlpower:
Hope LellyCD doesn't mind this September Mini Challenge update.
I am happy with another 5lb loss this week. Next weigh-in for me is in 10 days time, Monday 29th. Thanks for all today's good wishes.
Thanks for all of your support, really helps with my determination.:)
Baby Jane and Will be slim, where are you both??? Hope you are both well and able to jump back into this Mini Challenge.

Hey Nibbles well done!!!!
Thanks for doing the update was going to do it when you posted your loss!!!
wow how well are we all doing??
Here's to a good day tomorrow!!!
I have added a christmas ticker to my sig now, as thats what I really want to lose by Christmas... anymore will be an amazing bonus!
xx

I have added a christmas ticker to my sig now, as thats what I really want to lose by Christmas... anymore will be an amazing bonus!
xx
I'll need to lose a bit more, so i can have one day of over indulgence on Xmas Day;)
Wonder if LellyCD is behaving????:party0036: or can she resist the temptation.????;)

great news nibbles!!! think we will have a really good loss by christmas the way we are going! ive got my wi monday so im keepin my fingers crossed!.xx

Hi Everyone.... well this is day 18 for me, amazing how quick this time is flying.
Still SS'ing.... and am enjoying the freedom food I think, am no longer having cravings when the family eat in front of me so thats good.
Scales are on the way down already this week so am hoping for a 4lb weightloss which I believe is average...
Lelly hope you do Ok this weekend with the temptation, Smurf good luck for tomorrow and eveyone else have a good time....
When is everyone weighing in next week? I am a saturday weigh in next week, as I am going away Over night Thursday and out all day friday...
x

Hi Everyone.... well this is day 18 for me, amazing how quick this time is flying.
Still SS'ing.... and am enjoying the freedom food I think, am no longer having cravings when the family eat in front of me so thats good.
Scales are on the way down already this week so am hoping for a 4lb weightloss which I believe is average...
Lelly hope you do Ok this weekend with the temptation, Smurf good luck for tomorrow and eveyone else have a good time....
When is everyone weighing in next week? I am a saturday weigh in next week, as I am going away Over night Thursday and out all day friday...
x
Agree with all of what you write Tillyfloss, i have just cooked full roast dinner for family and 2 grandparents, whilst eating a bowl of spicy tomato CD soup. Wine etc. but it didn't bother me at all. I am so determined.
My weigh-in is only in 10 days, on Monday 29th Sept :cry:, as my CDC is away and i am working .
I am hoping for 4-5 lb loss this week.
Will our mini challenge continue under the new tiltle of October Mini Challenge????:confused:
I hope we can continue!!!!!

Hey lovely ladies!, i'm back from my trip and yay me!!! i did great!! cdc advised doing ss+ to make sure i was ok due to extra excercise involved with centre parcs (cycling, tree trekking, walking swimming!!!) and i did it!! had tiny amount of plain chicken on friday, had a tuna salad on saturday and back to SS today, only bad thing was 1 shot of vodka & diet lemonade on the friday eve, all things considered i consider this weekend a total victory for me!!!:happy036: now i know that i can do it even when temptation is sitting in front of me on the table... so very proud of myself.
However, saying all that at this very moment i have had all my shakes/bar for today and i'm feeling very hungry, am drinking loads of water and coffee, can't possibly be the food i had but maybe the extra excercise or the bar i had for breakfast. We'll see!! think i might have to go to bed early tonight to avoid thinking about it too much!!
Tilly - great news on the 3lb loss that's fab!!!! well done you!! it's so lovely to feel that lossening shirt i'm loving the saggy bum in my trousers!

nibbles - wow 5lbs..you rule!! well done to you, fantastic!!

Hope i don't let you all down on my Tuesday weigh in hoping my couple of changes won't mess anything up!!

anyway shall i stop rambling..lol!!! off to get some more water
xx

Good on you Lelly, alcohol apparently can take you sraight out of ketosis maybe hence the hnger, but you rock!
Like you said, go to bed and tomorrow you will back fully on track <not that you sound far from it at all!!!>
Nibbles... Yes I think We should definitely carry ont hrou October, this is really keeping me on the right path!
I have added a few more tickers to my sig... with lots of little goals. The 22lb one is a private goal for me to take me to a particular weight which i a potential sticking point for me!
I have also added this September Challenge to the tickers!
Every little helps and it is so nice to see the small steps rather than one big hurdle...
Looking forward to Smurfs weigh in tomorrow...

Good luck everybody.. come on let's keep posting....

We will all do it together!!!!

hi all, well i went to portsmouth today with the family and had a great time! i sat with them while they had a subway and it didnt even bother me so i was really chuffed:) i bought myself some new underwear as mines got to big that was another boost!! they then wanted to go and have a kfc and i got through that without a hitch! im so proud of myself;)
lelly you must be feeling really good about urself! glad to hear you had a good time:) well its wi for me 2moro hope its good news!!.xx

Good luck Smurf, look forward to your results.:party0049:

well done smurf on coping with the family eating!! good luck for tonight, fingers crossed for a good loss to reward your resolve!!!

hi Tilly, fellow welsh girl!! loving the new tickers!
i'm doing great today thanks, am feeling no after effects of the weekend, let's hope it doesn't affect my WI tomorrow!!
How's your day going? hope everyone is having a good day!!
xx

hello ladies! well im skipin round the room at the mo!!:p ive lost another 6lb of ugly fat!!:D:D:D

Back