September Restarters!

Souffle-la

Hi everyone!

Thought I would start this thread as it would appear quite a few of us have fallen off the wagon or had a bit of a break and decided to restart!

I completely lost its over the past 4 weeks or so and gained 5lb, whilst it's not as much as I thought I'd gained, I'm still dissapointed that I let myself down! I want to be back on track to looking good for Christmas! I want to be able to buy some nice outfits!

If anyone has any stories they'd like to share, or just some hints and tips on how to get through those difficult days, it would be great if you could post them here!

Good luck all!!

Sophie

Count me in. 13lbs to lose by the end of October :)

Im in!!

I WI at 10st 6.6lbs this morning, I want to be 9st by Christmas..........I have just never quite got to goal, I was 9st 5lbs at my lowest 2 years ago, and have gained and lost this stone over and over the last 2 years, I want it gone forever!!!!!!!!

I'd love to be 13st! I accept I'm never going to be a slim girl, I'm almost 6ft and what you would class as 'big boned' but I carry it well! But, 'Carrying it well' is not good enough any more! 13st is the goal, if I could get to 12 and a half then amazing!

hey all count me in too!
Day 1 today for me after Iv been off plan for a whole month , had 2 weeks all inc in Malta and 2 weekends away...I seriously darent even get on the scales lol
Friday was my weigh day before my hols so I figure I will stay with that and I will have 4 days under my belt before I see the damage on the scales...Im such a coward lol
Good luck to you all for these first few days
x

I restarted last Monday and am hopefully now back on track - lost 12 pounds so am very pleased!
Just need to regain and retain all the drive and focus I had first time round

Can i join in too? I only started 2 weeks ago but fell off the wagon over the weekend so started again yesterday. I want to lose about 6 to 7 stone before my wedding which isnt until July next year so totally doable if i stick to it!!! lol

I weigh in on a saturday :)

xx

count me in i'm hoping to lose 3 stone before xmas :fingerscrossed: then to maintain over christmas just hope i'll be able to stay away from the chocolate :17729:

Can i join in too? I only started 2 weeks ago but fell off the wagon over the weekend so started again yesterday. I want to lose about 6 to 7 stone before my wedding which isnt until July next year so totally doable if i stick to it!!! lol

I weigh in on a saturday :)

xx

Of course you can! All are welcome! Best of luck, I'm 100% positive you can do it, you will smash it by July believe me! x

I restarted last Monday and am hopefully now back on track - lost 12 pounds so am very pleased!
Just need to regain and retain all the drive and focus I had first time round

Wow that's great! That's given me a bit more motivation... I know what you mean about getting the drive back, I just kept starting and thinking 'oh I've got a party coming up i'll start next week' etc etc but now I just think screw it, I did it solidly for 3 months and lost just under 3 stone so I can do it again!! Coming to this website definitely helps though.. it's good to know others are going through the same thing!!

x

hey all hows your day going x
Day 2 for me and I will try not to whine too much but...aaaaaaaaaah lol
Realy pleased with myself that I got thru yesterday without throwing the towel in ...it realy is so easy to just think *oh I will just start tomorrow* isnt it and then tomorrow never comes and your just getting rounder!
hope the day treats you well
Jo x

Ohhhh that 'Ill start tomorrow' voice is NOT good!! I have had 2 shakes and Im so hungry still. Headache and cold, but still, was 3lbs down already this morning!!
My hubby has joined me this time, we did CD together a few years ago, so I guess we have a bit of competition!!

I cant wait for my curry and brocolli for tea, and a naughty bar for when the kids are in bed! Yipppeee!

I haven't tried the curry one yet, is it nice?? I LOVE the lemon bars, I'm running low on supplies actually, I will need to order some more next week!

My bf is doing it with me too, which really helps! To be honest he's of really slight build and only needs to lose half a stone so it's not going to be as much of a slog for him, but to know he's doing it with me is really nice. Are you drinking plenty of water? It kind of keeps the hunger pangs at bay for a little while! XX

Seems like we have all been there with the "starting tomorrow" strategy!My husband kept saying to me "yes but tomorrow never comes in your case" lol and he was right!I have started a diary on this site - something I never did before so am hopeful it will provide extra motivation.I also had mixed feelings when I caught up with a few diaries of people on here who had stuck with it unlike me who fell off the wagon. They have done so well and I am really pleased for them, if a little envious as I know if I too had stuck with it, I could have been a lot smaller and not far from goal.So I need to keep focused and make sure I don't give in again. I know we have an event coming up on 12/10 when I plan to have a break for the weekend and then will get straight back on it again on the Monday. I hope to lose 2 stone in total (from restart date) by then, and then it will be another 8 weeks till my birthday weekend and all the other December stuff so maybe another 2 stones would be doable and would take me back to where I had got to before I caved in. That would be great and would really set me up to attack the weight with renewed vigour after relaxing a little over Xmas and New Year.I think that dividing the time up into these more manageable chunks may make it more palatable - let's hope so anyway!

I haven't tried the curry one yet, is it nice?? I LOVE the lemon bars, I'm running low on supplies actually, I will need to order some more next week!

My bf is doing it with me too, which really helps! To be honest he's of really slight build and only needs to lose half a stone so it's not going to be as much of a slog for him, but to know he's doing it with me is really nice. Are you drinking plenty of water? It kind of keeps the hunger pangs at bay for a little while! XX

I havent tried the curry one yet either, Im rather excited, tragic I know!!! I have drunk lots of water today and lots of Dr Pepper Zero, so loads of fluids.

Count me in. I've previously done CD, and did S N S about 6 months ago, just got 2 weeks supply to restart, I've about 1.5 - 2 stones to lose

Well day 5 for me, feeling ok, and the scales are moving well. Blooming freeeeezing tho!

Well I'm on official day 7 but had a bad day Wednesday so I guess it's day 2 again! Scales have shifted about 4lbs which all things considered isn't too bad!' x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

well done ladies!
Im putting my post holiday weigh in off till next friday ...I still feel bigger than I did before my hols so I just darent look yet
Im on day 5 today so Im realy pleased with myself , previous attempts on CD I would struggle to get past first few days and never made it past 10 days without cheating but slim and save is so much nicer innit.
hope you have a great day
Jo x

Well I'm sort of restarting - see I made the decision to start weight watchers - bit ever since all I really been following is slim and save - but if I decide to actually follow slim and save il probably land up following ww..... Argh..... Don't know where my heads at sometimes!

Back