September Restarters!

please can i join in i'm on day 2 of my restart today so far so well :rolleyes: apart from te headache and the feeling cold lol

Is it getting colder or is it the ketosis haha? Brrrr!!! Day 6, doing ok, tea was bigger than it should have been but all low carb, so may have just been more cals than should have had. I just want to open a cold one, and have some snacks, damn I hate the weekend!!

hels123smiles said:
Is it getting colder or is it the ketosis haha? Brrrr!!! Day 6, doing ok, tea was bigger than it should have been but all low carb, so may have just been more cals than should have had. I just want to open a cold one, and have some snacks, damn I hate the weekend!!

Probably both! It was 2 degrees when I left for work this morning!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

7bs off yay!!!

Thanks :D Chuffed to bits, the 2nd week is always the worst for me though, so with me luck!!!

That is a brilliant effort. Well done.

WELL DONE!!

I had a bit of a wobble over the weekend, this restart is proving to be SO difficult! I weighed myself a few days in to the restart and I'd lost 4lb so very pleased with that!!!

I really need to focus! I'm throwing any food I have out of the house! I'm terrible!!

Stick at it Hun, you can doooo itttt!! If you have to nibble, make it cucumber, celery, plain chicken (I keep a snack pack in the fridge, but OH will know if Iv opened it, which puts me off|!!) I even nibbled a bit of cheese, I know its extra calories but it didnt effect ketosis like a biscuit would have!

hello! I'm a September restarter, just finished day 2. Not too bad although bad head yesterday and just getting one now

hello
I restarted today! I didnt actually realise september is almost over! but with some real effort I could be at my goal before xmas!

Yeahhhh that would be good, Christmas goal!! Go for it!!

WI 2: -2lbs :eek: but it was TOTM

On the subject of being cold, I like to layer up in fluffy jumpers and pretend I'm going into a cocoon and will emerge skinny! (or just less fat lol)

Every lb counts, bet next week will be a bigger loss!

Thanks! Starting to struggle, but downhill now I guess.

I think the struggle points come in waves, so it gets better again.
Also when I did LL my lowest loss one week was 1.9lbs and Im pretty sure I didnt cheat, but averaged at 1 stone each month still.
I almost broke just now, but found an old cambridge soup pack so got that made up for lunch. not exactly advisable but it was a nice change

Any one still going?

I total fell of the wagon but I'm jumping back on tomorrow coz I'm feeling like crap and plan on being 100 per cent until i lose my last 3 stone hopefully by then I'll get my confidence back aswell ;-)

Back