September Slimming World Buddy

well done to everyone who has had a loss this week, some big numbers there. My w/i is tomorrow, but as I missed it last week and had a week off-plan, I will be very happy with a STS to start the month with.

Sept 2nd Day 2 Red Day

Breakfast- apple and coffee (synned my milk today- 2 syns in total all day)

Lunch
3 Ryvita from Hex B1
Rocket salad on top
SW bolognaise (lean mince and loads of veg) on top of the lot
2 laughing cow light blue cheese from Hex A
Coffee

Dinner
Pork, turkey, pepper and onion stirfry
side of rocket, chopped peppers, chopped apple

Snackes
Ice pop 5.5 syns
Options 2 syns
2 Aldi Benefit light bars Hex B 2

Total syns 9.5

Didn't drink enough water today, just 500ml and a green tea

Hi everyone,

my food diary for today! I'm following the EE plan.

Breakfast - banana, grapes and a muller light. Coffee (dash of milk has been synned 0.5)

lunch - roasted veg (toms, courgette, carrots, broccoli & onion) with cous cous and quorn chicken style pieces)

dinner - lean pork steaks, SW chips & carrots, sweet corn & peas. Hartleys 10 cal jelly (0.5)

Snacks - cup of homemade BNS & carrot soup
3 cracked black pepper ryvita (hxb) & 4 laughing cow light emmental (hxa)

ive had hardly any syns today but I just haven't need them tbh! I might have an options later on though ;)

Glad I found this thread, I started yesterday from home so I hope you don't mind me joining?

I weighed yesterday but my usual weigh in day will be a Saturday morning with the aim of keeping om track over the weekend. Weekends tend to be my worst downfall.

Im only really familiar with the red and green days but am hoping to find out more about ee. Previously been an online member so I have my books and mags.

I too am hoping for a 10-12lb loss over the remainder of the month with a total of 3 stone to loose. Possibly more depending on how I feel/look when I get there.

I am so determined this time - I've lost weight and put it on multiple times but have never got to my target. My goal is to get there then maintain :)

Happy weight loss guys x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome likabu, good luck with your first week. I have weigh in later today *gulp*

It's great how this thread is keeping me totally on track (I know it's only day 4!). I have a list of 1-30 at the back of my food diary, and tick off each day that I complete. It's helping me no end at the moment, and I am really determined to have a good September.

Yesterday's food below:
-------------------------------------------

Day 3 Red Day 3rd Sept

Breakfast
Apple
yogurt
coffee

Lunch

3 Ryvita Hex B
2 Laughing Cow blue cheese Hex A
Satsuma
coffee

Mid afternoon
Apple
Satsuma
coffee

Dinner
Pork & turkey stirfry
rocket
peppers
apple

Snacks
2 2 Laughing Cow blue cheese Hex A
2 Benefit light bars Hex B2
ice pop 5.5 syns

I had 2.5 syns on milk, so 8 in total all day.
2 litres water

Hi all, I'm just starting up on SW again (from home, not group) after a looooong break and would love to join in with you to get extra motivation! Have just under 2.5 stone to lose but even a few kgs during Sept would be an amazing start.....especially as I have a week in Malta coming up this month! Here's hoping ;-)

Weigh in was last night...5lbs off! Just 9 to go. I'm feeling positive and I know I can do it :eek:
Forgot to post yesterday's food diary but will post today's tonight. Well done everyone! Xx

Wi today..first wi for sept...grr sts..I know I had a few binge eats with stress but thought I had enough melon consumed to counteract lol ...heres to big losses next wk!!

Hello,

I'd like to join.

Re-joined slimming world at end of August - first w.i was last Thursday (4th Sept) lost 4.5lb so if I would love to do 12lb by end of September :)

Your food diaries are great and helping me as I'm struggling with syn free / low syn snacks that aren't fruit!?!?

Thank you and good luck :)

I've been really crap this week. Weigh in tomorrow so I'm off home to read the magazine and plan a week of tasty meals! I'd be so happy with just 0.5lb off this week.

Ah I'd written a big post other day, just realised that it didn't show up here. :mad:

Anyway, I did ok until Friday night. Had my W/I on Thursday and I was up 2 lbs on the previous w/i a fortnight before. I was happy with that because I'd 10 days off plan and it is *week.

The weekend was a bit nuts, we had guests staying. I don't know how I am fixed this week for w/i to be honest. Found it hard to get back on plan yesterday morning, I'll say I made a half-arsed attempt- but I will be in a better mind set today.

Am not weighing in this week! I hate the supense of having to wait until next week!

I've been really crap this week. Weigh in tomorrow so I'm off home to read the magazine and plan a week of tasty meals! I'd be so happy with just 0.5lb off this week.

Wow that was well predicted! And properly back on plan today. I'm meant to be going out and using syns for wine but I just don't want to...

1 more lb off. September total: 5 off, 7 to go.

Sorry guys, I've been out the door busy with work and we got a new dog :doggy: :heartpump: so I've not been online much.

W/I today, and I am down 3lbs since last Thurs. Hoping for a 1lb next week.

Hi everyone, is it too late to join your September group? Ive started slimming world again and would love some like minded people to compare notes with

Back