September Starters

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone
Caz789 - Cheshire - week 2 - Tuesdays - 4 stone - 8.1bs so far

Laststraw - London - week 1 - 10th sept - 3 stone
Mollysmum - Manchester - week 1 - 9th Sept - 6-7 stone
RaeB (Rachel) - West Sussex - week 1 - 10th Sept - 4 stone
SurreySlimmer - Surrey - week 1 - 10th Sept - 6.5 stone - 5lb so far
Willdoitthistime! - Surrey - to start on 10th Sept - 4 stone
Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone (to start!!)

Hi all,

Just waiting to hear about the weigh ins today?

How's it going with everyone and what's your routine now. I'm on shake, shake, soup, hot chocolate for weekdays and then subsitute the hot chocolate for a bar on the weekends (gives me something to look forward to).

LS - If you're not going for wi then how do you get your food for the next week. We get ours put in our bags during the counselling - is this how it happens for everyone else. Also just wondering do you all pay weekly or were you asked to pay something upfront? I had to pay for week 1 and week 14 on the first week.

Hi all, how was day 7/8/9/1/2 for everyone?

Off to my second session tonight - Wytchy I'll be keen to swap stories with you tomorrow morning, I'm hooked on your blog.

LS - are you really not going tonight? Hope you're ok. I'll give you the LD on anything BIG that happens in week 2.

I'm looking forward to the session more the the WI (very nervous!) as I'm hoping to get an insight into why I have such an unhealthy relationship with food. Will post stats tomorrow morning for the stats fans.

Caz - have finally found my food groove - nothing like Stella. Vanilla shake with coffee for breakfast, bar at about 11.30, shake at 3, soup at 8. This is definitely working the best for me as it wards off the snack times that used to have me reaching for bad stuff.

Thank god for ketosis, I can finally look at food without needing to rush to the fridge. This week's distraction - 5 on Demand's back catalogue of "Breaking into Tesco" - embarassed to say I finished the Hotel Inspector (move over Sarah Beeney, :worthy: Alex Polizzi is my new god).

missed the session last night due to personal problems (fella of 8 years and father of our 11month girl moved out after a row). so I phoned and popped in this morning. I have lost 15.5lbs!!!!

Hello All,

Glad to hear of the losses (well done Caz - amazing result!)- just wish i was starting with you all! Only a few more days to go till i can!!!! Caz - we have to pay week 1 and week 14 too. Wythcy - hope WI goes well - can't wait to hear the update!!!

I've lost 8.1lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooo pleased.
I found the meeting a little boring as most of listening to counsellor. I hope that from now on there will be more audience participation. Must go and update the OH.
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow weigh in!
Watch that ticker move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awh brill well done u must be delighted xxx

missed the session last night due to personal problems (fella of 8 years and father of our 11month girl moved out after a row). so I phoned and popped in this morning. I have lost 15.5lbs!!!!

sorry bout the row hope u get things sorted, but well done over a stone in one week!! woohoo ;)

ok finally on to update... i lost 8.6lbs!!! woohoo!! delighted!! and that was with totm too!!

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone -8.6lbs so far

Wytchy - (Kim) - Stourbridge, West Mids - Week 1 10th Sept (Wed) - 5 stone (to start!!)

Ive been better. Fortunatley I have an 11month old to run around after to keep me occupied and my house is spotless!! I dont know yet whether we will sort it out but I am going to be slim and sexy regardless. To be honest its easier not having him stuffing his greedy face infront of me. I need to stay strong otherwise I will cry and eat.
I am well chuffed with 15.5lbs. I wish every week went like that I would be finished sooo much quicker. lol.
Thanks for the comments. xxxxxxx

Morning all and well done for all the progress this week! Aren't we a clever bunch?

For those who didn't go to their Week2 session, here's the LD - weigh in, lots of chatting and getting to know the group (mine's very nice!), watched a pretty uninspiring DVD with a woman who has lost loads of weight...completely changed her life and who now keeps flicking her hair which was just plain weird. I hope this isn't a side effect. (mental note - get OH to monitor any random head/hair movements)

Following this, a session with our LLC on goal setting. She asked us to set 3 goals - but if you weren't there just look in your green book and it pretty much tells you how to do it there. I think the idea is that we set small goals now and keep monitoring our progress to help us keep on track. I need to work on mine as they weren't specific enough. I'll post them here when I SMART-en them up (the book explains this).

Now for the stats...8 pounds/4kg lost in week one. I'm pretty happy with that but can't help being a smidge jealous of girls losing 10+. I've vowed to start making use of my LL pedometer and will go for a big walk 3-4 x a week to see if that makes a difference for next weeks WI.

Morning all!

Katz - well done on a fantastic weight loss. Feels fab doesn't it.
MM - Sorry to hear about your problems. Stay strong and as LS says use this thread to rant all you want! OMG 15lbs is amazing!! Well done.
HC - Congrats on getting through day 1. I believe they have discontinued with the caramel shakes so make sure you stock up!
SS - 4kgs is 8.8lbs so nearly 9 lbs (sounds better than 8). Hope this cheers you up. Again well done.
KW - Enjoy your last day - make sure it's a good one lol. The beginning of the rest of your life starts tomorrow.

Anyone else got to do the flip chart thing where we cut out pictures of where we want to be at the end of LL? I've been going through my magazines and cutting out all sorts!

Wytchy - where are you? - we need updating with how much you've lost. I keep checking your blog but nothing!

Have a good day everyone. Remember we are slimmer than we were yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had first week weigh in last night and I've lost 7lbs over the week (or 7.1lbs if you convert the kilos lost precisely). That means a total of 9.5lb since the info meeting.

Had 2 people ask me if I've lost weight already! Next week I should be 12 stone something, which sounds so much better than 13 stone something! That was one of my goals that I wrote down before I started, but it seems so easy now that it sounds like a cheat.

Glad to hear that you are all doing really well and everyone sounds so positive. We are all going to be so slim by Christmas.

Hey Caz,
We haven't done the picture thing yet, but it sounds interesting. I love scissor and glue activities. Thanks for the encouragement. I just got off the phone with my BFF and she's been doing WW for a few months now. She says she loses between 1-1.5kg p/w so my 4kg (or the equivalent of a human head - thanks to the info LS posted on SFA's "I lost my 5 year old"'s thread - lol!) seems pretty substantial. If I keep it up for another week, I'll have lost a sperm whale's brain!

glad everyones having a relatively easy experience so far!! i just had my vanilla and coffee...god i love them haha
may have to get new trousers this week really cant control my tracksuits anymore...flipping heck ive only lost 8.6lbs already gonna need a whole new wardrobe soon haha
feels so good to be able to go shopping for food and not even have to think what can i buy now as a treat .... and i get a LOT of things!!

i was wondering where wytchy was too!!! ...................

Hi Everyone, can I join the september starters, I had my first weigh in on Tues night so day 2 today, going ok so far just a bit light headed. Only just realising how much I picked at things no wonder I have got 5 stones to loose! What day did most of you go into ketosis? I think the support everyone gives is fab and it will be great to be part of it.

RaeB - You sound so like me. How tall are you? I'm hoping to be 12 stone something too next week (fingers crossed!). Well done on a fantastic loss this week. So many people, so many threads so excuse me if I've got this wrong but aren't you nearly 40 too?
Medhurst - come join the party! Welcome x Good luck for this week. Add your details below if you want (copy and paste it) so we can all keep tabs on each other (any other newbies please add too).
Catz - don't go mad, the new ones wont fit you in a couple of weeks either.

I've just seen gorgeous leather jacket in M&S Limited Edition. I was so tempted to buy one in a smaller size but resisted the temptation. Can't afford it at the mo anyhow lol!!

Wytchy oh wytchy - where art thou????????

catznolan -carlow(ire) -week 1 -10th sept (wed) - 4stone

Hi everyone!

I started today :) Have had one banana shake and lots of water. Feel ok so far but, with the amount I've eaten over the last two weeks I think it will take me about a month to get into ketosis! We have a really nice group which will be so helpful.

You are all doing really well.

Love Suzanne x

Back