September Weight Loss Challenge - Lose that Lard!!

have a lovely time away x x

Thank you, I had a fantastic time at the festival :) x

Piece of cloud - the Nakd salted caramel nibbles are soooo good (if you like dates)
Dates have quite a few carbs I think so a handful fill you up quite a bit
Have a good weekend

I love the salted caramel nibbles, I don't like salted caramel as a general rule, but those really are delicious. I like pretty much all the Nakd bar products, especially the bakewell tart and gingerbread bars - perfect healthy treats! x

mine also includes some from August, started from then the thread started :) x x

Lol my bad I suppose my target was what my goal weight on the scales on 1st Oct is. ;)

Wow some amazing losses so far and only a day or 2 in! So motivating not to let you guys down and be the only one to fall short of target!

That's been a wonderful motivator for me too, I messed up a bit on my first evening at the festival and my first thought was "Screw it, I messed up, that's the weekend ruined so I'll eat what I want until I get back." - which is what would usually happen. But then I thought about my weigh-in, and how I didn't want to let the others in the thread down...I stayed within my calorie goals for the other two days, and I'm now so proud of myself! Good luck with your losses :D x

Yeah, sorry we've been cheating. I don't know whose idea it was.
*looks around innocently *
I hadn't weighed for a week so I don't know if some or all of my weight loss was achieved in the last few days of August or just at the beginning of September. I'm going for a September weight loss because I felt slimmer! ;)

We are doing sooo well. This thread is definitely the lucky (for lucky read full of dedicated, determined, kick-ass ladies ) thread.
Very happy to be logging a 5lb loss today.

Dextermummy - target 19lbs (lost 13lbs, 6lbs to go)
maryt001 - target 11lbs (lost 1lb, 10lbs to go)
Vorona - Target: 8lbs (lost 1lb, 7lbs to go)
Cynicalgirl - Target: 11lbs (lost 2.6lbs, 8.4lbs to go)
jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 9lbs, 5lbstogo)
Dolly Rocker - Target 7lbs (lost 0lbs, 7lbs togo)
piece of cloud - target 13lbs (lost 0lbs, 13lbsto go)
Solange - target 14lbs (lost 0lbs, 14lbs to go)
JoanieK - target 16lbs (lost 2.6lbs, 13.4bs togo)
lil miss chatterbox - target 11lbs (lost4lbs,7lbs to go)
Julie2011 -target 12lb (lost 3lb, 9lb to go)
claire list - target 7lb (lost 0lbs, 7lbs to go)

Yeah, sorry we've been cheating. I don't know whose idea it was.
*looks around innocently *

Lol hey whatever works its all the same in the end! As long as the end result is 148ish I'll take it anyway I can!

We are doing sooo well. This thread is definitely the lucky (for lucky read full of dedicated, determined, kick-ass ladies ) thread.
Very happy to be logging a 5lb loss today.
5lb, wow that's great. This challenge is definitely an incentive for me to keep on the straight and narrow. Good luck all.

Fab loss solange, updated for you.

Dolly Rocker - Target 7lbs (lost 0lbs, 7lbstogo)
piece of cloud - target 13lbs (lost 0lbs,13lbsto go)
Solange - target 14lbs (lost 3lbs, 11lbs to go)
JoanieK - target 16lbs (lost 2.6lbs, 13.4bstogo)
lil miss chatterbox - target 11lbs(lost4lbs,7lbs to go)
Julie2011 -target 12lb (lost 3lb, 9lb to go)

Just made a crazy decision. Going to do 5 day Dukan attack phase Thursday to Monday. Last time I did it I was too mean to buy the book so never had the bran, hence got horridly constipated, had a mouth tasting like a vipers bottom, and was totally spaced out. I did however lose 5 lbs (and kept it off).
I have ordered a spirilizer from ebay for after when I can add in vegtables in the cruise phase.
Good idea?
:rolleyes:

Just made a crazy decision. Going to do 5 day Dukan attack phase Thursday to Monday. Last time I did it I was too mean to buy the book so never had the bran, hence got horridly constipated, had a mouth tasting like a vipers bottom, and was totally spaced out. I did however lose 5 lbs (and kept it off).
I have ordered a spirilizer from ebay for after when I can add in vegtables in the cruise phase.
Good idea?
:rolleyes:

Do it! Awesome idea :D! Also 'a mouth tasting like a viper's bottom', that may be the single best sentence I've ever read in my life xD!

I'm doing Exante Total Solution at the moment so I am doing a mid-week weigh in as well as a weekend weigh in. I'm not good at maintaining Total Solution for more than a few days but this September challenge has spurred me on. I've lost 2lb and I'm really chuffed because it has taken me under 190lbs for the first time in ages.

Julie2011 -target 12lb (lost 5lb, 7lb to go)

I'm doing Exante Total Solution at the moment so I am doing a mid-week weigh in as well as a weekend weigh in. I'm not good at maintaining Total Solution for more than a few days but this September challenge has spurred me on. I've lost 2lb and I'm really chuffed because it has taken me under 190lbs for the first time in ages.

Julie2011 -target 12lb (lost 5lb, 7lb to go)

Brilliant loss Julie. Is that just from half the week? Are you finding a mid week weigh motivating?

Back