September's 100% Club

Im not doing too bad - iccle bit bad last night with ma samosas but hey could have bn worse!x

I am still 100% too!

Im a bit late joining the thread - BUT count me in. I have been good today (prob could have even eaten more free food if truth be told) but will be a saint from tomorrow onwards. Now there's a promise eh?

I am up for joining in with this - would say have been 97% over last 3 weeks lol:)

I went to IMAGE last night and I lost another 1 1/2. I think my smaller losses are due to me maxing out on syns everyday and then when I'm clumsy with counting or estimating I go over the 15. I'm trying 10 a day this week and am trying not to be bothered if I don't hit that 10 (im terrible for making sure I have the max no of syns). I'm also going to try for the bronze body magic award over the next few weeks!!

Still 100% for me too! Had to guesstimate my syns at weekend though as had lots of handfuls of nuts and crisps but made up for it by only have 3 syns the past two nights and had lowered my syns before going out too. Hoping for a 1lb loss this week!

I am still 100% too. Had a 3lb loss this week! I average 7-10 syns per day. I use the food diary on the SW website to count my syns.

Welcome back Taz! Well done SpaceAngel and PhishFood - great losses!

My scales at home say I've STS this week. A bit gutted - was really hoping for the 1lb loss to get my 3.5st award before I go on hols and don't feel like I did badly this week but I probably had my max of 105 syns. I'm thinking that I'll need to drop to 70ish a week now to achieve losses.

Back