Seren's SW Diary

SerenEala

I've never done the weight loss diary thing before, and certainly not in such a public place, so this will be good for me. Before I start I'm going to let everyone know that I will be totally open and honest with myself and my fellow slimmers in this thread. Otherwise it won't be of any help to me, or anyone else.

Okay, that said, here starts the thread in earnest. :D

I joined SW last week and had my first weigh in last night. I lost 2lb. I feel kind of bad though, as I was pleased with that loss but deep down inside I wanted to lose a lot more in my first week. Some people in the group lost loads more, and one lady lost 6.5lb in her first week. I can't help it, I'm naturally competitive. I've set myself a goal of losing 4lb in the next week at group, but in my own mind I'd like to lose 5lb.

The only person who can stop me doing that is me, and I'm tired of standing in my own way.

Hi there!

Dont be too down hearted, two pounds is still a loss and imagine if you do that every week, that's over half a stone in a month!

Looking forward to reading your diary :)

So it's been a while since I posted due to personal reasons, but here I am with a proud smile on because I finally got my half stone award! 8lb gone and I feel good. :D

Ah well done you. That's really good. Hope it's all going ok.xx:):)

Back