ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Hey hope hope you had a great night out with your friends and the hangover isn't too bad lol x

Hey!!!

Good god, had the mother of all nights out! Had an amaaaazing night - far too much consumed, alcohol and grub! Even in my drunken state, i still managed to eat the more sensible options....no idea how?!? Have no idea how many of my weeklys i used so i've just written down that i used them all. Going to be a good girl for the rest of the week :)

How was your weekend? Bet you're happy your OH is about and that you can have everyone under the same roof :D

Sx

Popping in to subscribe ;)

Glad you had a nice night out! Eating well while drunk?! I'm seriously impressed, haha!

Have a nice week :) Any action plan for getting through the week without weeklies? :p When do you WI? xx

Hi Jaly and welcome!!!

Have no idea how i didn't scoff everything in sight! I hadn't been planning on using my weeklies anyway so it was just a bonus to have them to hand....didn't feel AS guilty but hoping the WI goes to plan anyway. I'm up for my first weigh in on Thursday so i've days to be good :)
I'm also planning on having 22AP each week also, just to have some in the bank. I'm doing 3 days at home on the treadmill and a monday night bootcamp for 80 minutes. As long as the numbers go down, i'm happy :)

Hope you're having a great weekend and welcome again :)

Serha said:
Hey!!!

Good god, had the mother of all nights out! Had an amaaaazing night - far too much consumed, alcohol and grub! Even in my drunken state, i still managed to eat the more sensible options....no idea how?!? Have no idea how many of my weeklys i used so i've just written down that i used them all. Going to be a good girl for the rest of the week :)

How was your weekend? Bet you're happy your OH is about and that you can have everyone under the same roof :D

Sx

Haha sounds like a great night!! And check you out going for the more sensible options!!
Yeah it's nice having hubby home xx

So i'm onto day 5 and had a healthy day yesterday trying to forgive the sins of saturday night!
I'm making a roasted butternut squash and parsnip soup for a no-point lunch :)
Hoping everyone is having a great and healthy monday Sx

Serha said:
So i'm onto day 5 and had a healthy day yesterday trying to forgive the sins of saturday night!
I'm making a roasted butternut squash and parsnip soup for a no-point lunch :)
Hoping everyone is having a great and healthy monday Sx

Lunch sounds great hun but just remember parsnips have a PP value. Xx

Ah crap!!!!! Never checked them out! Thanks hun, will add them to the day. There was me thinking i was doing great ;) lol

Serha said:
Ah crap!!!!! Never checked them out! Thanks hun, will add them to the day. There was me thinking i was doing great ;) lol

I know! Sweetcorn used to catch me out!!
It's 2pp for 90g parsnip (that's raw weight) xx

YUMMY!!! Hope that went down a treat! My friend's are on their way down from Dublin and we'll be heading out tomorrow night so i've lept all my weeklys for that and maybe a sneaky little treat at the end of the night ;)
Just had my dinner and i'm stuffed! Had noodles with roast veg, 2 slices of toast with cheese spread. Was feeling jealous of the boys digging into their lamp chops but for the pp, it wasn't worth it! Still have a few points left for treats :D

Have a great evening xxx

Why don't you have pork medalions when they're having lamb chops? Can't remember exactly how many PP's but I know they're lower.. And looks and feels like you're having the same as them :)

Just read back thru ur diary from the start (only coz its only started so not hours of reading lol) You sound in perfect motivation mode.. Have no doubt you'll be at goal in no time :) x

Why don't you have pork medalions when they're having lamb chops? Can't remember exactly how many PP's but I know they're lower.. And looks and feels like you're having the same as them :)

Just read back thru ur diary from the start (only coz its only started so not hours of reading lol) You sound in perfect motivation mode.. Have no doubt you'll be at goal in no time :) x

Thanks lady - i think if the weekend hadn't happened there would have been a great loss but sure any loss will be good. Things are a bit quieter for the next while so no booze ;) The pork medalion sounds like a great plan! Been kind of staying away from meat because of the high pp but i do love a chunk of meat so will try to change other thing. God forbit but i might substitute the snacks....eeek!

I know! Sweetcorn used to catch me out!!
It's 2pp for 90g parsnip (that's raw weight) xx

Thanks for that - haven't eaten it yet so you caught me in time! There are 4 parsnips in it, not the biggest ones so i'll go for 10pp in the whole thing and i'm splitting it with my friends so will count 3pp for my bowl, just to be safe :)

Thanks lady - i think if the weekend hadn't happened there would have been a great loss but sure any loss will be good. Things are a bit quieter for the next while so no booze ;) The pork medalion sounds like a great plan! Been kind of staying away from meat because of the high pp but i do love a chunk of meat so will try to change other thing. God forbit but i might substitute the snacks....eeek!
Ha ha.. I know.. I'm the same.. I stay away from minced beef coz its quite hi... Its really the only red meat I eat so it is a shame but I feel ripped off.. And by time you add the PP's from that to pasta/rice/potatoes yer dinner is stupidly hi.. Even tho quite healthy.. This is why I love SF

Ha ha.. I know.. I'm the same.. I stay away from minced beef coz its quite hi... Its really the only red meat I eat so it is a shame but I feel ripped off.. And by time you add the PP's from that to pasta/rice/potatoes yer dinner is stupidly hi.. Even tho quite healthy.. This is why I love SF

Stupid question but whats SF?
Hope you had a good day. I had my 2nd bootcamp and didn't kill me as much as last week although i still couldn't breath/talk!

Not stupid at all. Simply Filling?! It's another way of doing ww...
Well done in week 2 of boot camp. Promised my friend I'd start kettle elks with her WI think we'r starting tomoro. Gona hav ambulance on stand by for me lol

Hey Hun hope you are having a great day xxx

Not stupid at all. Simply Filling?! It's another way of doing ww...
Well done in week 2 of boot camp. Promised my friend I'd start kettle elks with her WI think we'r starting tomoro. Gona hav ambulance on stand by for me lol

Oh that sounds great - go for it! I thought i'd be sore today but not too bad in comparison to last week....still walking anyway. Apart from the exercise side of things, it's getting me a few new friends down here so at least i'm not the odd one out anymore ;)

Hey Hun hope you are having a great day xxx

Hey :)
Having a busy but good day thanks. Had to do so many errands this morning and then poor Luke wasn't feeling well so had him to school late. I know it sounds cruel but he wanted to go in! lol And his school is only 2 minutes away :)
How's your day going? Bet you're all excited about London!!! I'd be packing already ;)

Day 4 - Sunday

2 riveta + 2 cheese triangles + peppers
Chicken and egg salad + 2 ww bread
toast + 2 ham, cheese spread and tomatos
crisps + aeor + mallow wafer

24/29

Day 5 - Monday

2 riveta + tomato + cheese triangle
crisps
butternut squash and parsnip soup + 2 ww bread + cheese triangle
banana
apple