ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Hi Girls!

So i'm 2 down :) Thrilled with that after the disasterous Saturday! Thanks for all the support!!!
Going to be angelic this week so another 2 would be great - slow and steady and all that jazz ;)

Serha said:
Hi Girls!

So i'm 2 down :) Thrilled with that after the disasterous Saturday! Thanks for all the support!!!
Going to be angelic this week so another 2 would be great - slow and steady and all that jazz ;)

Brilliant Hun well done!! Xx

Hi Girls!

Well done.. that's brilliant.. Imagine next weeks loss after a week with no girly nights (they're the best for fun n giggles but the worst for booze n munchies! ha)

Well done.. that's brilliant.. Imagine next weeks loss after a week with no girly nights (they're the best for fun n giggles but the worst for booze n munchies! ha)

Absolutely!!! I'll be heading to the chipndales in dublin saturday night but i'm not going to drink so will bring the car to make sure of this ;) lol
Miss the munchies!!!!! But man did it feel good to have a loss :D

Absolutely!!! I'll be heading to the chipndales in dublin saturday night but i'm not going to drink so will bring the car to make sure of this ;) lol
Miss the munchies!!!!! But man did it feel good to have a loss :D
Oh very good.. Yer man off 98FM was meant to be doing a teaser during the break, or maybe a show warm up but he's done his back in so yer man Jay off Tallifornia is replacing him... Let me know how it goes.. its on in Grand Canal (Bord Gais Theatre) is it? x

Oh very good.. Yer man off 98FM was meant to be doing a teaser during the break, or maybe a show warm up but he's done his back in so yer man Jay off Tallifornia is replacing him... Let me know how it goes.. its on in Grand Canal (Bord Gais Theatre) is it? x

No way! Yer man Jay loves himself far too much but sure it'll be a laugh anyway! Think it's on in the olympia but not sure, my friend booked the tickets so i just have to turn up ;) Will surely keep you posted on how it goes ;)

I won't be near a computer till sunday night so will log in tomorrow before i leave for the 5 hour treck to Dub! I have my mam warned not to have too many tasty things when we arrive so she said she'll make a soup :D

No way! Yer man Jay loves himself far too much but sure it'll be a laugh anyway! Think it's on in the olympia but not sure, my friend booked the tickets so i just have to turn up ;) Will surely keep you posted on how it goes ;)

I won't be near a computer till sunday night so will log in tomorrow before i leave for the 5 hour treck to Dub! I have my mam warned not to have too many tasty things when we arrive so she said she'll make a soup :D
Ah do you think so? I liked Jay.. Thought he was quite modest.. Now Cormac LOVED himself!! He was only short of licking himself!!!
Yer poor Mam will have the cupboards locked from ya ha ha

Ah do you think so? I liked Jay.. Thought he was quite modest.. Now Cormac LOVED himself!! He was only short of licking himself!!!
Yer poor Mam will have the cupboards locked from ya ha ha

Maybe i'm being a bit harsh on poor oul Jay but yeah, jeez cormac was totally in love with himself!!!
Wasn't even going to tell my mam but sure anytime i'm up in dublin now i'll be staying with them so they can be prepared ;)
Hope you had a great day and the muscles aren't too sore :D

Serha my legs are KILLING... Its not too bad if I'm standing, or sitting.. But when I am going to sit or walking.. especially on stairs.. its agony..
No pain no gain tho eh?! lol

LOL sorry but had to laugh!!! The worst is when you need to go for a pee....keep putting it off till your bursting just so you don't have to get down and up!!!

Back from a fantastic weekend up to Dublin to visit my parents and friends. Will check in tomorrow, going to bed now :) x

Serha said:
Back from a fantastic weekend up to Dublin to visit my parents and friends. Will check in tomorrow, going to bed now :) x

Hey chick glad you had a great weekend xx

Thanks hun!

So i tried to be as good as gold over the whole weekend and even went out saturday night without drinking. Took the car and got to get home without chasing a taxi down! On Sunday myself and Luke were joined by our amazing friends for brunch and a kickabout. 13 kids, 6 mammies and 2 daddies - amazingly fun and heartwarming to know they'd all gather together for us. We felt very special :)
We're off to hte ploughing championship early tomorrow morning and staying in a B&B for the night, so i have 2 days of no kitchen to cook in but will really try hard to make the right choices while out and will bring fruit with me everywhere ;) Had a sneaky weigh this morning just to see i did no damage at the weekend and i'm on track for Thursdays WI - lets hope its a great one!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and are having a happy Monday :)
Much love from the sunny Kerry (doesn't happen too often!) xxx

Oooooh and on another note - I am absolutely addicted to chicken soup. My favourite is campbell's cream of chicken but that rocks in at 10pp!!!!!!!
So i decided to 'try' the WW chicken soup - people, I am converted!!! I added some garlic pepper, paprika and a sprinkle of salt and hey presto, it's gorgeous!!!
Very happy girl :D

Serha said:
Oooooh and on another note - I am absolutely addicted to chicken soup. My favourite is campbell's cream of chicken but that rocks in at 10pp!!!!!!!
So i decided to 'try' the WW chicken soup - people, I am converted!!! I added some garlic pepper, paprika and a sprinkle of salt and hey presto, it's gorgeous!!!
Very happy girl :D

I love chicken soup too!! Well any soup really lol.
I've got soup for lunch the rest of the week (not today) I've git Heinz big soup minted lamb hotpot yum!! I think it's 6pp for the tin but is so tasty and I love the chunky veg in it xx

Back