ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Serha

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

So i'm about to start my first attempt at WW. Have never really dieted before apart from one try at lipotrim....which didn't really work out too well in the long run. I'm starting up next thursday, the 13th and i'm very excited to start my new lifeplan :) I have about 2 stone to loose (although probably need to get more off). I'm going to give this a propper shot and have the treadmill all set up for liftoff! I'll keep a daily diary on here - to keep myself motivated! The best of luck to everyone in their quests and looking forward to seeing some good results soon.

:553:

Ok so last night I went to my first bootcamp circuit training - had a love hate relationship with it! It was an hour and a half of pure hell and I felt amazing after. My muscles are aching today and it feels great to know that I didn't just go through the paces but I actually workes my booty off and made a difference! My son asked me last night before i left 'will you be skinny when you come home?' Haha Jeez, if only it was that easy!!!

So i'm set to start my WW journey on Thursday - very excited :)

Serha said:
Ok so last night I went to my first bootcamp circuit training - had a love hate relationship with it! It was an hour and a half of pure hell and I felt amazing after. My muscles are aching today and it feels great to know that I didn't just go through the paces but I actually workes my booty off and made a difference! My son asked me last night before i left 'will you be skinny when you come home?' Haha Jeez, if only it was that easy!!!

So i'm set to start my WW journey on Thursday - very excited :)

Hey there,
Well done with the boot camp that's amazing!! I'm not sure I would survive it lol.
Bless your son! How old Is he?
Xx

Aw thanks girl, he's about 5 in the photo but he's almost 8 now!!! Can't believe it!!! Can't really use him as my excuse anymore ;)
Did a half hour power walk on the treadmill this evening so feeling pumped for my WW. Hope you had a nice evening :)

Serha said:
Aw thanks girl, he's about 5 in the photo but he's almost 8 now!!! Can't believe it!!! Can't really use him as my excuse anymore ;)
Did a half hour power walk on the treadmill this evening so feeling pumped for my WW. Hope you had a nice evening :)

Aww dear of him! My son is 6.
Check you out on the treadmill brilliant stuff xx

Hahaha don't know if i looked so brilliant - saw my reflection in the mirror that nearly knocked me off!!! LOL

Serha said:
Hahaha don't know if i looked so brilliant - saw my reflection in the mirror that nearly knocked me off!!! LOL

Lol exercise is certainly not about the glamour!! I was running in work today holding my boobs as just had a normal bra on, very glam!!
Just think of those calories you are burning though!! Xx

Hahahaha Good image ;) I was flabbing in places that i didn't know i had flab!

Serha said:
Hahahaha Good image ;) I was flabbing in places that i didn't know i had flab!

Lol but it will soon be gone with the power walking!! Xx

Ok so i've officially started my WW journey :)
I've weighed in at 13st13lb......better be the last time i see that!!!
I'll add my daily diet this evening and see how i've gotten on :D

Serha said:
Ok so i've officially started my WW journey :)
I've weighed in at 13st13lb......better be the last time i see that!!!
I'll add my daily diet this evening and see how i've gotten on :D

Hey hun well done on joining up, let your journey begin xxx

Day 1 Week 1

Breakfast : 4pp

2 ryevita
butter
ham

Lunch : 4pp

2 ww brown bread
butter
ww jam

Dinner : 6pp

chicken breast
noodles
vegetable stirfry

Snacks :

banana
apple
tomato soup 2pp
crisps 3pp
small bun 4pp
cereal bar 3pp

Exercise : 30 minute powerwalk on the treadmill (points not used) +3ap

Total : 26/29

Not too bad for the first day :D

Just had to pop and see how your day went before I try and sleep.
Great first day hun you are doing fab. Bring on day 2 eh!! Xx

Just had to pop and see how your day went before I try and sleep.
Great first day hun you are doing fab. Bring on day 2 eh!! Xx

Aw thanks girl, felt a tad hungry but was fine! Just had a delicious lunch - scrambles eggs, chicken pieces and stirfried veg :)

How are you feeling today? Hope you got some sleep xxx

Serha said:
Aw thanks girl, felt a tad hungry but was fine! Just had a delicious lunch - scrambles eggs, chicken pieces and stirfried veg :)

How are you feeling today? Hope you got some sleep xxx

Yum lunch sounds great! Think I might have a cheeky kebab tonight! only a chicken one which is only 11PP but still feels naughty lol
I slept like a log and woke up feeling fresh as a daisy!!
Hope you are having a good day xx

YUMMY!!! Hope that went down a treat! My friend's are on their way down from Dublin and we'll be heading out tomorrow night so i've lept all my weeklys for that and maybe a sneaky little treat at the end of the night ;)
Just had my dinner and i'm stuffed! Had noodles with roast veg, 2 slices of toast with cheese spread. Was feeling jealous of the boys digging into their lamp chops but for the pp, it wasn't worth it! Still have a few points left for treats :D

Have a great evening xxx

Serha said:
YUMMY!!! Hope that went down a treat! My friend's are on their way down from Dublin and we'll be heading out tomorrow night so i've lept all my weeklys for that and maybe a sneaky little treat at the end of the night ;)
Just had my dinner and i'm stuffed! Had noodles with roast veg, 2 slices of toast with cheese spread. Was feeling jealous of the boys digging into their lamp chops but for the pp, it wasn't worth it! Still have a few points left for treats :D

Have a great evening xxx

Sounds like a great weekend ahead hun I hope you have a great night out tomorrow.
I love noodles!! Xx

Hey hope hope you had a great night out with your friends and the hangover isn't too bad lol x

Back