ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Glad you enjoyed the cycle Hun well done you for doing it xx

Thanks girly! Although i was bold then today.....didn;t make it to bootcamp (oops!)
Had to go lock up the school after the sub cleared her stuff out and hadn't eaten and was starving. Anyway, full of excuses but delighted i at least got myself on the bike yesterday ;)

Oh man, have I had a busy 2 days!!! Starting to find my bearings a bit but finding it very har. There is just a crazy amount of work to get done but sure we'll get there :)

Todays menu consisted of :
Banana - 0
Sandwhich with cheese spread and jam - 6
WW bar - 2
Cereal bar from aldi - 2
Chicken chow mein (HM) - 10

9pp left! Didn't realise i had so much but will find some way of eating them. I'm really finding it hard this past 2 days to fit food in but will really try harder next week when things have hopefully settled down! My little tracker book has gone to the wayside - just don't have time to fill it in.

I'll be weighing in in the evening tomorrow instead of the morning so hopefully the fact that its later in the day will at least show a bit of a loss.
Hope you've all had a great day and sorry that i won't be online as much but will still try to check in as much as i can :) xxx

Food sounds great Hun try and squeeze in those extra points though.
Try get a little you time in too what with being so busy xxx

Food sounds great Hun try and squeeze in those extra points though.
Try get a little you time in too what with being so busy xxx

Thanks lady, just played some games with Luke and have most of my school work done so hopefully tomight won't crop anything else up! xxx

Hope you get to chill out tonight! Having a bigger breakfast/glass of fruit juice/nuts/dried fruit/full-fat yog/cheese/nuts/seeds are all good ways of getting in extra points without spending them on junk xx

Thanks for that girl, i've my lunch made and in the fridge and think i'll definitely take your advice and bring the dried fruit. At least I can be nibbling away in the classroom :) Hope you're having a great week!

Hopefully it'll calm fun soon.
You'll find ur way of doin things n they won't take do long once you've settled in.
Hope ur enjoying it?
A bit of a frantic start - the previous teacher has the room in a right mess but sure it'll take ages to get that sorted! The kids are great and they are really responsive and love music so the guitare is out constantly Lol I have juniors, seniors, 1st and 2nd - all pretty mental at the best of times :D
Thanks lady xxx

Sounding very prepared for today..
Is it secondary school you're in yea?
No i'm in a primary. I have juniors, seniors, 1st and 2nd - the joys of being a small school ;)
I'm chasing my tail all day but things are slowly but surely falling into place :)
Off to get weighed!!!

Serha said:
No i'm in a primary. I have juniors, seniors, 1st and 2nd - the joys of being a small school ;)
I'm chasing my tail all day but things are slowly but surely falling into place :)
Off to get weighed!!!

Good luck Hun xx

Down 3.5lb ....... hugely thrilled!!! And got my 1st silver 7 :D

Serha said:
Down 3.5lb ....... hugely thrilled!!! And got my 1st silver 7 :D

Amazing job well done xx

Thank you so much ladies :D
Think being back in school is definitely good for staying away from the grub!

It's Luke's birthday on Saturday so we're oof to Dublin tomorrow after school so i won't be on here till sunday evening at the earliest. Hope you all have an amazing weekend :D

Serha said:
Thank you so much ladies :D
Think being back in school is definitely good for staying away from the grub!

It's Luke's birthday on Saturday so we're oof to Dublin tomorrow after school so i won't be on here till sunday evening at the earliest. Hope you all have an amazing weekend :D

Have a great weekend.
Happy birthday Luke :)

Have a great weekend Hun.

Happy birthday to Luke xx

We're back from Dublin - had an amazing weekend. Luke loved his birthdya party and just loved playing with all his friends :D
I went out for dinner with one of my best pals last nigh. Not sure on how many points i had but ate sweet chilli chicken with noodles - best option on the menu and of course had a sneaky glass(large) of merlot and enjoyed every drop!!! I don't normally use my weeklies so not feeling too guilty about it at all :)
About to make a steak sandwhich and i'm going to enjoy every bite - don't get to eat much during the week so am going to be a little bold at the weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend - will be catching up on all the diaries :) xxx

Back