ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Serha said:
1.5 down this week :) Delighted :)

Woohoo! Well done hon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo! Well done hon. :)

Thanks a million - really happy with that!
My leader was saying before that i wasn't eating near enough so she has me on strict instructions to scoff as much as i can in the evenings because i don't get a chance in school :)

Serha said:
Thanks a million - really happy with that!
My leader was saying before that i wasn't eating near enough so she has me on strict instructions to scoff as much as i can in the evenings because i don't get a chance in school :)

Hehe... That's nice to be told that! ;-) But ya it can be as bad to under eat. Ur obviously doin something right! Well done! :)

Well done Sorcha! xx Have a fab weekend, anything planned? x
Hi girl, thank you!!!

We just came home from our first even school variety show!!! The kids were fantastic and there were so many people there. I was the proudest teacher ever!!! :D
Have a great weekend too! You up to anything nice ? :)

I'm being very lazy today and not going to bootcamp - it's freezing out, i'm starving and would empty it on the floor if i ate first, wrecked tired - so basically i'm just being lazy and haven't the energy to face it!

Going to dublin on friday and will be doing my shopping for secret santa and the last of my christmas shopping. Just have to get my brother's, FIL's and Ger's......men are so hard to buy for!!!

I'm being very lazy today and not going to bootcamp - it's freezing out, i'm starving and would empty it on the floor if i ate first, wrecked tired - so basically i'm just being lazy and haven't the energy to face it!

Going to dublin on friday and will be doing my shopping for secret santa and the last of my christmas shopping. Just have to get my brother's, FIL's and Ger's......men are so hard to buy for!!!

God I don't know how u do it at all! I'd be using any excuse goin! :)

Men are impossible to buy for. I got my brother this year. Got him a hoodie from our home club if that helps? :) It's times like this that I'm glad I'm single-no boyfriend to buy for! Hehe! :)

God I don't know how u do it at all! I'd be using any excuse goin! :)

Men are impossible to buy for. I got my brother this year. Got him a hoodie from our home club if that helps? :) It's times like this that I'm glad I'm single-no boyfriend to buy for! Hehe! :)

Thanks for the advice the only thing is, my brother is gay and wouldn't be seen dead in a sports hoody! ;) He just broke up with his partner yesterday so really want to get him something nice to ease his aching.... :(
As for the FIL - he thinks he's the man, walking about in last years john rocha jumper so i'm half thinking i might get him the same. Totally hen-pecked in a cute way and has spent his life knee-deep in cow dung so not used to having a name on anything (maybe st. bernard ;))
By the way - i'm a penny's queen so not into brands, just thought it was a lovely geansaí ;)
And then comes Ger.....no freaking idea!!! What do you get someone who has what he needs. Maybe a drill?!? Or mechano/lego!!! Arrgh!!! Anyway, i'll raid dundrum on saturday and find something!

Just got a text saying my SIL will be coming with us fro the drive to dublin, she's so lovely so it'll make the 5 hours pass much quicker :)

Ger only figured out a few minutes ago that i should have been at bootcamp - the excuses didn't work on him LOL

Hope you enjoyed your cosy night in! Men are a nightmare to buy for indeed! Maybe a hamper of some kind? A breakfast hamper with jam/chutney/marmalade, biscuits, orange juice, mug, tea/coffee, egg cup with a kinder egg in it :p, a small box of his favourite cereal, honey (depending on when you want to wrap the gifts, maybe fruit/pastries - croissants/pancakes/waffles), butter, butter knife, dried fruit, napkins, something to read/puzzle book or an after dinner hamper with cheese + biscuits, mints, chocolates, wine etc :) Always a nice touch as it has a bit of a homemade feel to it even if you aren't very creative lol ^^

Hope you enjoyed your cosy night in! Men are a nightmare to buy for indeed! Maybe a hamper of some kind? A breakfast hamper with jam/chutney/marmalade, biscuits, orange juice, mug, tea/coffee, egg cup with a kinder egg in it :p, a small box of his favourite cereal, honey (depending on when you want to wrap the gifts, maybe fruit/pastries - croissants/pancakes/waffles), butter, butter knife, dried fruit, napkins, something to read/puzzle book or an after dinner hamper with cheese + biscuits, mints, chocolates, wine etc :) Always a nice touch as it has a bit of a homemade feel to it even if you aren't very creative lol ^^

Totally loving this idea!!!!! If i get my rearend in gear and get shopping early, that's exactly what i'm going to do!!! Has to be presentable in front of others as my parents will be down from Dublin ;) Seriously loving this - thanks so much!!! Problem sorted :bighug:

Well done hon. That's great! :)

Thank you ladies - i had a far too good weekend. Was sick as a dog on the drive back to kerry but had Luke's and my sister in law's company. Still have no voice, which made for an eventful day at school ;)

Back